Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Episode Guide > Season 12 (2006-2007)
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

View Poll Results: What was your favorite sketch of #1202?
The Hills 3 23.08%
Real Police Video *Claymation* 0 0%
The Crazy Life with Maury and Connie 1 7.69%
Iraqi Children Need Our Help 0 0%
Music Video: Runnin Game 3 23.08%
Suri Cruise on the Cover of Vanity Fair #1-3 0 0%
Larry King Loves Lost 0 0%
Howie Mandel with Bobby Lee #1-2 0 0%
The Change #1-3 1 7.69%
Nip/Tuck Red Carpet 1 7.69%
Ka-Son: Airport Security 4 30.77%
Overhand Left Perform 0 0%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09/18/2006, 3:05 AM
Domo Arigato, Mrs. Roboto
Content Robot

Post Episode S12E02 (Aired 2006-09-23)

Black People on MTV Shows
Arden Myrin, Nicole Randall Johnson, and Crista Flanagan talk about how shows like Laguna Beach and the Hills suck because they don't have any black people on them, or if they do they never get to speak. Well Arden and Crista do, as they won't let Nicole get a word in edge wise. When they finally give Nicole a chance to speak, the scene is abruptly cut.

Credits: Arden Myrin (Herself), Nicole Randall Johnson (Herself), Crista Flanagan (Herself)

The Hills
Lauren "LC" Conrad (Nicole Parker) has moved to Los Angeles in order follow her dream of being a fashion designer. There she has met some new friends like Heidi Montag (Arden Myrin), the true definition of a dumb blond, Jason Wahler (Ike Barinholtz), her boyfriend who constantly cheats on her, and Whitney Port (Crista Flanagan) who hardly speaks. While celebrating Heidi's dog’s birthday, Jason reveals that he met a prettier girl the night before. The episode ends but LC tells everyone that if they want to see what happens, just watch the episode again.

Credits: Arden Myrin (Heidi Montag), Nicole Parker (Lauren "LC" Conrad), Frank Caeti (Jordan Eubanks), Ike Barinholtz (Jason Wahler), Crista Flanagan (Whitney Port), Nicole Randall Johnson (Woman)

Real Police Video *Claymation*
Cops find a car stuffed with 270 of illegal immigrants.

The Crazy Life with Maury and Connie
The Crazy Life with Maury and Connie goes into the daily life of Maury Povich and Constance "Connie Chung" Povich. There morning start with Connie trimming her nose hairs, and a couples stretching workout. Then Connie helps Maury with his lines for his talk show Maury. Lightly Connie has been down in the dumps, so Maury has gotten a special surprise for her. Sweet corn with peas, which they eat in the tub. Maury then puts a towel over the camera so he and Connie can have some alone time.

Credits: Michael McDonald (Maury Povich), Bobby Lee (Constance "Connie Chung" Povich)

Iraqi Children Need Our Help
Ellen DeGeneres (Nicole Parker) is in an ad to promote the helping of Iraqi children, who have been effected by the war, but keeps getting side tracked with the wordplay she makes from the script she is reading.

Credits: Nicole Parker (Ellen DeGeneres)

Runnin Game
Jordan Peele brings a girl (Nicole Randall Johnson) home. He leads on to making everyone think he is going to give her sex, but in truth, he has just brought her home to watch him play games like Madden Football 2007, and Halo 2. He won't even let her touch the second controller, for fear that she will screw up his high scores. The girl oddly though, is okay with all this. Something doesn't seem right, and something is not right, as it all turns out to be a fantasy. In truth, Jordan lives in a slum apartment, and his girl is really in control of the relationship, and doesn't allow him to play video games.

Credits: Jordan Peele (Himself), Nicole Randall Johnson (Woman), Keegan-Michael Key (Wombat), Frank Caeti (Dr. Fluff), Ike Barinholtz (Goldblumfan69), Bobby Lee (Ping)

Suri Cruise's on the Cover of Vanity Fair #1
Suri Cruise on the cover of Vanity Fair pleads for help, as she fears her father Tom Cruise.

Larry King Loves Lost
Reviewers from all over talk about how much they love lost, but Larry King instead comments on weird things like "guess who just shplotzed Leah Remini?... Jimmy Caan the lucky bastards... Me? I just got stuck doing to mom from 7TH HEAVEN... Best night of my life by far... Other than Wednesday nights when LOST comes on." "The skin on my ball sack is rougher than sandpaper." And "I hope J.J Abrams is shplotzing the hot girl from the show. Because as an actress she makes a great pair of nipples."

