Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Episode Guide > Season 12 (2006-2007)
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

View Poll Results: What was your favorite sketch of #1211?
Open: Steve Jobs Reveals the iPhone 2 15.38%
Sesame Street: Dirty Bomb 3 23.08%
Splash Cola Open 0 0%
Coffee Twins 1 7.69%
Tivo Playlist #1-3 0 0%
Many Shows! with "Johnny" Gan & Pongo #1-2 1 7.69%
Who'd a Thunk? 0 0%
Madison's Bat Mitzvah 2 15.38%
Medium with Bae Sung 0 0%
Weekly News with Toby: Rosie is Evil 0 0%
Brutha on the Make 4 30.77%
Suicide Note 0 0%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01/15/2007, 4:05 AM
Domo Arigato, Mrs. Roboto
Content Robot

Post Episode S12E11 (Aired 2007-01-20)

Steve Jobs Reveals the iPhone
Nicole Parker comes out to introduce Steve Jobs (Michael McDonald), who has come to the MADtv stage to introduce the new iPhone. As he goes through all the applications the phone has in front of the audience, the audience’s joy overseeing the iPhone goes from over reactive to dissatisfaction. They start to think that the phone is evil, but Steve just refers to it as new technology. When the audience starts to turn on him, calling him things like an iWitch he revokes the iPhone from the public, informing them that they could have had infinite life with the phone. He then uses the iPhone to teleport him away. Nicole then tries to calm the audience down by telling them that the show is going to be good.

Credits: Nicole Parker (Herself), Nicole Randall Johnson (Female Nerd #1), Jordan Peele (Male Nerd #1), Ike Barinholtz (Male Nerd #2), Keegan-Michael Key (Male Nerd #3), Crista Flanagan (Female Nerd #2), Michael McDonald (Steve Jobs)

Sesame Street: Dirty Bomb
Big Bird is glowing. It is discovered that he is suffering from radiation poisoning. Kermit is also suffering from radiation poisoning in the hospital, and dies from it. Guys in has mat suits come to Sesame Street to investigate where the poisoning is coming from. It is detected in a trash can, that turns out to be Oscar the Grouch, who is making a dirty bomb in his trash can for Elmo, who has become Elmo TMX an extremist who wants to take over Sesame Street for himself. Elmo is taken away by the has mat men.

Credits: Bobby Lee (Billy), Crista Flanagan (Sally), Keegan-Michael Key (Gordon), Matt Braunger (Hazmat Guy)

Splash Cola Open
Golfer Greg Bunson (Ike Barinholtz) looks to have a shot at taking home his first major title, but unfortunately he has to play with Tiger Woods (Jordan Peele), who is making a spectacle of himself by having his name announced as he comes to swing, having props like gold chairs and introduction curtain, and refusing to let Greg swing. He shows up Greg by getting a hole in one. When Greg takes too long to swing Tiger does it for him, getting him a hole in one. Tiger continues to show off, scoring multiple hole in ones, many different ways. He then flips down the course and leaves claiming "I'm too sexy for this golf course bitches"

Credits: Ike Barinholtz (Greg Bunson), Jordan Peele (Tiger Woods)

Coffee Twins
Two women realize they have the same coffee thermos. When one Susan (Arden Myrin) makes a joke about them being coffee twins, they laugh non-stop. Come nightfall, they are both still laughing about it, so much that Karen (Crista Flanagan) has to call Susan about the joke. When Susan's husband Mr. Hale (Bobby Lee) asks what the joke is, she tells him. Mr. Hale does not think that the joke is funny. Susan then tells him to burn in hell because he does not like the joke and turns away from him to sleep.

Credits: Arden Myrin (Susan Hale), Crista Flanagan (Karen), Bobby Lee (Mr. Hale)

TVIO Playlist #1: George W. Bush
A scroll through George W. Bush's TVIO, sees that he enjoys Who's the Boss, Walker, Texas Ranger, Mission Impossible, Spin City, The War at Home, Lost, and Trading Spaces.

