Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Transcripts
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08/21/2005, 2:47 AM
Hawt bytch
Staff Alumnus

Default Monologue: The Mulatto Entertainers Association (#103)

Phil- Himself

(Phil is in an African pride uniform, as well as a Scottish kilt on the main stage)

Phil: Hi. I'm Phil LaMarr.

[Audience applauds and cheers]

Phil: Thank you. Thank you. Um, right now, I'd like to talk about something that's important to me. Now, a lot of people don't know this about me, But I am the firstborn son of a Nigerian mother and a Scottish father. I just perm my hair and wear the brown contact 'cause in Hollywood, you can never be too Denzel. But my ethnic identity is important to me. That's why I’ve helped form The Mulatto Entertainers Association. Now, the M.E.A. is an organization of artists, who share ideals... a belief in the healing power of entertainment, and a need for sunblock, even on overcast days. And on January 3rd we'll be presenting our first-Ever mulatto rock festival, entitled "Light Skins, Heavy Thoughts... Half-Breeds and Others on Parade." With hosts Jennifer Beals and Rae Dawn Chong, it will feature live performances by Lenny Kravitz, Terence Trent D'arby, Mariah Carey, and Sade, with a special appearance by Slash, of Guns 'n' Roses, performing renditions of “A Whiter Shade of Pale,” “Behind Blue Eyes,” and the M.E.A.'S rap anthem, “As Mocha as we Wanna be.” And if you dig that, please stay tuned because immediately following it will be the M.E.A.'S high yellow achievement awards, with hosts Vanessa Williams and Bryant Gumble. Our presenters will include some of the brightest stars of today, including Halle Berry, Sinbad, Wesley snipes... I'm sorry. That's a typo. The H.Y.A.A. Chairman Colin Powell will be presenting the Lena Horne lifetime enlightenment award to the king of pop, Michael Jackson. That's right before we induct honorary members Vanilla Ice, The Beastie Boys, and Michael Bolton. Also, proceeds from this benefit will go to the Flava Flav Foundation For Darkness Studies. So if you dig your rock 'n' roll on the cafe latte tip, be sure to join us January 3rd. I'll see you then.

Selena Luna = Best. Castmember. Ever.