Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Episode Guide > Season 15 (2016)
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

View Poll Results: What was your Favourite Sketch of #1506?
Open: Bon Qui Qui: Bon Qui Qui Returns 0 0%
Sumbrella: Sumbrella the New CSI Investigator 2 40.00%
Negan's Next Kill on The Walking Dead 1 20.00%
Bon Qui Qui: Queen of King Burger 0 0%
Lucious Lyon is Back on Empire 0 0%
Dressing Room BNB's #1-3 0 0%
Meet the Kardashian's Secret Sister 1 20.00%
Bake My Day Cannabis Cooking Show 0 0%
The $100K Pyramid 0 0%
Bon Qui Qui: Bon Qui Qui Opens Homegirl Saccurity Company 1 20.00%
Close: Michelle Forgets to Housesit 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09/02/2016, 2:24 PM
Domo Arigato, Mrs. Roboto
Content Robot

Default Episode S15E06 (Aired 2016-09-06)

Open: Bon Qui Qui: Bon Qui Qui Returns
Bon Qui Qui (Anjelah Johnson) returns to the MADtv stage. Carlie Craig and Piotr Michael are there to greet her to the show, but they are thrown off, as Anjelah Johnson will not answer to her name, only to Bon Qui Qui. As they ask her if Bon Qui Qui is based on anything, but Bon Qui Qui doesn't seem to understand the question. When Piotr says that she looks very trashy, she says "Oh Hell no! I will cut you!" scaring them off.

Credits: Anjelah Johnson (Bon Qui Qui), Piotr Michael (Himself), Carlie Craig (Herself)

Sumbrella: Sumbrella the New CSI Investigator
A woman (Lyric Lewis) discovers a dead body in an allyway. As detective Tempelton (Amir K) inspects the scene of the crime, CSI investigator Sumbrella (Jeremy D. Howard) is tampering with the body, filing his nails. She surmises that the victim "was watching a Youtube back flip tutorial taught by R&B singer Sisqo". As Tempelton is getting more and more frustrated, just wanting to see the chalk outline, Sumbrella reveals the chalk outline that she drew by throwing the body in a nearby dumpster, to the shock of Tempelton. After asking the witness if she has had her period, Sumbrella takes her lunch break of salmon and oatmeal soup. When she offers it to the witness, the witness slaps it out of Sumbrella's hand, dropping the gun and the confession note she had in her robe. Seeing this, Chief Clemons (Piotr Michael) arrests the woman, fires Tempelton and credits Sumbrella as a asset to the force.

Credits: Amir K (Detective Tempelton), Lyric Lewis (Murderer), Jeremy D. Howard (Sumbrella), Piotr Michael (Chief Clemons)

Negan's Next Kill on The Walking Dead
The anticipated return of The Walking Dead has arrived, where the audience will learn who Negan (Amir K) killed. However, they will have to wait a while, as Negan has things to do like monologue, break penatas, and drink cappuccinos. Even the captives are getting tired of Negan's stalling, as Rick Grimes (Adam Ray) begs Negan to just kill his son Carl Grimes (Piotr Michael) saying "His hair looks stupid and he's the worst character on the show!" When he does kill someone, it's one of his own guys. As he continues to stall and annoy the crew, he even forgets who he picked to kill. He then tells them he will kill one of them "Right after I finish my 90 minute shiatsu massage."

Credits: Amir K (Jeffery Dean Morgan as Negan), Jon Barinholtz (MADtv Writer) (Michael Cudlitz as Abraham Ford), Lyric Lewis (Danai Gurira as Michonne), Adam Ray (Andrew Lincoln as Rick Grimes), Michelle Ortiz (Christian Serratos as Rosita Espinosa), Piotr Michael (Chandler Riggs as Carl Grimes)

Bon Qui Qui: Queen of King Burger
Bon Qui Qui returns to her hold stomping grounds of King Burger where she has some very devoted fans like Beth (Lyric Lewis) who idolizes her. She also has some detractors like new manager Mr. Hooper (Adam Ray) who is still mad for cutting him. When Hooper sees that Bon Qui Qui has returned he is not pleased, and says that she is "not suppose to be within 100 yards of this building." Hooper leaves, but he returns when he hears Bon Qui Qui and Beth refusing to serve a customer (Carlie Craig) a fist sandwich because "It is nasty" he returns to kick them out and shut down King Burger to which Bon Qui Qui says "I will CUT you! Again!" and turns the place into a dance party.