Many Shows! with "Johnny" Gan, & Pongo #1
Johnny Gan (Bobby Lee) interviews Carmen Electra, who is there to promote Epic Movie. Johnny changes the movie to him doing her upside down and Jessica Simpson. Johnny and Pongo decide to take Carman Electra out to show her the fun side of Thailand, but they seem to not leave the studio, as Johnny just shows her plants and walls around the studio. Johnny then wants Carmen to make food for the show, but Johnny does not have any and neither does Carmen. The only food Carmen has is a protein bar. Johnny accepts the protein bar and splits it between the 3 of them. Johnny then performs knock offs of American television shows like Jackass, American Idol, and Dancing with the Stars, which feature Carmen tasering Pongo, Johnny singing, and all three of them dancing with each other. Johnny then closes the show, with Carmen as confused as ever on what the show is about.

Credits: Bobby Lee (Xing Lao "Johnny" Gan), Carmen Electra (Herself)

Who'd a Thunk?
Marlon Pebsworth (Frank Caeti) is in the internet. He enjoys the fact that the internet allows him to mail e-mails to people and send pictures. What he doesn't like about the internet is that it leads to such things as a guy saying that he's horny for him, resulting in Marlon having to drive 200 miles, only to be caught by Dateline at the home with an opsy doopsy look on his face.

Credits: Frank Caeti (Marlon Pebsworth)

Madison's Bat Mitzvah
Madison (Crista Flanagan) is celebrating her Bat Mitzvah. For the special occasion he dad (Ike Barinholtz) is trying to make her special day that much more special with appearances by Lionel Richie (Keegan-Michael Key), and Jeff Foxworthy (Michael McDonald). All these are falling short with Madison, when her father reveals that he has gotten one of the best musical performers of the day, Jessica Simpson, who tells her to never get married on reality TV, and never let your sister get hotter than you. She then sings a version of her song A Public Affair to Madison only set to words that would work for her Bat Mitzvah.

Credits: Crista Flanagan (Madison), Ike Barinholtz (Madison's Father), Keegan-Michael Key (Lionel Richie), Michael McDonald (Jeff Foxworthy), Nicole Parker (Jessica Simpson)

TVIO Playlist #2: Tom Cruise
Tom Cruise's TVIO shows that he has recorded Oprah, Curb your Enthusiasm, I've got a Secret, Identity, King of Queens, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, and Veronica's Closet.

Medium with Bae Sung
Allison DuBois (Crista Flanagan) has a dream where she is approached by a murdered Chinese man who she cannot understand. Bae Sung (Bobby Lee) appears to translate, but of course with Bae Sung's horrible translation skills, Allison get no information before waking up. When she brings her reported dream to Manuel Devalos (Frank Caeti) Manuel is skeptical, thinking Allison may have just had some bad Chinese food. Allison has the same dream again the next night. This time though the Chinese man is just about to say that he will be murdered at the warehouse, but Bae Sung butts in and ruins everything by making a translation involving New York and the sucking of a cookie. The scene then shifts to the same warehouse in the dream, with Manuel, and other policemen examining the dead Chinese man. Allison comes on the scene only to find out that Bae Sung is the doctor on the scene, and is speaking perfect English. Bae Sung starts to access the damage but cracks up when he says that the man’s cookie remained un-sucked. Allison then awakes, finding out that it was another dream. She goes to hug her husband only to find Bae Sung in the bed with her.

Credits: Crista Flanagan (Patricia Arquette: Allison DuBois), Bobby Lee (Bae Sung), Frank Caeti (Miguel Sandoval: D.A. Manuel Devalos), Ike Barinholtz (Investigator)

Weekly Kids News with Toby: Rosie is Evil
Toby goes over the feud between Rosie O'Donnell and Donald Trump which started with the winner of Ms. America pageant acting like a drunk, and taking provocative pictures with other women and Donald Trump who owns the pageant just shacking the whole matter off. Rosie thought it was disgusting, but Toby's dad just accosts that to Rosie feeling bad because she was not allowed to be in the pictures with the naughty girls. Toby taking Rosie's influence went to his teacher and called her things like a fat pig, and pathetic. His teacher did not find that tolerable at all, and he got in trouble.

TVIO Playlist #3: Tommy Lee
Tommy Lee's TVIO contains The Unit, The Nine, Two and a Half Men, Bones, Everwood, Shaft, and Six Feet Under.

Brutha on the Make
Darrell's eye catches a girl, and he goes to ask her for her number. She says that she doesn't give it out, which Darrell accepts and walks away. He then returns and starts prodding her, asking her for her name, if she goes to school, if she lives with her mom. When she finally tells him that she has to leave, he leaves her alone, and she runs out the door, leaving all her food behind. Darrell quickly forgets about her and moves to a new target.

