Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Episode Guide > Season 15 (2016)
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

View Poll Results: What was your Favourite Sketch of #1504?
Open: Mo and Cast 0 0%
Match Game #1-2 2 33.33%
Lorraine: Self-Defense Class 0 0%
Leroy Sugarfoote Records New Album 0 0%
Presidential Music Video 0 0%
Fallon Tonight 3 50.00%
Confessions of a Terrifically Huge Mind 0 0%
Talking Dead 0 0%
Darlene McBride 1 16.67%
A Message for America's Children 0 0%
Close: Mo Collins MADtv All Star 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08/17/2016, 12:08 AM
Domo Arigato, Mrs. Roboto
Content Robot

Default Episode S15E04 (Aired 2016-08-23)

Open: Mo and Cast
Mo Collins is introduced by the new cast back to the MADtv stage to chants of her name and applause.

Credits: Piotr Michael (Himself), Michelle Ortiz (Herself), Jeremy D. Howard (Herself), Carlie Craig (Herself), Mo Collins (Herself), Amir K (Himself), Lyric Lewis (Herself), Adam Ray (Himself), Chelsea Davison (Herself)

Match Game #1
It's Match Game! The episode tonight features an election theme, with the red state representatives of Arnold Schwarzenegger (Piotr Michael), Britney Spears (Carlie Craig) and Scott Baio (Amir K) on top, and blue state representatives Lena Dunham (Chelsea Davison), Rihanna (Lyric Lewis), and Kanye West (Jeremy D. Howard) on the bottom. Tonight's players are Lupe "Baby Joker" Suarez (Michelle Ortiz) a tough girl from the hood, and Carol Fitty (Mo Collins), a mild mannered woman from Racine, Wesconsen. Host Alec Baldwin (Adam Ray) begins the show with the question "Dumb Dora the Democrat was so dumb, she said the only thing we have to fear is blank." Baby Joker answers "The Eastside Flaccos". Some of the answers she receives include "A Woman President (Baio)", "Online Shaming (Dunham)", and nothing from West. Rihanna though manages to match Baby Joker because she read the tattoo on Baby Joker's arm that says "Death to the East Side Flaccos". Baby Joker has one match as they head to commercial.

Credits: Mo Collins (Carol Fitty), Michelle Ortiz (Lupe "Baby Joker" Suarez), Piotr Michael (Arnold Schwarzenegger), Carlie Craig (Britney Spears), Amir K (Scott Baio), Chelsea Davison (Lena Dunham), Lyric Lewis (Rihanna), Jeremy D. Howard (Kanye West), Adam Ray (Alec Baldwin)

Lorraine: Self-Defense Class
Andrew (Adam Ray) a self-defense coordinator, is one client away from getting his certificate to teach self defense professionally, is tasked with teaching Lorraine (Mo Collins) how to defend herself. Lorraine sees Andrew's watch, which impresses Lorraine when she hears that it is an Apple Smart Watch. She takes it off Andrew and passes it through her pants and between her legs before handing it back to Andrew. Andrew tries to teach Lorraine, but all Lorraine does is hug and dance with him, which is getting him in trouble with his boss (Amir K), who is ready to rip up his certificate if he sees anymore fooling around. Lorraine then starts playing with the dummy, and follows it up by tickling Andrew while straddling him. When his boss sees Andrew and Lorraine in the compromising position, he fires Andrew, much to his displeasure.

Credits: Adam Ray (Andrew), Amir K (Fitness Gym Boss), Mo Collins (Lorraine)

Leroy Sugarfoote Records New Album
Leroy Sugarfoote (Jeremy D. Howard) is a smooth R&B singer who is "all about that sweet sweet love making, but not too sweet" because his body is wriddled with diabetes. Some of his songs on his new album are "Before I Come, I Gotta Go" about frequent urination, "Trusty for Your Love" (literally), and "Pour that Chocolate Sauce on Me, but Don't Get it in My Mouth, I'll Die". "So get the Foote today, before the diabetes takes it away".