Archival Footage: Stephnie Wier (Evangeline Lilly: Kate Austin), Paul Vogh (Jorge Garcia: Hugo "Hurley" Reyes), Keegan-Michael Key: (Naveen Andrews: Sayid Jarrah), Bobby Lee (Yunjin Kim: Sun-Hwa Kwon), Michael McDonald (Terry O'Quinn: John Locke), Nicole Parker (Maggie Grace: Shannon Rutherford), Jordan Peele (Harold Perrineau: Michael Dawson), Crista Flanagan (Emilie Ravin: Claire Littleton), Ron Pederson (Dominic Monaghan: Charlie Pace), Ike Barinholtz (Mattew Fox: Jack Shepard)

Howie Mandel with Bobby Lee #1
Howie Mandel comes to Bobby Lee's house to test him to see if he is ready to open for him in Las Vegas. After hosing down Bobby due to fear of germs, Howie teaches Bobby how to be a successful opening act for him. This includes never looking at the audience, and pacing back and forth while telling his jokes. As Bobby tries to get accustom to Howie's requests. Howie feels that Bobby would be better suited trying his methods with actual people. So with Bobby in only his underwear, they walk the streets of Los Angeles to test if Bobby can do it. After a few unsuccessful performances in front of strangers Howie feels that Bobby opening for him is not such a good idea, but does invite Bobby to come see his show.

Credits: Howie Mandel (Himself), Bobby Lee (Himself)

The Change #1
A woman Verlene (Crista Flanagan) is fat, ugly, and made fun of by her co-workers on a daily basis. Her only friend Barbara (Arden Myrin) tries to cheer her up but is unsuccessful. When Verlene opens a fortune cookie that tells her "the true princess in you will be revealed". Music begins to play out of nowhere and she starts to glow and fly in the air. Verlene is ecstatic, thinking that she may actually change into a princess, only to come down looking the same as she did before, but Barbara gets even more beautiful then she was, with bigger breasts, and even more stunning hair.

Credits: Ike Barinholtz (Lucian), Crista Flanagan (Verlene), Arden Myrin (Barbara), John Crane (Office Worker)

Suri Cruise's on the Cover of Vanity Fair #2
Suri cries for someone to help her mother Katie Holmes by getting her some medicine.

Nip/Tuck Red Carpe
Arden Myrin gets some Nip/Tuck action (though not the kind she was looking for), talking to the stars of the FX series Nip/Tuck at the shows season 5 premier party. At the party, Arden plays games with the actors like "what do you hate the most about yourself", and "guess which parts of my body are fake". At the premier, Arden also gets her first ever screen non-comedy kiss with Julian McMahon.

Credits: Arden Myrin (Herself), Melissa Gilbert (Herself), Brianne Davis (Herself), Richard Chamberlain (Himself), Sanaa Lathan (Herself), Dana Gould (Himself), Rosie O'Donnell (Herself), Dylan Walsh (Himself), Brooke Shields (Herself), Julian McMahon (Himself)

The Change #2
The change occurs again for Verlene with the same results, only now her fat friend Dee (Nicole Randall Johnson) changes into a thin person.

Credits: Ike Barinholtz (Lucian), Crista Flanagan (Verlene), Nicole Randall Johnson (Dee), John Crane (Office Worker)

Weekly News with Toby: Barry Bonds [Animation]
Toby talks about steroids in baseball, and how due to them, Barry Bonds was able to plow through every baseball record. Toby's dad also told him that since Toby is afraid of needles, he doesn't stand a chance in Hell of making it to Major League Baseball.

The Change #3
The change happens again, but this time it's for real. Verlene goes up into the air and actually changes into a princess, but in a cruel twist of irony, she is fitted with a baboon’s ass. When boss Lucian (Ike Barinholtz) sees it, he mocks her for it and invites the rest of the office to join in.