Credits: Lyric Lewis (Beth), Adam Ray (Mr. "Fry Cook" Hooper), Piotr Michael (Male Customer), Anjelah Johnson (Bon Qui Qui), Jeremy D. Howard (Hype Man), Carlie Craig (Female Customer)

Lucious Lyon is Back on Empire
This week on Empire Lucious Lyon (Amir K) offers to take Justin Timberlake's career to the next level when Cookie Lyon (Lyric Lewis) comes in, mad at Lucious for stealing her artist. She then tells Anika Calhoun-Lyon (Michelel Ortiz) "I know I asked God to forgive you, but that don't mean that I do!" The same exact situation then happens with Adele (Chelsea Davison), and Ariana Grande (Carlie Craig). "Empire. Anything can happen, but it will probably just be this."

Credits: Michelle Ortiz (Grace Gealey as Anika Calhoun-Lyon), Amir K (Terrence Howard as Lucious Lyon), Jon Barinholtz (MADtv Writer) (Justin Timberlake), Jeremy D. Howard (Bryshere Y. Gray as Hakim Lyon), Lyric Lewis (Taraji P. Henson as Cookie Lyon), Chelsea Davison (Adele), Carlie Craig (Ariana Grande)

Dressing Room BNB's #1
Adam Ray tries to get into his dressing room, but he cannot get in. That's when Amir K comes by and tells him that he changed the locks on his room and sold all of his stuff because he has rented it out as an AirBNB. When Adam asks why Amir is renting out his room, it is because Amir needs to get his dog a $7,200 surgery for fake tits. He tries to aleve Adam's worries by telling him that he sold Piotr Michael's room by telling women that he was Charlie Sheen, but that has just made Piotr a babe magnet.

Credits: Adam Ray (Himself), Amir K (Himself), Carlie Craig (Herself), Piotr Michael (Himself as Charlie Sheen)

Meet the Kardashian's Secret Sister
With Kim Kardashian, Kendall Kardashian, and Kylie Kardashian having moved on from the show, it's time for Kris Kardashian (Carlie Craig) to end the menotney of the show and bring in their never seen on camera sister Pam Kardashian (Chelsea Davison). Pam has never been seen on camera because she is a horrible looking fish like creature birthed from Kris after being impregnated by an unknown man at O.J Simpson's house. When a selfie Pam wants to take is said to be unwarranted because according to Kris "It will get 0 likes", Pam breaks what turns out to be Blac Chyna(Lyric Lewis)'s phone, Pam starts raiding the fridge looking for her fish heads. When they tell her that she will never get a boyfriend eating fish heads, she tells them that she has a boyfriend. A pet rock, to which Kanye West (Jeremy D. Howard) takes a liking to. They are beginning to like Pam, but decide to give her some blow torch plastic surgery, of which the results will be shown in the next episode.

Credits: Adam Ray (Announcer (Voice)), Amir K (Rob Kardashian), Carlie Craig (Kris Kardashian), Michelle Ortiz (Kourtney Kardashian), Lyric Lewis (Blac Chyna), Chelsea Davison (Pam Kardashian), Jeremy D. Howard (Kanye West)

Bake My Day Cannabis Cooking Show
Despite the fact that they are cooking, Max (Adam Ray) and Scoops (Amir K) host a show called Bake My Day where they put weed in everyday foods while laughing and forgetting throughout the show. In this episode, Max and Scoops are making omelettes, but Max has forgotten everything to make the omelettes. Max just decides to have cereal, but when he goes to get the milk he can only get juice which he wonders if that will work with cereal. When Scoops asks what kind, Max just says "Medium pulp" causing them to laugh. Max then points out that they don't have cereal. When Scoops asks "Then what did I eat last night?". Max says "catfood" as they are cracking up from laughter. They then decide to just order in and sign off by saying "A joint for you, a joint for me, a joint for us who needs a degree?!"