Credits: Jeremy D. Howard (Leroy Sugarfoote)

Match Game #2
Alec Baldwin, who clearly doesn't want to be there, as he is just reciting his career stats to the audience, asks Carol "Ridiculous Rita the Republican was so Ridiculous she said "Read My Lips. No New" blank". Carol's answer is an unintelligible garble "Sizz Good News". She gets answer like "Surprise Babies (Schwarzenegger)", "No New Children (Spears)", and "Game Show Remakes (Rihanna)". Kanye ends up getting Carol the win because his campaign director is named "Sizz" and he has "Good News". The show will continue on tomorrow, because according to Alec, ABC has decided to air Match Game every night of the week "until the end of time".

Credits: Mo Collins (Carol Fitty), Michelle Ortiz (Lupe "Baby Joker" Suarez), Adam Ray (Alec Baldwin), Piotr Michael (Arnold Schwarzenegger), Carlie Craig (Britney Spears), Amir K (Scott Baio), Chelsea Davison (Lena Dunham), Lyric Lewis (Rihanna), Jeremy D. Howard (Kanye West)

Presidential Music Video
Donald "Dangerous Donald" Trump (Piotr Michael), and Hillary "Crooked Hillary" Clinton (Nicole Sullivan) are telling the world just how horrible each other are in a parody of Ed Sheerin and Justin Bieber's video Love Yourself. In it, they do household chores together while trading barbs at each other like how Trump is "A total wacko", and how Clinton "nearly lost to an old Jew from Vermont". As they keep trading barbs against each other they realize "No one really likes us much".

Credits: Piotr Michael (Donald "Dangerous Donald" Trump), Nicole Sullivan (Hillary "Crooked Hillary" Clinton), Michelle Ortiz (Melania Trump)

Fallon Tonight
It's The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon (Piotr Michael) filled with Fallon's trademark hysterical laughter at everything, and his senseless and dangerous games. On tonight's show he has Ariana Grande (Carlie Craig), and Pitbull (Adam Ray) who are there to promote a concert they are doing to fight world hunger. Pitbull and Grande keep trying to promote the fundraiser, but Fallon is more concerned with playing games then interviewing them about the show. They play "Marsh Mellow Mash", which Grande finds a bit insensitive since they are there to promote their show, of which the goal is to end world hunger. Pitbull wins the game, but before he can really celebrate they are on to "Five Finger Fillet". Grande loses, leading Fallon to show them how it's done. He ends up going so fast that he cuts off his own hand, which for Questlove (Jeremy D. Howard) is "the funnest thing he has ever seen on this show". Fallon and Pitbull pass out while Grande throws up behind the couch.

Credits: Piotr Michael (Jimmy Fallon), Carlie Craig (Ariana Grande), Adam Ray (Pitbull), Jeremy D. Howard (Questlove)

Confessions of a Terrifically Huge Mind
Donald Trump (Piotr Michael) complains about how the Rubic Cube is rigged, Aunt Jamyma being an aunt when she was a lonely child, and how Pokemon Go can "Pokemon Go *bleep* yourself".

Credits: Piotr Michael (Donald Trump)

Talking, Talking Dead
MADtv takes a trip through the various incarnations of after shows that stem from the tv show The Walking Dead. You have the original, Talking Dead hosted by Chris Hardwick (Piotr Michael) and guest Norman Reedus, Talking Talking Dead hosted by Ian Ziering and guest Jeff Bridges, Discussing Talking Talking Dead with guest Maryl Streep (Chelsea Davison), Chatting About Discussing Talking Talking Dead with Kanye West, Preaching in Regards to Chatting About Discussing Talking Talking Dead with Reverend Alaje (Jeremy D. Howard) and Kim Kardashian (Michelle Ortiz), Obsessing on Preaching in Regards to Chatting About Discussing Talking Talking Dead with Tammy (Lyric Lewis) now guest Ziering, and Looking Back at Obsessing on Preaching in Regards to Chatting About Discussing Talking Talking Dead with guest a potted plant.