Credits: Frank Caeti (Cashier), Nicole Randall Johnson (Darrell)

Suicide Note
A terrorist (Ike Barinholtz) gives his suicide note before going on with a terrorist attack. In his message he says that he will soon be a hero, and he did what he had to do for his country. He then lets a few things off his chest, like how he hates Prison Break, Paris Hilton, dessert pizzas, MTV, Flavor Flav, Gene Simmons, and the new Laguna Beach, America in Iraq, Myspace, and Fall Out Boy. He then feels a sneeze coming on and tries to hold it in, but can't and sets off his bomb.

Credits: Ike Barinholtz (Terrorist)

Many Shows! with "Johnny" Gan, & Pongo #2
Johnny asks Carmen and Pongo to give him complements.

Credits: Bobby Lee (Xing Lao "Johnny" Gan), Carmen Electra (Herself)

---

Starring:
  • Ike Barinholtz (3A/2S/1W/0AF)
  • Frank Caeti (2A/1S/0W/0AF)
  • Crista Flanagan (2A/3S/0W/0AF)
  • Nicole Randall Johnson (1A/1S/1W/0AF)
  • Keegan-Michael Key (3A/0S/0W/0AF)
  • Bobby Lee (2A/3S/0W/0AF)
  • Michael McDonald (1A/1S/0W/0AF)
  • Arden Myrin (0A/1S/0W/0AF)
  • Nicole Parker (2A/0S/0W/0AF)
  • Jordan Peele (1A/1S/0W/0AF)
---

Guest Starring:
  • Carmen Electra (1A/1S/0W/0AF)
---

Special Appearance:
  • Matt Braunger (1A/0S/0W/0AF)
---

Transcripts:---

Legend:
  • (A)ppearance Credit
  • (S)tarring Credit
  • (W)riting Credit
  • Non-Speaking Credit
  • (A)rchival (F)ootage Credit
---

Last edited by tvmanismadformad; 04/20/2016 at 4:26 AM. Reason: Properly Formatted

Old 01/15/2007, 8:02 AM
just crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Information View Post
Cast: Ike Barinholtz, Frank Caeti, Frank Caliendo, Crista Flanagan, Daniele Gaither, Keegan-Michael Key, Bobby Lee, Michael McDonald, Arden Myrin, Nicole Parker, Jordan Peele, Nicole Randall Johnson and Stephnie Weir.
Season 11 is back in business, baby!

Trying to make my way into college...
Old 01/15/2007, 9:14 AM
zlolz

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierOmar View Post
Season 11 is back in business, baby!

This episode sounds good so far...well, not Bae Sung But we have a lot of (semi) confirmed sketches! Last week, we only had 3.

Old 01/15/2007, 12:46 PM
Relative Unknown

In case anyone missed the preview from last Saturday, it looks like Bobby's Xing Lao "Johnny" Gan character is returning as well.
Old 01/15/2007, 1:03 PM
zlolz

^Yeah, he's going to be in the skit with Carmen Electra.

Oh and btw, the Condi skit also features Kim Jong II (MAD really likes to beat a dead horse, huh?) and the same characters as last time.

Old 01/15/2007, 1:50 PM
Hardcore Fan

Oh God the Bae Sung character is coming back from the dead
Old 01/15/2007, 2:05 PM
Bender: still great

Unless this sketch makes fun of the character Bae Sung itself, then most likely it will suck horribly. (Of course, I could be wrong...after all, #1010's Bae Sung at the Autoshop was pretty hilarious, actually.)

Meh, doesn't sound like a good episode to me. But you know me...I'll hold judgement until it airs.

Old 01/15/2007, 2:34 PM
zlolz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cagnazzo View Post
Unless this sketch makes fun of the character Bae Sung itself, then most likely it will suck horribly. (Of course, I could be wrong...after all, #1010's Bae Sung at the Autoshop was pretty hilarious, actually.)

Meh, doesn't sound like a good episode to me. But you know me...I'll hold judgement until it airs.
I'm excited for the Celebrity Bamitzfah thing...because it looked good from the preview. And the Condi thing did too. Idk about the other stuff, cause I dont know too much about it. But I'm NOT looking foward to Bae Sung.