Credits: Adam Ray (Max), Amir K (Scoops)

MADtv Classic: 24 with Bobby and Jordan

Credits: Bobby Lee (Himself), Jordan Peele (Himself)

The $100K Pyramid
From ABC the network that has run out of hosts for their game shows, it's The $100k Pyramid with host Michael Strahan (Jeremy D. Howard). On the show tonight, pop singer Adele (Chelsea Davison) and Sam Sussesstein (Amir K) who lost everything in a flood, are going up against Kelly Ripa (Carlie Craig) who is still very bitter about Strahan leaving Live! with Kelly and Michael to go to Good Morning America, and Susan Stevenson (Lyric Lewis) whose home was blown to bits in a fracking accident. Adele and Sussesstein goes first and they pick "Drive Time". Sussesstein tries to guess, but he cannot understand Adele's accent and examples, and only get one point. Next is Ripa and Stevenson pick "Food for Thought", but they do not fair well either because when the answer is "Milk", Ripa gives clues like "This is something that you think it's your friend but really they're just looking out for themselves", "Disloyal Quitter" and "They came on my show, got more popular than me, left, and now they get to host Good Morning America." leading to no correct answers, and getting Sussesstein to The Bonus Round. For this round, Adele leaves, much to a overjoyed Sussesstein who will now get to play with someone he can understand. Unfortunately, that someone is Adam Sandler (Piotr Michael). The answer is "Adam Sandler Movies" but when Sandler gives Sussesstein clues like "Waterboy", "Spanglish", and "Pixel's", Sussesstein doesn't know answering "Horrible movies?", leading Sandler to blurt out "No, those are my movies!" causing Sandler and Sussesstein to be disqualified. Sandler asks Strahan for another chance, but Strahan has already left the show to take over "Jimmy Kimmel Live!, World News Tonight and Ripa's family and beach house, so she will now takeover hosting duties of The $100K Pyramid.

Credits: Adam Ray (Announcer (Voice)), Carlie Craig (Kelly Ripa), Lyric Lewis (Susan Stevenson), Chelsea Davison (Adele), Amir K (Steven Sussesstein), Jeremy D. Howard (Michael Strahan), Piotr Michael (Adam Sandler)

MADtv Classic: Oprah's Jackass

Credits: Debra Wilson (Oprah Winfrey), Aries Spears (Stedman Graham), Steve (Himself), Stephen "Steve O" Glover (Himself), Jason "Wee-Man" Acuņa (Himself)

Dressing Room BNB's #2
Carlie finds out that Amir has also rented out her dressing room to and turned it into a "steam sauna specifically for big hairy accountants". Carlie is "so mad" at Amir for doing this as she has had a long day of work and was just looking to relax in her room. Amir says that a steam sauna would help her as "She seems tense". Carlie agrees, and realizes that "A little steam actually sounds kind of nice."

Credits: Amir K (Himself), Carlie Craig (Herself)

Dressing Room BNB's #3
Michelle Ortiz comes back to her room to find that Amir has turned it into a club to which even Michelle can't get into. Amir says the club has a "One in one out" policy, but he can get Michelle in for $10 since she is on the cast. Michelle begrudgingly pays, but as Amir leaves to go meet someone he knows, Michelle comes across a man about to throw up. She leads him to Amir's dressing room.

Credits: Amir K (Himself), Michelle Ortiz (Herself)

Bon Qui Qui: Bon Qui Qui Opens Homegirl Saccurity Company
Bon Qui Qui is back to promote Homegirl Saccurity. When she was on MADtv she would always call for "Security!" which got her thinking that maybe she should start a security company. They can help is someone is interrupting you on the phone, not thanked for holding open a door, or if someone merges with no courtesy waive. Bon Qui Qui's Homegirl Saccurity can help with Bon Qui Qui's special method of justice in which she "will track them down, and I will CUT them!" Bon Qui Qui's Homegirl Saccurity "If you need protection, then come to my direction."