Credits: Adam Ray (Man Eaten by Walker, Host of Looking Back at Obsessing on Preaching in Regards to Chatting About Discussing Talking Talking Dead) Piotr Michael (Chris Hardwick), Ian Ziering (Himself), Carlie Craig (Host of Discussing Talking Talking Dead), Chelsea Davison (Maryl Streep), Amir K (Host of Chatting About Discussing Talking Talking Dead), Jeremy D. Howard (Reverend Alaje), Michelle Ortiz (Kim Kardashian), Lyric Lewis (Tammy)

MADtv Classic: Coach Hines: Oliver Twist

Credits: Keegan-Michael Key (Coach Sandoval "Sandy" Hines / Sandoval "Sandy" Heinz), Bobby Lee (Terri / Joseph Yaminashi: Oliver Twist), Jordan Peele (LaPrince: Artful Dodger), Frank Caeti (Tommy Hakenjoes: Nancy)

Darlene McBride
Darlene McBride (Nicole Sullivan), whose tired of seeing foreigners like James Corden of The Late Late Show stealing American jobs, has decided to do her own version of Carpool Karaoke for Fox News consisting of some of her most well known songs, with some of Fox News's most celebrated and polarizing figures. This includes "Marriage Aint for Gays" with Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson (Amir K), "Anarchy in the Streets" about trans gender people with Stacy Dash (Lyric Lewis), and "Put the White in the White House Again" with Ann Coulter (Carlie Craig).

Credits: Adam Ray (Announcer (Voice)), Nicole Sullivan (Darlene McBride), Amir K (Phil Robertson), Lyric Lewis (Stacy Dash), Carlie Craig (Ann Coulter)

A Message for America's Children
Arnold Schwarzenegger (Piotr Michael) comes on with an important message for America's youth. He tells them "Don't do steroids" unless you want a "spectacular body" like his that gets you lots of women, gets you into a lot of movies, and gets you the governorship of California. He then rebuts his original stance and says that if you don't care about your balls shrinking, do steroids, "They're great".

Credits: Piotr Michael (Arnold Schwarzenegger)

Close: Mo Collins MADtv All Star
The cast of MADtv present Mo Collins with a real gold trophy saying "Mo Collins, MADtv All Star", but Mo gets her hand caught in the trophy. The show closes with the cast trying to pry her hand from the trophy.

Credits: Adam Ray (Himself), Michelle Ortiz (Herself), Piotr Michael (Himself), Chelsea Davison (Herself), Mo Collins (Herself), Carlie Craig (Herself), Jeremy D. Howard (Himself), Lyric Lewis (Herself), Amir K (Himself)

---

Starring:
  • Carlie Craig (4A/3S/0W/0AF)
  • Chelsea Davison (3A/2S/0W/0AF)
  • Jeremy D. Howard (5A/3S/0W/0AF)
  • Amir K (5A/2S/0W/0AF)
  • Lyric Lewis (4A/2S/0W/0AF)
  • Piotr Michael (3A/6S/0W/0AF)
  • Michelle Ortiz (4A/2S/0W/0AF)
  • Adam Ray (4A/3S/0W/0AF)

---

Guest Starring:
  • Mo Collins (0A/5S/0W/0AF)
  • Nicole Sullivan (0A/2S/0W/0AF)

---

Special Appearances:
  • Frank Caeti (0A/0S/0W/0AF)
  • Keegan-Michael Key (0A/0S/0W/1AF)
  • Bobby Lee (0A/0S/0W/1AF)
  • Jordan Peele (0A/0S/0W/1AF)
  • Ian Ziering (0A/1S/0W/0AF)

---

Legend:
  • (A)cting Credit
  • (S)tarring Credit
  • (W)riting Credit
  • (A)rchival (F)ootage

---

Last edited by tvmanismadformad; 09/13/2016 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Little Bit of Tidying Up

Old 08/18/2016, 8:50 PM
Obsessed!

This doesn't have much to do with this episode. But if you have a snapchat, add will sasso. He did behind the scene videos of him and Alex as Ms Swan and Jasmine and Wayne Wanda!

