Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Episode Guide > Season 15 (2016)
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

View Poll Results: What was your Favourite Sketch of #1507
Cold Open: Hermanos Bros. Law 0 0%
Open: Carlie Binge Watches Stranger Things 0 0%
Good Cop - Douche Cop 1 25.00%
MADFeed: Britney Spears 0 0%
Ms. Swan: Update from Ms. Swan 0 0%
Image Problem - New Gun Ideas in America 0 0%
Reading Tweets 0 0%
Back in Our MADtv Day 0 0%
Ms. Swan: Swantoon 0 0%
Piotr Narrates #1-2 0 0%
Michael McLoud & Jasmine Wayne-Wayne: You are the Love of My Life 3 75.00%
Ms. Swan: Ms. Swan Wants you to Vote 0 0%
Close: Carlie Binge Watches Stranger Things 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09/13/2016, 11:55 PM
Domo Arigato, Mrs. Roboto
Content Robot

Default Episode S15E07 (Aired 2016-09-20)

Cold Open: Hermanos Bros. Law
"Have you been injured in an accident? Have you been injured at work? Have you gotten a DUI on St. Patrick's Day because you were out drinking with your friends the night before and they told you not to drive home but you did anyways?" Then Hermanos of Hermanos Bros. Law is here for you. He doesn't have a law degree, but he has watched The People Vs OJ Simpson 3 times. He is currently the only brother operating the law office because his brother is in jail on a case that did not go well for them. Call them at 1-$$$-BROS, and remember that they "don't get paid unless you pay us."

Credits: Amir K (Mr. Hermanos)

Open: Carlie Binge Watches Stranger Things
The cast comes to open the show, but Carlie Craig is nowhere to be found. She has been on a binge watch of Stranger Things, of which he watched the entire series 3 times in one day, because as Chelsea Davison says "When she gets into tv, she REALLY gets into tv". Carlie then comes out dressed as the Eleven character from the show. Adam Ray thinks this is ridiculous and wonders if Carlie is going to "Watch Daredevil until you go blind?" Carlie then psycho kinetically breaks his neck, scaring the cast and leading them into the show so as not to risk pissing off Carlie even more.

Credits: Jeremy D. Howard (Himself), Lyric Lewis (Herself), Adam Ray (Himself), Piotr Michael (Himself), Amir K (Himself), Chelsea Davison (Herself), Michelle Ortiz (Herself), Carlie Craig (Herself as Eleven)

Good Cop - Douche Cop
Andre (Jeremy D. Howard) is unwilling to co-operate on an investigation, so the Detective on the case has to bring in his partner who's "a real douche". Douche Cop comes in dressed like an 1980's Miami frat boy and saying things like Andre is guilty because he's black and chugging a beer in front of him. When he asks to speak to his lawyer, the cop responds with "Lawyer, Jew alert!" He then asks what Andre was up to last night, but when Andre doesn't want to say, he just tells him that last night his crew got nasty 1996 style and that "Craig, Steve, Tyler, Gavin, Travis, Rob, Erik, Dave, [and] Craig" crashed a wedding in Santa Barbara. He then starts barating him asking him "Do you party?!" which breaks Andre as he screams "It was me!" "Just get this freakin douche away from me!" Douche Cop cracks another case.

Credits: Jeremy D. Howard (Andre), Amir K (Cop), Adam Ray (Douche Cop)

MADFeed: Britney Spears
Britney Spears (Carlie Craig) comes on MADFeed to say 5 things that people may not know about her. Her instagram looks like it's designed by a middle aged mom, she doesn't sing at her Vegas shows, and that she is a robot. She malfunctions before she can finish the list.

Credits: Carlie Craig (Britney Spears)

Ms. Swan: Ms. Swan Update
Ms. Bunnie Swan (Alex Borstein) updates us on what she has done since MADtv. She turned her Pretty Beauty Nail Salon into a franchise in South America.

Credits: Alex Borstein (Ms. Bunnie Swan)

Image Problem -- New Gun Ideas in America
Gun makers are having a problem. Guns have been getting a lot of bad press in the media, so they need to rebrand guns to make them more likable so they can "sell a ton more guns". Craig (Amir K) comes up with an idea for colourful guns, another person (Lyric Lewis) comes up with a gun that you can put photo's on, and Tess (Jeremy D. Howard) comes up with sports themed guns for people like "Packers who are "Packing"". When one of them (Chelsea Davison) comes up with an idea to add a phone case to the gun to make it work with your phone, another person (Piotr Michael) suggests that you can use the sight of the gun as a camera, and pretends to take a selfie, but in doing so, accidentally fires the gun, killing himself. They quickly move on to Paula (Michelle Ortiz) who suggests a clip with liquor in it, but she loads the wrong clip and kills Craig. As the executives get scared of the shooting in the office, their boss (Adam Ray) tells them "Did NASA stop the space program when a couple of rockets blew up?" Later, the boss picks up a big weapon that they need to sell, but mishandles it and blows up the entire building.