Credits: Anjelah Johnson (Bon Qui Qui)

Close: Michelle Forgets to Housesit
Chelsea Davison closes the show, but she would like to send a special thanks to Michelle Ortiz for housesitting for her when she was away on the weekend. Michelle then reveals that she forgot to the shock of Chelsea, as that means her turtles haven't been fed in days. She frantically runs home to see if they are alive, leaving Michelle to close the show.

Credits: Jeremy D. Howard (Himself), Carlie Craig (Herself), Piotr Michael (Himself), Chelsea Davison (Herself), Adam Ray (Himself), Amir K (Himself), Michelle Ortiz (Herself), Lyric Lewis (Herself)

---

Starring
  • Carlie Craig (7A/2S/0W/0AF)
  • Chelsea Davison (2A/2S/0W/0AF)
  • Jeremy D. Howard (4A/2S/0W/0AF)
  • Amir K (4A/6S/0W/0AF)
  • Lyric Lewis (5A/1S/0W/0AF)
  • Piotr Michael (7A/0S/0W/0AF)
  • Michelle Ortiz (4A/3S/0W/0AF)
  • Adam Ray (2A/2S/0W/0AF)

---

Guest Starring
  • Anjelah Johnson (0A/3S/0W/0AF)

---

Special Appearances
  • Jason "Wee-Man" Acuņa (0A/0S/0W/1AF)
  • Stephen "Steve O" Glover (0A/0S/0W/1AF)
  • Bobby Lee (0A/0S/0W/1AF)
  • Jordan Peele (0A/0S/0W/1AF)
  • Aries Spears (0A/0S/0W/1AF)
  • Steve (0A/0S/0W/1AF)
  • Debra Wilson (0A/0S/0W/1AF)

---

Legend:
  • (A)cting Credit
  • (S)tarring Credit
  • (W)riting Credit
  • (A)rchival (F)ootage

Last edited by tvmanismadformad; 10/05/2016 at 3:57 AM. Reason: A Little Bit of Clean Up

Old 09/03/2016, 6:38 AM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

Bon Qui Qui is...I guess we'll see what happens next Tuesday. Do we know if any other MADtv alumni are coming back this season?

Old 09/03/2016, 1:39 PM
UC Davis Aggie Alumnus

Not sure if someone mentioned this, but I read here that Alex Borstein is coming back for a future episode.

http://tvline.com/2016/08/18/madtv-a...eboot-ms-swan/

Bunifa: Yo, Yo, Yo. Who you callin' a bitch? Do I look like yo momma?
Old 09/06/2016, 9:11 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

I probably should have posted this before the episode aired, or during, but I live tweeted the episode tonight using the Planet MADtv twitter account. The cast who was also live tweeting engaged with us a few times. Go to the Planet MADtv twitter account to see the interactions, likes, and retweets we got. It was really fun!

I'm kind of worried that I will not be able to criticize the show anymore because the cast is so nice, and now that I have revealed that I was the person live chatting they will know that I am criticizing them. My god. What have I done!

Also, our poll is up now, so be sure to vote!

https://twitter.com/planetmadtv

Rise from the Dead!

Planet MADtv (August 28th 2002- August 28th 2009, August 28th 2010)
Old 09/06/2016, 11:35 PM
UC Davis Aggie Alumnus

I just got done watching this episode. I enjoyed Anjelah's presence in this episode, even though it was Bon Qui Qui x3 (sketches). I voted for the Homegirl Security sketch. It was short and sweet and relatable. I also enjoyed the Dressing Room BNB's, especially the last one with Michelle. Well, next week is a repeat.

