Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Episode Guide > Season 13 (2007-2008)
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09/02/2007, 2:25 PM
Domo Arigato, Mrs. Roboto
Content Robot

Post Episode S13E01 (Aired 2007-09-15)

MADtv Ruined My Life: The Outrageous Sketches That Shocked a Nation

Guest Starring (New Footage): Jerry Springer

Special Appearances by Former Cast Members (Old Footage): Pat Kilbane, Mo Collins, Will Sasso, Aries Spears, Stephnie Wier, Ike Barinholtz, Alex Borstein, Josh Meyers, Frank Caliendo, Frank Caeti, and Daniele Gaither

Special Appearances by Current Cast Members (Old Footage): Michael McDonald, Jordan Peele, Bobby Lee, Crista Flanagan, and Keegan-Michael Key

Special Appearance by Current Cast Members (New Footage): Nicole Parker

*Voiceovers not included.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jerry Springer on the set of his show The Jerry Springer Show has assembled an audience of traumatised people who say that MADtv ruined their life.

Jerry shows a sketch from MADtv that "devastated" his audience.

The Wizard of Oz: Lost Footage #519

Jerry says that after the commercial break, Nicole Parker is going to come out and tell her side of the story. Even though Nicole shouldn't be able to hear the audience from backstage, there boos are so loud that they are getting through the sound proof wall.

Brown Business #924

Nicole comes out to tell the audience that MADtv is not out to hurt anyone. She then tells the audience to watch the next sketch to prove what she is talking about.

Batteries Not Included #1119

Nicole asks how the pervious sketch could ruin anyone’s life. That is when a night’s watchman stands up and says that since seeing the sketch, whenever he turns on his flashlight he gets a boner. The audience then starts chanting "flashlight boner". Jerry admits that the sketch might be funny to some people, but the next sketch is just downright wrong.

ABC News This Week: Zapruder Home Movies #523

As the audience boos, Nicole tells the audience "I didn't write it!", and "Write a letter! Complain to your governor!"

Commercial: RU486 #1206

As the show comes back from commercial, Nicole says that she thinks the audience is overreacting. As the audience boos, Jerry goes to talk to a priest who doesn't think so.

Father Kelly & The Priests: "Hot Up Here" #803

The priest finds the sketch very offensive. The priest is so mad that he takes his 3 scout boys and leaves the show.

John Madden: Valentine's Day Birdhouse #1013

Jerry wonders if MADtv draws the line when it comes to children’s programming. He asks the audience to judge.

Sesame Street: Bird Flu #1108

Nicole sees a little boy crying in the audience. When she goes to ask him what's wrong, the kid tells her he's upset "because Elmo died". He then lets out a considerable number of swears before storming out of the studio. As the audience boos her, Nicole can't contain herself, and tells everyone "Y'all trippin your asses off!" in a southern accent. She then apologises for her disgusting tone, but Jerry assures her that on his show its ok, in fact encouraged. The audience boos her as Nicole looks more and more scared for her safety.

Jerry thinks that the audience is making a good case for MADtv. Nicole then loses it, saying that the audience "is just a big bunch of stupid’s!". She goes on a tirade, kicking over her chair, and taking off her shirt (Nicole has an undershirt on).

A Football Thing #905

As the audience boos, Nicole asks what's so wrong about man on man love. She then starts to get really mad, and wants to take his anger out on Jerry, but is restrained by Jerry's bodyguards.

Nicole yells out that "comedy is really hard". Jerry shows the audience what he thinks she's talking about.

Brian's Secret Skill #702

Nicole is losing her strength to fight. She tries to win the audience over by doing her Ellen DeGeneres, and Britney Spears impressions, but she is just booed. Trying to find some way to win the audience over, she asks if people would just like her if she started poll dancing on The Jerry Springer Show Poll. The audience cheer in a resounding yes, and Nicole starts poll dancing.

Jerry does his Final Thought. In his thought, he says that the show has proven that MADtv doesn't ruin lives, it enriches them. As the show ends, Nicole walks over to one of Jerry's body guards and hugs him for an awkwardly long time.

Last edited by tvmanismadformad; 04/13/2016 at 10:50 PM.

Old 09/02/2007, 2:45 PM
zlolz

WTF does "The Outrageous Sketches That Shocked a Nation" thing mean? Better not be a clip show -_-

Anyway, yesterday was exactly 2 weeks til the premiere. YAAY.