Credits: Amir K (Craig), Michelle Ortiz (Paula), Lyric Lewis (Tess), Jeremy D. Howard (Male Executive #1), Chelsea Davison (Female Executive), Piotr Michael (Male Executive #2), Adam Ray (Boss)

Reading Tweets
Carlie Craig wants to read some tweets from the MADtv fans (Editors Note: None of ours by the way!). They get one for the women which asks of the cast "who would you kill, marry, or bone." Chelsea Davison says Piotr Michael for all of them, and has a detailed plan which involves marrying him to gain his trust, hiring a hit man as a maintenance person to fix the tv, and have him smother Piotr with a pillow. When Lyric Lewis asks about the sex part of the question, Chelsea says "I didn't finish" possibly meaning that it was going to be necrophilia.

Credits: Chelsea Davison (Herself), Carlie Craig (Herself), Michelle Ortiz (Herself), Lyric Lewis (Herself), Piotr Michael (Himself)

Back in Our MADtv Day
Carlie Craig and Adam Ray run into Will Sasso and Alex Borstein. Will comments that things have changed since they were on the show. When Carlie and Adam inquire what is so different, Will says that they didn't have shoes, and production "just painted our feet". When Carlie and Adam ask how they kept in touch with their fans, they say that they would get e-mails that would get put in a binder. These baffle Carlie and Adam who don't even understand the logic around paper, let alone a binder win fan mail in it.

Credits: Carlie Craig (Herself), Adam Ray (Himself), Will Sasso (Himself), Alex Borstein (Herself)

Ms. Swan: Swantoon
Ms. Swan (Alex Borstein) has come to a comic book artists office to get herself turned into a cartoon. Ms. Swan is dumbfounded by the artists (Will Sasso) gay marriage, and he is dumbfounded by Swan's desire to be a cartoon. When Swan tells him that she is tired of living a human life, he does what he can, and make a cartoon for her. He draws her and makes her a side kick for her, a komodo dragon. She then says that the komodo looks like the artists husband (Adam Ray) who says that he looks like "a monkey in the street and a dragon in the sheets". As the cartoon is finished Ms. Swan makes a song for her "new cartoon life". "All the time you see your life in 3D. Everything is difficult to the 10 degree. Not the cartoon, the cartoons are free. You never have to poop and you never have to pee. No nothing cartoons. Cartoons are free. You cannot get HPV when you are only drawn 2D". As the artist finishes the cartoon, he sees that Swan is gone. She has actually become the cartoon.

Credits: Will Sasso (Artist), Alex Borstein (Ms. Bunnie Swan), Adam Ray (Husband in picture only)

Piotr Narrates Adam's Morning Routine
Piotr Michael is narrating Adam Ray's morning routine after a tough night of drinking as Morgan Freeman. Adam is clearly annoyed and is asking him to stop narrating him due to Piotr's narrating his over drinking and his struggles with that. Piotr says that Adam clearly needs attention, that's why he drinks. He then says that Adam is "crumbling" Adam runs off shaken. Piotr then reveals that he is suffering from an inability to perform his own voice, and has to use celebrity impressions.

Credits: Piotr Michael (Himself), Adam Ray (Himself)

Michael McLoud & Jasmine Wayne-Wayne: Michael McLoud & Jasmine Wayne-Wayne: You are the Love of My Life
Michael McLoud (Will Sasso) and Jasmine Wayne-Wayne (Alex Borstein) are casting for their new HBO movie about their life "Michael McLoud & Jasmine Wayne-Wayne: You are the Love of My Life". Michael is as stressed out as ever at Jasmine for her comments and overall demeanor. Like when she introduces them after he has already done it, and says that she needs to do it because the audience "might think it's a dance show or a musical themed fishing trip". Michael is pushing through it like always. They take auditions from Adele (Chelsea Davison), Kanye West (Jeremy D. Howard), and Ariana Grande (Carlie Craig) (who Jasmine thinks that her name means "large nipple"). Michael is getting more and more annoyed with Jasmine like when she volunteers to play her role, and inappropriately dances with no pants on to Blake Shelton's (Adam Ray) audition, or when she farts and blames the chair. Michael finally concedes that there are only two people who can play them in a movie, and that is themselves.