- "He looka lika man." - Bunny Swan
-"This has been Cabana Chat, and this AHH AHH AHHHHHH is Dixie Wetsworth!" -Dixie Wetsworth, Cabana Chat
-"Tcha...ya know what? Huh-uh!" - The Vancome Lady
-"You're so sexy!" - 2-Litre Beth
-"Look how little my gloves are!" - Dot Goddard
-"Sit your ass on down for a big ol' slice of truth, and a side of wisdom" - Tovah McQueen
-"Look what I can do!" ~ Stuart
Old 08/18/2016, 10:10 PM
26/07/16!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by potroastpig View Post
This doesn't have much to do with this episode. But if you have a snapchat, add will sasso. He did behind the scene videos of him and Alex as Ms Swan and Jasmine and Wayne Wanda!
I did see that today, didnt think Will Sasso would be back for more episodes!

Also if anyone has Mo Collins on instagram theres a video of her in Lorraine costume and another of her as Ivanka Trump.

Old 08/19/2016, 1:06 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

I did see her as Lorraine but I missed the Ivanka Trump one. I'll have to go see because that sounds like an awesome stretch.

Rise from the Dead!

Planet MADtv (August 28th 2002- August 28th 2009, August 28th 2010)
Old 08/19/2016, 2:33 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

I am so ready for this!!

Old 08/23/2016, 2:44 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

I just checked my PVR for the episode, and on the episode description it said "Mo Collins, Nicole Sullivan". I think Nicole Sullivan might be returning for this episode. This might mean that this episode might have that anticipated Darlene McBride sketch we heard about in the first episode!

Rise from the Dead!

Old 08/24/2016, 1:27 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Alright some of my thoughts on the episode. I'll try to get full reviews in when I have more than an hour of rest time in my life.

First, HOLY SHIT, IAN ZIERING IAN ZIERING IAN SIERING! They shouldn't have showed that in the preview. Would have been an exciting surprise to see.

Carlie Craig is no Nicole Parker, but her Britney wasn't bad. Still, Nicole will always be my Britney Spears.

Jeremy saves the episode again. Between Sugarfoote and his Kanye, he is just the best.

If you had me guess what character other than Lorraine Mo would do, Carol Fitty would not have come up for me. Still liked it though.

Mo has still got it with Lorraine. The watch passing through Lorraine's pants was a highlight of the episode.

The Tonight Show sketch was my favourite because of Piotr's Jimmy Fallon impression. It was spot on! Cracking up all the way through. Also, looks like Carlie beat out Michelle for that Ariana Grande impression. I think it's a good choice. Carlie was great as Ariana.

Piotr's Donald Trump is really growing on me. I like it because it's a bit unique, accurate, but still funny.

The Talking Dead sketch was a good one. I like it how there was a feeling in the show that the hosts weren't even watching, or were refusing to criticize the show. Also, Michelle's Kardashian is quite good.

So glad to see the Darlene sketch. Have no complaints.

Rise from the Dead!

Old 08/24/2016, 2:01 AM
Winter is coming, and SO AM I
Administrator

Well, at least Mo was kind enough to be on her way after one sketch and a couple stray lines.

A singer with diabetes? Yep, those are two traits a person might have.

Keep working on that Trump impression, Piotr. Based on your YouTube work, I have faith that you'll figure it out eventually.

Starting to warm up to Michelle.

A pretty good Fallon, but Josh Robert Thompson is still the king.

Just to recap, Ariana herself -- a singer -- does a better Britney than someone who's getting paid to do it. Sad!

That blood squirt was, by far, my biggest laugh of the episode. This is where I'd typically rag on the budget and the graphics team, but you know what? Keep up the good bad work.

Making Piotr my MVP yet again, I guess -- not because he did anything spectacular here, but instead, because he's the only person the episode would've been appreciably worse without.

Easily the worst episode of the season, but hey, once you've hit rock bottom, there's nowhere to go bu--oh, Tank.

