Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Episode Guide > Season 10 (2004-2005)
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11/24/2004, 8:24 PM
Domo Arigato, Mrs. Roboto
Content Robot

Default Episode S10E07 (Aired 2004-11-27)

Cast: Ike Barinholtz, Frank Caliendo, Daniele Gaither, Keegan-Michael Key, Bobby Lee, Michael McDonald, Nicole Parker, Ron Pederson, Jordan Peele, Aries Spears, Paul Vogt, Stephnie Weir

Guest Starring: Christopher Masterson, Danny Masterson

Special Appearance: Haley Aaron, Jon Simanton, Carl "Twista" Mitchell, Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson, Taye Diggs, Kristen Bell, Stan Lee, Essence Atkins, Tyra Banks, Donald "Bishop Don "Magic" Juan" Campbell, James "LL Cool J" Smith, Cordozar "Snoop Dogg" Broadus, Robert Dassie [Stephnie Weir's Husband], Christy Gamble
  • Open: Stephnie - Minilogue (Stephnie- Herself)
  • Celebrity Quarters (Frank- William Shatner, Ike- Nick Nolte, Ron- Dave Foley; Nicole- Kathy Griffin, Jordan- Morgan Freeman, Haley Aaron- Dakota Fanning, Aries- Samuel L. Jackson, Bobby- Connie Chung)
  • Sean Gidcomb: Supply Closet (Stephnie- Kayla, Nicole- Norma Rae, Michael- Sean Gidcomb, Paul)
  • Outtro: Sean Gidcomb (Michael- Himself, Paul- Himself, Stephnie- Herself)
  • Rufus Champagne: Little People Traffic Stop (Paul- Rufus Champaigne, Jon Simanton)
  • 2004 Vibe Awards (Aries- Himself, Ike- Himself; Carl "Twista" Mitchell- Himself, Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson- Himself, Taye Diggs- Himself, Kristen Bell- Herself, Stan Lee- Himself, Essence Atkins- Himself, Tyra Banks- Herself, Donald "Bishop Don "Magic" Juan" Campbell- Himself, James "LL Cool J" Smith- Himself, Cordozar "Snoop Dogg" Broadus- Himself)
  • Drama Queen: Airplane Musical (Stephnie- Dorothy Lanier, Ron, Bobby, Ike, Robert Dassie, Paul; Daniele, Nicole, Keegan, Jordan)
  • Funkenstein Vs. The Creature from the White Lagoon Vs. A Special Appearance by Blacula (Ike, Christy Gamble, Keegan- Funkenstein, Aries- Blacula, Daniele)
  • Outtro: Funkenstein (Christy Gamble- Herself, Keegan- Himself)
  • Courtroom (Daniele, Ike- Chalmers, Danny Masterson- Dewitt, Christopher Masterson- Dewitt, Paul)
  • Outtro: Courtroom (Bobby- Himself, Danny Masterson- Himself, Christopher Masterson- Himself, Paul- Himself)
  • Close: Official MADtv T-Shirts (Bobby- Himself, Daniele- Herself)

Last edited by tvmanismadformad; 06/12/2010 at 2:07 AM.

Old 11/24/2004, 9:03 PM
Hardcore Fan

the new soap opera is based on Wal Mart

this sounds really clever, cant wait
Old 11/25/2004, 11:06 AM
BREAKING BENJAMIN

Maybe the WM sketch will begin this week and conclude next week.

MysterE, don't forget Sean the Floor Leader: Supply Cabinet. It was in last Saturday's promo.

Old 11/25/2004, 3:36 PM
don't eat another nut...
Staff Alumnus

Default From the MADtv Informer

Tune into MADtv this Saturday, November 27th for an all-new episode with special guests Danny and Christopher Masterson. This week is jam-packed with crazed hilarity! See the loaded new reality hit, Celebrity Quarters, a drunkfest that pits the likes of Kathy Griffin, Morgan Freeman, Dakota Fanning and Samuel L. Jackson against one another in a unruly game of quarters. MADtv then goes to the VIBE awards with Aries Spears and Ike Barinholtz - see all the red carpet action plus the aftermath of the brawl! You'll also see the latest and most terrifying installment of Dr. Funkenstein, plus guest stars Danny and Christopher Masterson as a couple of sleaze bag attorneys - and a whole lot more! This week on MADtv! 11/10 Central on FOX -- Check your local listings.