Old 01/15/2007, 2:54 PM
Run & Tell DAT! Homeboy!

Quote:
Bobby Lee’s "Bae Sung" character returns for another Hot Dog sketch.
Aha! I knew he would come back.

Ugh, this episode sounds terrible.

Old 01/15/2007, 2:58 PM
zlolz

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADfan2004 View Post
Aha! I knew he would come back.

Ugh, this episode sounds terrible.
I dont know, im trying to stay postitive, because it seems to help. Like during 1206 and 1210 I was thinking they would suck beforehand and they did, but I was postitive about 1207 and 1209 and they wound up being good. So I dont know. Besides, one sketch isnt enough to ruin an episode.

I still dont understand WHY they would bring back Bae Sung though. And that stupid asian millionare character too? I'm beginning to hate Bobby again.

Old 01/15/2007, 3:05 PM
just crazy

Maybe it was the lack of Bobby of past shows...

Old 01/15/2007, 4:51 PM
zlolz

Quote:
Maybe it was the lack of Bobby of past shows...
I wish it would stay that way.

Hey, a lot of times when people are leaving, they rarely show them for several episodes, and then give them one episode that uses all of their impressions and characters. Is Bobby leaving?! (Yeah right, in my dreams. )

Old 01/15/2007, 4:58 PM
just crazy

*Calculating: If Bobby started on Season 7 and add a 5 year contract means that...*

Bobby is as sure as gone by Season 13

Old 01/15/2007, 5:06 PM
zlolz

Quote:
*Calculating: If Bobby started on Season 7 and add a 5 year contract means that...*

Bobby is as sure as gone by Season 13
Sadly, his contract expired when Season 11 ended, so unless he only gave it a 1-year renewal, he's here to stay. Then again, Mo's contract expired at the end of Season 8, and she renewed it for 13 more episodes in S9. So anything is possible.

Old 01/15/2007, 5:13 PM
Bender: still great

What if *shudder* he stays longer than Michael McDonald? (Provided MADtv stays on for that long)

Old 01/15/2007, 5:28 PM
zlolz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cagnazzo View Post
What if *shudder* he stays longer than Michael McDonald? (Provided MADtv stays on for that long)
...Bobby Lee for 5 more years??! Oh no. I think I know what the definition of hell really is now.

Old 01/15/2007, 10:57 PM
Hardcore Fan

Bobby could be funny if he has good material. His stand up style is 90% funny perfomance/attitude and 10% funny joke.

Old 01/16/2007, 5:25 AM
I'm back, bitchesss!

OMG they did an iPhone parody on SNL last Saturday night on Weekend Update. It was hawt!

Member of Club Juno the most kickass character of The Descent
Old 01/16/2007, 9:13 AM
Obsessed!

Quote:
Carmen Electra makes a guest appearance, "Condi Rice" comes back to Harlem and Bobby Lee’s "Bae Sung" character returns for another Hot Dog sketch on an all-new episode of MADtv airing Saturday, Jan. 20 (11:00 PM-Midnight ET/PT) on FOX. (MD-1211) (TV-14; D, L ) CC

Cast: Ike Barinholtz, Frank Caeti, Frank Caliendo, Crista Flanagan, Daniele Gaither, Keegan-Michael Key, Bobby Lee, Michael McDonald, Arden Myrin, Nicole Parker, Jordan Peele, Nicole Randall Johnson and Stephnie Weir.
I was so excited when I read Danielle and Stephnie....then I realized it wasn't true.......

- "He looka lika man." - Bunny Swan
-"This has been Cabana Chat, and this AHH AHH AHHHHHH is Dixie Wetsworth!" -Dixie Wetsworth, Cabana Chat
-"Tcha...ya know what? Huh-uh!" - The Vancome Lady
-"You're so sexy!" - 2-Litre Beth
-"Look how little my gloves are!" - Dot Goddard
-"Sit your ass on down for a big ol' slice of truth, and a side of wisdom" - Tovah McQueen
-"Look what I can do!" ~ Stuart
Old 01/16/2007, 12:55 PM
"You, sir, are sissified"
Staff Alumnus

I could easily handle five more years of Bobby. Five more years of Arden and Crista--now that would be a hellish torture the likes of which even hell itself has never witnessed, not even in that special place where all the televangelists and corrupt world leaders go.

"We can dig it!"