Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Transcripts
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08/20/2005, 7:14 PM
Hawt bytch
Staff Alumnus

Default Monologue: Kato Tells All (#101)

Kato Kaelin- Himself

Announcer: And now, ladies and gentlemen, the moment you've been waiting for... Kato Kaelin.

[Applause]

Kato: (Sitting on a Chair on the main stage) Good evening. Please, please, please, please. I'm... I'm here tonight to finally speak my mind. Oh, boy. This is not going to be easy. There are several things that have been weighing on my mind lately for a long, long time, and I--I can't hold it in. Phew. [Sighs] ok... Here goes. Phew. Back--Back in fifth grade... I was cheating off of Sally Dempsey’s English test, but Mrs. Kendall blamed Sally and kept her after school, so, Mrs. Kendall, if you're watching, it was me. It wasn't Sally. It was me. Me, me, me, me, me. Ok, Saved by the Bell... it just isn't the same since Screech's voice has changed. No, no. That's how I feel. Sorry. Now, I know this seems crazy, but you should always turn into a skid... not away from it. Into it, not away. Do people know this? Do they care? I guess not. I care. Phew. Whoa. I'm glad I could finally got that off my chest. I feel better. Whoo.

[Applause]

Kato: Thank you. Thank you.

Selena Luna = Best. Castmember. Ever.