Celebrity Quarters
VIBE Awards
Funkenstein
Danny and Christopher Masterson

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" ~ Raven

I Swear To God I'm Not Insane!

"The world needs humour like it needs love" ~ Debra Wilson

P.F.F ~ Puddin' Fans Forever!
Old 11/25/2004, 4:48 PM
Hardcore Fan

thanks god there is no musical guest

I watch mad tv for sketches, not music
Old 11/25/2004, 6:18 PM
I <3 Jan In A Pan

Default Re: From the MADtv Informer

Quote:
Originally posted by ef_7
Tune into MADtv this Saturday, November 27th for an all-new episode with special guests Danny and Christopher Masterson. This week is jam-packed with crazed hilarity! See the loaded new reality hit, Celebrity Quarters, a drunkfest that pits the likes of Kathy Griffin, Morgan Freeman, Dakota Fanning and Samuel L. Jackson against one another in a unruly game of quarters. MADtv then goes to the VIBE awards with Aries Spears and Ike Barinholtz - see all the red carpet action plus the aftermath of the brawl! You'll also see the latest and most terrifying installment of Dr. Funkenstein, plus guest stars Danny and Christopher Masterson as a couple of sleaze bag attorneys - and a whole lot more! This week on MADtv! 11/10 Central on FOX -- Check your local listings.

Celebrity Quarters
VIBE Awards
Funkenstein
Danny and Christopher Masterson
Just got that...

Not another Funkenstein sketch...
Old 11/25/2004, 7:36 PM
I'm watching you.
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by MJB12
Maybe the WM sketch will begin this week and conclude next week.

MysterE, don't forget Sean the Floor Leader: Supply Cabinet. It was in last Saturday's promo.
Thanks, I'll add that one and the Funkenstein when I get home tomorrow.

Old 11/25/2004, 9:59 PM
The Sex Face

7th eppy, huh? Man, that's kinda sad....it just means there's just 18 episodes left of this season...oh well

I cant wait to see the Sean sketch. I usually do reviews of every eppy on my site after the eppy airs. I hope the sketch is go so I can post a good review on my site.

Chris and Danny Masterson, eh? Sounds like this'll be a good episode!

Last edited by josh08041990; 11/26/2004 at 2:28 AM.
Old 11/25/2004, 10:25 PM
Hardcore Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by josh08041990
7th eppy, huh? Man, that's kinda sad....it just means there's just 18 episodes left of this season...oh well

I cant wait to see the Sean sketch. I usually do reviews of every on my site after the eppy airs. I hope the sketch is go so I can post a good review on my site.

Chris and Danny Masterson, eh? Sounds like this'll be a good episode!
dont look at it like that

18 more weeks of laughter is wat i would say
accept if they have mor political sketches or dumb musical guests (ja rule/ marlyn manson)
Old 11/25/2004, 11:38 PM
Hardcore Fan

BTW 100 Posts!!!!!

celebration

:cake: :cake:
Old 11/26/2004, 8:33 AM
BREAKING BENJAMIN

Some people like the music, some don't. Last year the musical guests disappeared after the first 1/3 of the season (except for Ruben). When you look at it like only 18 more (Mr. The Glass is Half Empty), think about last year, when we were up to episode #9 or #10.

Old 11/27/2004, 12:23 PM
I'm Content With Losing

i didnt see 1002 either.

Its all I need to hear your voice everyday.

I wish never to wake up from this dream Im in right now.
Here I am watching clouds from your bedroom window
As were laying here.

And I wake up today
Still smiling in the air.
Wish dreams could be so great.
-early november
Old 11/27/2004, 1:02 PM
Hardcore Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by madislove
i didnt see 1002 either.
me neither, I forgot why
Old 11/27/2004, 9:17 PM
Hardcore Fan

Default Did I miss something?