Old 09/02/2007, 4:52 PM
Season 14 is Here!

Wow i'm so exicited for the season premire, how long does it usually take for MAD to update they're website?

Old 09/02/2007, 5:24 PM
Run & Tell DAT! Homeboy!

Is there really a need to have a thread this soon before the episode airs?

On the other hand, Jerry Springer is guest starring, in his first appearance since Season 4, so that's cool.

And from the looks of it, it probably IS a clip show.

Old 09/02/2007, 5:26 PM
zlolz

Well that SUCKS. It's kind of cool they're finally competing with the 32493249233 "Best Of", "A Lookback at the 90s", "SNL in the 70s"...ect... specials SNL has each year, but for the season premiere?!

But...wasnt it confirmed the first 3 episodes would be S12 holdovers? If there was only going to be 1 episode with a clip show, why would they premiere it on the 15th?

Old 09/02/2007, 5:42 PM
Run & Tell DAT! Homeboy!

Well, it may not be a "real" clip show--it could be in the style of one, but with all-new sketches.

And to the second part, what?

Old 09/02/2007, 10:41 PM
Hardcore Fan

I hope it's a clip show from the first handful of seasons of the show. If it isn't I'm not watching it.
Old 09/02/2007, 11:45 PM
zlolz

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman2002 View Post
I hope it's a clip show from the first handful of seasons of the show. If it isn't I'm not watching it.
Just wondering, do you call yourself a true fan?

Old 09/03/2007, 12:37 PM
Hardcore Fan

I am a true fan of the old-school days of MADtv but I'm worried more about the future of the series than most of you guys.
Old 09/03/2007, 2:49 PM
His senses were dimmed

I don't know why people would worry if we get a clip show. Most people like the old stuff more anyways.

Voted The Nicest forum Member In The Third Annual PlanetMadTV Awards
Old 09/03/2007, 2:52 PM
zlolz

Well, I personally would like to see new episodes over clips I've probably seen about a thousand times. The clip show would obviously consist of sketches like Lick My Baby Back Behind, The Sopranos parody, Tickle Me Emo...stuff we've all seen a thousand times (as funny as they all are).

But I don't think it's gonna be a clip show.

Old 09/04/2007, 12:22 AM
26/07/16!!

I cant see them doing a whole episode of old clips, it may be a few but with other new sketches in between like the top music video one in season 6.

Old 09/05/2007, 6:38 PM
zlolz

Actually, Johnny, Anjelah, and Dan don't appear 'till November. RETARD.

Old 09/05/2007, 6:42 PM
Hardcore Fan

Is the "Ruined My Life" sketch a series of old clips?
Old 09/05/2007, 6:47 PM
Bender: still great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurry View Post
Actually, Johnny, Anjelah, and Dan don't appear 'till November. RETARD.
Okay, just who's the mod here, you or me?

Don't answer that.

Old 09/05/2007, 6:59 PM
zlolz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cagnazzo View Post
Okay, just who's the mod here, you or me?

Don't answer that.
It's true though.

Quote:
Is the "Ruined My Life" sketch a series of old clips?
Have you NOT been paying attention to this thread? That's what we've been wondering.

Old 09/06/2007, 11:03 AM
His senses were dimmed

I wonder if the Babe sketch will be one that "ruined" Arties life. Even thought they did that joke already...

Maybe they will show some unaired season 12 ones and then say something like... "These sketches ruined Frank Caeti, Nicole Randall Johnson and Ike's life so they are no longer on the show."

Voted The Nicest forum Member In The Third Annual PlanetMadTV Awards
Old 09/08/2007, 6:44 PM
Still the best!

I cant believe Ike won't be in the premiere, I never liked him but he's been on for such a long time, and they always used him a lot...it'll feel different without him. And I wish Nicole RJ had stayed.

I hope this season lives up to last year.

Old 09/09/2007, 9:29 AM
zlolz

Did anyone happen to catch the preview last night? I always forget about the summer repeats so I didnt see it. -_-

Old 09/09/2007, 11:16 AM
Season 14 is Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurry View Post
Did anyone happen to catch the preview last night? I always forget about the summer repeats so I didnt see it. -_-
AHH! I was hoping one of you caught it because I was at a family party and had to miss it!