Credits: Alex Borstein (Jasmine Wayne-Wayne), Will Sasso (Michael McLoud), Chelsea Davison (Adele), Jeremy D. Howard (Kanye West), Carlie Craig (Ariana Grande), Adam Ray (Blake Shelton)

MADtv Classic: Gayngsters

Credits: Jordan Peele (Gangster), Keegan-Michael Key (Gangster)

Ms. Swan: Ms. Swan Wants you to Vote
Ms. Swan is encouraging America to get out and vote. She wants to vote because "you use your voice, and I got a good voice" She doesn't want to vote for Hillary Clinton because she would be "like a really angry nanny", and she doesn't want to vote for Donald Trump because he is looks like an Ompa Loompa. Instead she will put her own name down, and encourages everyone else to do the same. Vote Bunny Swan as a write in candidate for 2016!

Credits: Alex Borstein (Ms. Bunnie Swan)

MADtv Classic: Brutha at the Cinema

Credits: Nicole Randall Johnson (Darrell), Crista Flanagan (Yvonne)

Piotr Narrates Lyric Reading a Book
Piotr sees Lyric Lewis reading a book and begins to narrate as Matthew McConaughey. When Lyric tells him that she only has one more page to go and would not like to be disturbed, Piotr thinks that Lyric believes she's too good for the cast because she has a book. He then calls her a diva. As Piotr slides deeper and deeper into the impression, Lyric leaves to finish her book in her dressing room.

Credits: Lyric Lewis (Herself), Piotr Michael (Himself)

Close: Carlie Binge Watches Stranger Things
With Adam dead, the rest of the cast thanks everyone for watching before Carlie as Eleven breaks all of their necks psycho kinetically. Jeremy, who is not on stage yet, is the only one to survive and tells everyone "You all got to watch out for this crazy white girl." Eleven thanks everyone for watching MADtv.

Credits: Michelle Ortiz (Herself), Chelsea Davison (Herself), Carlie Craig (Herself as Eleven), Amir K (Himself), Piotr Michael (Himself), Lyric Lewis (Herself), Jeremy D. Howard (Himself)

---

Starring
  • Carlie Craig (2A/4S/0W/0AF)
  • Chelsea Davison (3A/2S/0W/0AF)
  • Jeremy D. Howard (4A/1S/0W/0AF)
  • Amir K (3A/2S/0W/0AF)
  • Lyric Lewis (4A/1S/0W/0AF)
  • Piotr Michael (3A/3S/0W/0AF)
  • Michelle Ortiz (3A/1S/0W/0AF)
  • Adam Ray (4A/3S/0W/0AF)

Guest Starring
  • Alex Borstein (0A/5S/2W/0AF)
  • Will Sasso (1A/2S/1W/0AF)

Special Appearances
  • Crista Flanagan (0A/0S/0W/1AF)
  • Nicole Randall Johnson (0A/0S/0W/1AF)
  • Keegan-Michael Key (0A/0S/0W/1AF)
  • Jordan Peele (0A/0S/0W/1AF)

Legend:
  • (A)cting Credit
  • (S)tarring Credit
  • (W)riting Credit
  • (A)rchival (F)ootage

---

Last edited by tvmanismadformad; 10/05/2016 at 4:01 AM. Reason: Little Bit of Cleaning Up

Old 09/13/2016, 11:59 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

So a question I want to ask. Ms. Swan is MADtv's most recurring character, and one of it's most memorable. However, in today's hyper PC culture does anyone think it's possible that the character might be attacked as racist today? It is often thought that Ms. Swan is a racist stereotype of an Asian woman.

I also wanted to ask this possibly worse question. Seeing how big of a guest appearance is in this episode, is it possible that this is the last ALL new episode of the season, and the next episode is a damn clip show of the last 7 episodes? I would like to think not, but considering this is the show that has had 9 clip shows in the last 3 seasons combined I wouldn't count it out. I hope not though, because that would be a pretty crappy way to end the season.

Rise from the Dead!

Planet MADtv (August 28th 2002- August 28th 2009, August 28th 2010)
Old 09/17/2016, 11:36 AM
MADtv Fan Since 1995 EST.

Excited.
Old 09/20/2016, 2:41 PM
26/07/16!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvmanismadformad View Post
I also wanted to ask this possibly worse question. Seeing how big of a guest appearance is in this episode, is it possible that this is the last ALL new episode of the season, and the next episode is a damn clip show of the last 7 episodes? I would like to think not, but considering this is the show that has had 9 clip shows in the last 3 seasons combined I wouldn't count it out. I hope not though, because that would be a pretty crappy way to end the season.
Im hoping its not the last new episode but there hasnt been any leaks to confirm any new hosts. They might be keeping that under wraps though. Would be surprised if they did do a clip show for the last episode, basically have lost an episode already with all the classic sketches they are airing (dont get me started on that haha).