When did SEAN get married and then what's with the whole "lonliness by choice" thing.

Or .. am i just thinking WAY too much?

Raph

Old 11/27/2004, 9:34 PM
BREAKING BENJAMIN

Sean mentioned he was married in the very first Sean sketch in 903. Remember? He said "Sometimes I make love to my wife twice in one day, and sometimes, it's very hard!" or something like that.

Old 11/27/2004, 9:59 PM
I <3 Jan In A Pan

Opening: 3/5- Stephnie was right when she said that he funny would be effected by losing her ring, she wasn't as good in tonight's episode in my opinion...

Celebrity Quarters: 1.5/5- I figured that this would be great but it wasn't...the sketch's only highlight was Kathy Griffin doing that thing with her eyes again.

Sean Gidcomb: Amnesia: 2.5/5- This was funny but I have a bad feeling that this sketch will get annoying really fast if they keep doing it. I thought it sucked up until he fell and got amnesia. Then, the sketch was actually sorta unique instead of him just falling everywhere and calling everyone sneaky snakes...though, that's kinda how half the sketch was.

Fat Cop VS. Midgets: 0/5- This sucked.

Ike & Aries At The Vibe Awards: 1.5/5- This wasn't that good...kinda a waste of time.

Dorothy Lanier: Airplane: 3.5/5- I was disappointed with this. I usually love the Dorothy sketches but I dunno this one was missing something.

Funkenstein VS. The creature from the White Lagoon VS. a special appearence by Blackula: 0/5- This sucked badly...really badly. I hope that this is the last of these sketches, they're the same everytime!

Courtroom: 0/5- This was just stupid...

This episode sucked badly...
Old 11/27/2004, 9:59 PM
Hardcore Fan

Default quick post this episode question

... did I miss the WM sketch and not realize it?

Old 11/27/2004, 10:05 PM
BREAKING BENJAMIN

It was falsely listed as being in this episode, because MADtv.com ALSO listed it as being in #1008 with Ryan Reynolds.

Old 11/27/2004, 10:05 PM
Hardcore Fan

Opening: 4 lolololololol

Celebrity Quarters: 3 kinda dum

Sean Gidcomb: Amnesia: 4 idont no it was good

Fat Cop VS. Midgets: 2/5 pointless

Ike & Aries At The Vibe Awards: 2/5- Bleh, only alex borstein and will sasso should do these

Dorothy Lanier: Airplane: 5/5- HAHAHA omg this was so original

Funkenstein VS. The creature from the White Lagoon VS. a special appearence by Blackula: 4/5 i always love these sketches

Courtroom: 3/5 not bad really

Overall...

4/5 good episode
Old 11/27/2004, 10:34 PM
The Sex Face

Opening - Stephnie Weir: (5/5) This was funny. Stephnie has always been good on solo sketches because she works so well with the studio audience.

Celebrity Quarters: (2/5) This sucked - - - Only one good thing..... Connie Chung + Beer Bong = FUNNY

Sean Gidcomb: (4/5) This was funny. I didn't laugh, just chuckled, I liked when Sean got Amnesia was agreed with anything Kayla and Nicole said....he was nice - - - weird.

Cop Vs. Midgets: (1/5) Yawn.......

Vibe Awards - Ike and Aries: (3/5) BRING BACK ALEX AND WILL FOR AWARDS SHOWS, DAMNIT!

Dorothy Lanier: (5/5) A Stephnie Weir original! I love Dorothy sketches, she's so dramatically funny!

Funkenstein vs. The Creature of The White Lagoon vs. a special appearance by Blacula: NONE (0/5) This was a waste of talent for Aries and Keegan.

Courtroom (Masterson Bros.): (3/5) This was ok. Some parts I laughed, and others, I found myself saying 'Uhh...Okkkaayyy"

Closing - Daniele and Bobby: (2/5) I just wish their comedy was sometimes as good as their shirts.....

Last edited by josh08041990; 11/28/2004 at 4:29 PM.