Old 08/24/2016, 5:47 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwind View Post
Well, at least Mo was kind enough to be on her way after one sketch and a couple stray lines.
I think the problem is that Michael McDonald wasn't there. Let's face it, so many of her characters had Micheal as an important part.

Quote:
Keep working on that Trump impression, Piotr. Based on your YouTube work, I have faith that you'll figure it out eventually.
I don't think it's that bad. I mean it's not the best, but it's not bad.

Quote:
Starting to warm up to Michelle.
I think Michelle is best when she is not playing too over the top. Sometimes she's good at being over the top but she's better when she's not, like with her KK impression here.

Quote:
Just to recap, Ariana herself -- a singer -- does a better Britney than someone who's getting paid to do it. Sad!
Am I the only one who thinks that Carlie is some distant cousin of Nicole Parker or something? Princess Polly was basically Disney Girl, her Britney feels like a poor attempt to do it compared to Nicole P's, and her casting seems to be in that same mold as Nicole P. She really does feel like a cheap knockoff of Nicole Parker. I feel like she could be really good, but I feel like she is having trouble really breaking out and being original.

Quote:
That blood squirt was, by far, my biggest laugh of the episode. This is where I'd typically rag on the budget and the graphics team, but you know what? Keep up the good bad work.
I disagree. The bad work was soo bad! When Piotr had that fake hand thing, I thought it was a joke and that he was going to pull it off to reveal his hand, but to find out it was suppose to be that he really cut his hand off, when it did not indicate that by how he was stabbing I was really embarrassed for the show. No prosthetic Emmy for that work.

Quote:
Making Piotr my MVP yet again, I guess -- not because he did anything spectacular here, but instead, because he's the only person the episode would've been appreciably worse without.
Jeremy's my MVP again. He's just so good and makes me smile. His Kanye was funny, and I like Sugarfoote.

Quote:
Easily the worst episode of the season, but hey, once you've hit rock bottom, there's nowhere to go bu--oh, Tank.
The worst episode to me is still episode 1. I found this one to be really funny. The problem with episode 1 was that the whole show felt uneven. This episode at least felt together, and had some funny stuff, so it rates higher for me, and may even be higher than ep 2.

Rise from the Dead!

Old 08/24/2016, 6:12 PM
26/07/16!!

I thought this episode was one of the better ones so far. I think its better when they keep most sketches relatively short, gave the episode a faster pacing didnt feel like it dragged as much as last weeks.

I still dont see the need for the "classic" sketches to be airing especially when there is former cast doing new material. Much rather see the new cast do a one off sketch like safe space or the lounge singer one.

Interesting they are carrying over sketches from previous hosts, feels a bit shoe horned in though. They did film a Trump family sketch with Mo as Ivanka Trump im guessing that will appear in future episodes.

Old 08/26/2016, 3:40 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

The Talking Dead sketch was my favorite part of the episode--granted, I'm a big Walking Dead fan so I could appreciate the humor there.

As far as the flashes from the past, I think Lorraine and Darlene McBride were nice touches. Mo still has her touch with Lorraine and Piotr is fantastic. Although I'm a little worried that he's simply there for the sake of doing impressions the same way that Frank Caliendo was during his time on the show.

Either, Piotr I would agree is the MVP of the episode; his Arnold impressions were spot on if you ask me.

Old 08/26/2016, 11:53 PM
Obsessed!

My vote went to the Darlene McBride sketch just because that's one of my favorite characters and I was thrilled to see her back! (I'm still waiting for the Vancome Lady....just sayin'. She's my all time favorite character!)

Sugerfoote slayed me....hilarious!

I won't watch the Walking Dead due to irrational fear of Zombies (we all get one right? lol) but that sketch was hilarious! Also it was a pleasant surprise to see Carol Finney appear again...never thought we'd see her again.

Things I'm looking forward to next episode: Chelsea's amish stripper character...the idea sounds hilarious and I like Chelsea.

Things I'm not looking forward to next week: Tank...