Bunifa: Yo, Yo, Yo. Who you callin' a bitch? Do I look like yo momma?
Old 09/07/2016, 12:31 AM
Winter is coming, and SO AM I
Administrator

Conan and Colbert can't do any of their old bits despite owning the production company behind their old shows; meanwhile, Anjelah was shrewd enough to retain the rights to Bon Qui Qui and spin her 15 seconds of fame into something huge. I could take or leave the character, but girl's got skillz.

Didn't like Sumbrella quite as much this time, but glad to see Piotr back in the secondary role, as he's arguably just as important as Jeremy in these.

Don't watch Walking Dead, but have heard about the supposed controversy in passing. I guess that was a good parody of it.

Thirty seconds in, I already like Jeremy's character in Bon Qui Qui more than Bon Qui Qui.

Hey, can we parody shows straight men watch too?

Yep, marijuana makes people giggly and stupid. Astute observation.

I think we've seen more Adele at this point than we've seen Chelsea, and I still have absolutely no idea if the impression is any good. Kind of a deep cut to be your showcase, girlfriend.

The dressing room bumpers humanized Amir a bit for me, but as MADtv Watcher notes, Michelle stole the show in the last one.

This episode was very Jeremy-heavy, so he's the easy pick for my MVP this week. If I name anyone other than him, Piotr, or Michelle as my MVP by the end of the season, I'll eat MADfan's shoe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvmanismadformad View Post
I'm kind of worried that I will not be able to criticize the show anymore because the cast is so nice, and now that I have revealed that I was the person live chatting they will know that I am criticizing them. My god. What have I done!
BUSTED!

Old 09/07/2016, 12:42 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwind View Post
Conan and Colbert can't do any of their old bits despite owning the production company behind their old shows; meanwhile, Anjelah was shrewd enough to retain the rights to Bon Qui Qui and spin her 15 seconds of fame into something huge. I could take or leave the character, but girl's got skillz.
Wow, that is shrewd of her. I have no idea how she was able to do that considering she was a nobody when she was casted. Well done.

Quote:
Hey, can we parody shows straight men watch too?
Don't get this comment.

Quote:
I think we've seen more Adele at this point than we've seen Chelsea, and I still have absolutely no idea if the impression is any good. Kind of a deep cut to be your showcase, girlfriend.
I think her showcase is Lena Dunham. Also, her Adele only appeared for the first time in the last episode.

Quote:
The dressing room bumpers humanized Amir a bit for me, but as MADtv Watcher notes, Michelle stole the show in the last one.
Agreed. She should get some love during The Sketchies (sneak preview, I want to do The Sketchies after the season)

Because I was so busy live tweeting the episode I will have to go back and watch the episode again to really enjoy it and find the sketch I like the most. I'll have to do it tomorrow.

Rise from the Dead!

Old 09/07/2016, 12:56 AM
Winter is coming, and SO AM I
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvmanismadformad View Post
Don't get this comment.
Empire and Kardashians. It's tough to get excited about parodies of shows I know absolutely nothing about.

Quote:
Also, her Adele only appeared for the first time in the last episode.
That doesn't sound correct to me, but I know better than to argue with you on such matters, so I'll take your word.

Old 09/07/2016, 1:04 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwind View Post
Empire and Kardashians. It's tough to get excited about parodies of shows I know absolutely nothing about.
Ah I get it. At least they had Walking Dead. Considering what happened, and the fact that I was there and listening to people podcast and give their reactions to it. The sketch was so funny to me. Very spot on.

Rise from the Dead!

Old 09/08/2016, 12:26 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

I have posted the summary.

I also made my poll pick, and I think this may have been the best episode of the season. I was completely unsure of what to pick. I ended up going with Kardashian Pam simply because of Chelsea and the great makeup work by the crew but I easily could have gone with The Walking Dead, Amir's AirBNB's, or The $100K Pyramid. Just a great solid episode throughout.

In the end though, Jeremy was my MVP. He always seems to be. Best cast member of the season by far.

Rise from the Dead!

Old 09/09/2016, 11:09 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

The Walking Dead parody truly was spot on.