Old 09/20/2016, 6:56 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

FYI I'm going to be live chatting the episode tonight on the twitter account, so go to our twitter account and join in on the fun if any of you want!

Funny_guy the preview for next week says that it's Bobby and Will guest starring so I am worried that it is a clip show, with their sketches from this season in the episode.

Rise from the Dead!

Old 09/20/2016, 8:36 PM
Casual Fan

I thought there was some new footage in the trailer for next week, but I could just be forgetting old material. Hope we get one last new episode! Been a blast for MadTV to be back and sad its almost over with already.

Old 09/20/2016, 10:29 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Yup that was definitely new footage. Excited for the Bobby and Will pairing. They did a lot of sketches together in their one season that they were both on the show. They were a good pair. That Bachelor in Paradise sketch looks like it's going to be great.

As for this episode, I enjoyed it. I think Adam's Douche sketch was the best. Was laughing through that whole sketch. Good night tonight. That classic with Crista though made me miss Crista.

Rise from the Dead!

Old 09/20/2016, 11:50 PM
Winter is coming, and SO AM I
Administrator

At long last, Adam has finally done something I couldn't picture doing just as well myself. I'm not sure I'd necessarily put "being an excellent douche" at the top of my resume, but it's a start, I guess.

This gun sketch is low hanging fruit to the max, but I'll take it. More one-offs, please and thanks.

Hey, I'd sexually befoul your corpse as well, Chelsea.

Loved the Will and Alex bumper, but a bit of an abrupt end, no?

I don't believe I've touched on any of the classic cast's stuff yet in my reviews, because, well, they're kind of a given, but those six seconds of Will singing "You Are the Love of My Life" made my night.

Well, at least they chose actual classics for once.

Definitely the best episode of the season, thanks in no small part to Will and Alex. Let's hope they keep this momentum going into the final epi--oh, Bobby.

This episode felt exceptionally well balanced in terms of cast participation, so I'm finding naming an MVP more difficult than usual. Ultimately, I'm going with Piotr again, with honorable mentions to Adam and Carlie. Keep up the good work, chums, and you, too, could one day receive this incredible honor!

Old 09/21/2016, 12:12 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

I posted on the twitter account to Adam that being a douche cop was the role Adam was born to play.

I think I'm gonna give Adam MVP this week. This was, like blackwind said, an exceptionally balanced show for the cast. He stood out just a little bit more.

This goes to show that if you give a cast like this time to settle in and connect, they can really do some good work together.

Also blackwind, quit spelling words like honour without the u! I will get into this debate again!

Rise from the Dead!

Old 09/21/2016, 12:34 AM
Administrator

Sorry, but you'll have to pry the correct spellings of these words from my cold, dead hands. And then sexually befoul my corpse.

Old 09/21/2016, 1:45 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

You give me the cemetary. Just don't bury the body too deep. Let's say 3 feet.

Rise from the Dead!

Old 09/21/2016, 3:32 PM
Administrator

I'm too busy and important these days to watch or participate live, but I just went through this week's tweets, and you're killing it, tvman. Great work.

Old 09/21/2016, 9:36 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Thanks. I really don't know what I'm doing so I am just trying to have fun. I have to work next Tuesday so I won't be able to live tweet the last episode, but I wish I didn't have to work, because I am really having fun. The cast is great at being so interactive.

Rise from the Dead!

Old 09/22/2016, 1:33 AM
26/07/16!!

I liked all the cast interaction sketches in this episode. The best sketch of the episode for me is between the douche cop and the Michael McLoud & Jasmine sketch but i think in the end my vote goes to the Michael McLoud one, I just really like how Will & Alex play off each other in those sketches.

The weak points are obviously including the classics, trying to ram Key & Peele down our throats (we get it they were on the show!). The Ms Swan stuff i didnt think was that funny but was good to see Will play the straight man in a sketch again.

Feels like the season is just warming up yet there is only one episode to go, we better be getting a season 16 of at least 15-20 episodes!

Old 09/22/2016, 3:05 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

I can understand them doing the Key and Peele sketch in this one though. I mean they did win the Emmy for Best Variety Series this week, and considering that is the biggest award you can win for a sketch comedian on television, I was ok with seeing one of MADtv's best Key and Peele sketches.

I'm hoping for a new season, but I'll get into the chances for the new season next week after the episode and season are over.

Rise from the Dead!