I've warmed up to Jeremy, Chelsea, Lyric, & Amir. The others are good as well...but I still need to see some more.
Part of me feels like they should have done mini 4 episode reunions with the originals since they all seem willing to come back, and let it be just them. And let the new cast have their own time to shine with the occasional guest spot. But to be honest, the vets coming back are keeping me entertained.

Nicole Sullivan for the win. Can't wait to see Will & Alex together again! Will was on Snapchat today with filming. He had behind the scenes snaps of Charlie and Jeremey. And also some with Bobby Lee. I know it's a long shot, but I've been hoping for the return of Cabana Chat...but I have feeling we'll never see that

- "He looka lika man." - Bunny Swan
-"This has been Cabana Chat, and this AHH AHH AHHHHHH is Dixie Wetsworth!" -Dixie Wetsworth, Cabana Chat
-"Tcha...ya know what? Huh-uh!" - The Vancome Lady
-"You're so sexy!" - 2-Litre Beth
-"Look how little my gloves are!" - Dot Goddard
-"Sit your ass on down for a big ol' slice of truth, and a side of wisdom" - Tovah McQueen
-"Look what I can do!" ~ Stuart
Old 08/29/2016, 12:11 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

The full summary has been added.

Rise from the Dead!

Old 08/29/2016, 5:40 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally Posted by potroastpig View Post
My vote went to the Darlene McBride sketch just because that's one of my favorite characters and I was thrilled to see her back! (I'm still waiting for the Vancome Lady....just sayin'. She's my all time favorite character!)

Sugerfoote slayed me....hilarious!

I won't watch the Walking Dead due to irrational fear of Zombies (we all get one right? lol) but that sketch was hilarious! Also it was a pleasant surprise to see Carol Finney appear again...never thought we'd see her again.

Things I'm looking forward to next episode: Chelsea's amish stripper character...the idea sounds hilarious and I like Chelsea.

Things I'm not looking forward to next week: Tank...

I've warmed up to Jeremy, Chelsea, Lyric, & Amir. The others are good as well...but I still need to see some more.
Part of me feels like they should have done mini 4 episode reunions with the originals since they all seem willing to come back, and let it be just them. And let the new cast have their own time to shine with the occasional guest spot. But to be honest, the vets coming back are keeping me entertained.

Nicole Sullivan for the win. Can't wait to see Will & Alex together again! Will was on Snapchat today with filming. He had behind the scenes snaps of Charlie and Jeremey. And also some with Bobby Lee. I know it's a long shot, but I've been hoping for the return of Cabana Chat...but I have feeling we'll never see that
Mary has been removed from MADtv for so many years...seeing a newer Cabana Chat sketch, I don't know what I'd do with myself to be quite honest.

It'd be nice to see some of the other castmembers make an appearance like Keegan, Nicole Parker, Jordan and even Crista. She may not have been a fan favorite, but Luanne Lockhart was pretty decent.

Old 08/30/2016, 12:44 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustG View Post
Crista. She may not have been a fan favorite, but Luanne Lockhart was pretty decent.
What do you mean Crista was not a fan favourite? I remember her being very popular. Who can forget The Flanboys?

Rise from the Dead!

Old 09/03/2016, 1:24 PM
UC Davis Aggie Alumnus

I saw this episode and liked this episode. Out of the first four episodes, this one is my favorite. Mo was great as Carol and Lorraine. This episode was pretty balanced. There was a better mix of characters (new and old) as well as pop-culture stuff (I liked the Walking Dead sketch, and a song parody). My favorite sketch was the Match Game sketches. I like ensemble sketches, and everyone seems to work well together.

Bunifa: Yo, Yo, Yo. Who you callin' a bitch? Do I look like yo momma?
Old 09/11/2016, 4:23 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Alright my review.

Open: Mo and Cast: This was an opening. Did what it was suppose to.

Match Game #1: Of all the Mo Collins characters that I thought they were going to break out, Carol Fitty did not come up. It is a good character though, and her being without a chin look is very good. As for the other impressions, Piotr was good in an over the top way, Carlie in her never ending quest to be Nicole Parker does a Britney Spears impression that never should have made it past the first write up for this sketch. Not that the impression was bad, but Britney is, and forever will be Nicole Parker's role as it is her best character. Bitch (not disparagingly just from the "It's Britney bitch" days). Amir's Scott Baio ok. As for the blue states. Chelsea's Lena Dunham is always spot on as that is her signature impression. I don't know why they had Lyric playing Rihanna. I did not like the way she did it. It didn't sound like Rihanna, and she didn't do anything with it, but then again, it's not like she could have been replaced with another cast member. Jeremy's Kanye was good, and provided the funniest laugh for me when Adam was getting mad at him. Adam's Alec I felt was one of his stronger impressions even though he didn't do as much with the voice as I wished. Michelle's Baby Joker has some potential, even if it has a Bon Qui Qui and Nacho Hernandez in a blender vibe to it. Overall I did enjoy this sketch.

Lorraine: Self-Defense Class: Not as good as some of the other Lorraine sketches. I liked the set, I liked the idea, and Mo shoving an Iwatch through her legs was the best part of the sketch, other than that, a mediocre Lorraine sketch.

Leroy Sugarfoote: Simple, but I enjoyed it a lot. My favourite had to be "Pour that Chocolate Sauce on Me, but Don't Get it in My Mouth, I'll Die".

Match Game #2: It was good, but I would have liked to have seen a third sketch after this. The ending just felt incomplete and rushed. Come on MADtv, this isn't Saturday Night Live! Jeremy's Kanye was the best part of this again, and Adam's Alec was solid too. I'll rate it just lower than the last one because this one was not as good as the first one.

No One Likes Us Much: And here we have our first musical parody of the season. They are really shoving Trump down our throats this season. I didn't like this much because I've watched it a few times and I found it hard to follow. It's not great, but not horrible.

The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon: My favourite sketch of the night, mostly because I hate Jimmy Fallon so much. blackwind says there is some comedian who does it better, well I haven't seen that guy, but I will say that if I were to do a Jimmy Fallon impression about 90% of it would be how Piotr covered it. Here we also see that Carlie beat out Michelle for the Ariana Grande impression. Michelle had one on her demo reel. It was good that Carlie won though, as her impression of Grande is her best impression. It's really accurate, and she adds stuff to it that really makes it stand out, like her spelling. Adam's Pitbull was also very good too. Everything here was solid. The only problem I have with it was the "Five Finger Fillet" part because for one, when Carlie stabs her hand she clearly bends the plastic knife. Come on girl! Then when Fallon started, her hand wasn't bleeding anymore. To cap it, she didn't throw up after that, but seeing Fallon's bloody stump is what makes her go? On to Piotr's fake hand stump, it was so bad, I thought it was a prank joke by Fallon on Pitbull and Grande. Was really disappointed to see that it wasn't. That does keep the sketch from being a 5 starrer.

Confessions of a Terrifically Huge Mind: Short, quick, and did what it needed to do. Fill time. The best part of it was Trump saying "Pokemon Go, how about Pokemon Go f**k yourself!"

Talking Dead: Love the mocking of after shows which have become way too abundant, and a surprise appearance by Ian Ziering! This sketch was so good. The best was Jeremy as the reverend. Very good sketch.

Darlene McBride's Carpool Karaoke: I wish this could have been longer, and the songs could have been better, but it's hard for me to complain about not only Nicole Sullivan's only character resurrection in her return to MAD, but one that is one of her most underrated. I would have loved to have seen these songs really taken to the next level. Again though, hard to complain.

A Message for America's Children: Did anyone order filler with extra time?

Close: Mo Collins MADtv All Star: Glad to see any kind of ending, but this may have been the worst part of the episode. That trophy getting stuck on Mo's hand was far too ridiculous. Also, it's weird that they did that for her but not for the other cast members. What makes Mo so much more special than the rest? I mean I love her and I know this is just a bit for the trophy hand thing, but still.

So out of a total of 60 this episode got 44 which puts it at a C grade. Like my high school days, that's good enough.

Rise from the Dead!