Credits: Crista Flanagan (Verlene), Ike Barinholtz (Lucian), John Crane (Office Worker), Jordan Peele (Valentine)

Ka-Son: Airport Security
Ka-Son (Nicole Randall Johnson) is guarding the gates to and from the United States of America, but as she starts to tell the new safety procedures, a woman (Crista Flanagan) with a baby starts to pressure her to let herself and her husband (Ike Barinholtz) on the plane as fast as possible. She does not like the attitude the woman is showing her, so she does things like slow her speech, and confiscate her baby cream, and expensive Chanel lip balm. After annoying the woman to death, she finally allows her and her husband who seems to be a little attracted to Ka-Son on to X-Ray.

Credits: Nicole Randall Johnson (Ka-Son), Crista Flanagan (Woman), Ike Barinholtz (Husband)

Suri Cruise's on the Cover of Vanity Fair #3
Suri wonders why John Travolta is changing his diapers, and how Tom managed to screw up his deal with Paramount.

Overhand Left Performs
Derek (Keegan-Michael Key), and Jamal C (Jordan Peele) come to the MADtv stage to perform there song "Can't Forget your Past", but the song seems to only consist of them hyping up the audience up to the point just when they are about to sing, and then doing it over again. After doing this for a couple minutes they say that a very special guest is in the house. That guest is Howard "Chingy" Bailey, Jr., who comes out only to say the number 9 after they have counted to that point.

Credits: Crista Flanagan (Herself), Arden Myrin (Herself), Keegan-Michael Key (Derek), Jordan Peele (Jamal C), Howard "Chingy" Baily, Jr. (Himself)

Bobby Lee Wants to Open for Howie Mandel #2
Howie reconsiders the decision about Bobby opening for him, and allows him to do it. When opening for Howie, Bobby does all the things Howie taught him from the pacing, to even wrapping the microphone in plastic.

Credits: Bobby Lee (Himself)

---

Starring:
  • Ike Barinholtz (6A/0S/0W/1AF)
  • Frank Caeti (2A/0S/0W/0AF)
  • Crista Flanagan (2A/5S/0W/1AF)
  • Nicole Randall Johnson (2A/3S/0W/0AF)
  • Keegan-Michael Key (1A/1S/0W/1AF)
  • Bobby Lee (1A/3S/0W/1AF)
  • Michael McDonald (0A/1S/0W/1AF)
  • Arden Myrin (1A/4S/0W/0AF)
  • Nicole Parker (0A/2S/1W/1AF)
  • Jordan Peele (1A/2S/1W/1AF)
---

Guest Starring:
  • Howie Mandel (0A/1S/0W)
  • Howard "Chingy" Baily, Jr. (1A/0S/0W)
---

Special Appearances:
  • Stephnie Wier (0A/0S/0W/1AF)
  • Paul Vogh (0A/0S/0W/1AF)
  • Ron Pederson (0A/0S/0W/1AF)
  • John Crane (3A/0S/0W/0AF)
  • Melissa Gilbert (1A/0S/0W/0AF)
  • Brianne Davis (1A/0S/0W/0AF)
  • Richard Chamberlain (1A/0S/0W/0AF)
  • Sanaa Lathan (1A/0S/0W/0AF)
  • Dana Gould (1A/0S/0W/0AF)
  • Rosie O'Donnell (1A/0S/0W/0AF)
  • Dylan Walsh (1A/0S/0W/0AF)
  • Brooke Shields (1A/0S/0W/0AF)
  • Julian McMahon (1A/0S/0W/0AF)
---

Legend:
  • (A)ppearance Credit
  • (S)tarring Credit
  • (W)riting Credit
  • Non-Speaking Credit
  • (A)rchival (F)ootage Credits
---

Last edited by tvmanismadformad; 04/20/2016 at 5:26 AM. Reason: Properly Formatted

Old 09/18/2006, 4:12 PM
Bender: still great

Quote:
Originally Posted by elscorcho View Post
Cast: Ike Barinholtz, Frank Caeti, Crista Flanagan, Nicole Randall Johnson, Keegan-Michael Key, Bobby Lee, Michael McDonald, Arden Myrin, Nicole Parker, Jordan Peele

Guest Starring: Howie Mandel and Chingy
  • Deal or No Deal (Michael- Howie Mandel)
  • 24 with Bobby Lee and Howie Mandel (Bobby- Himself, Howie Mandel- Himself)
What the? They're doing a Deal or No Deal parody and they have MICHAEL play Howie? In the SAME episode where Howie Mandel is guest starring?? Doesn't seem right if you ask me.

Old 09/18/2006, 4:36 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

Howie might show up in the sketch himself. Seems likely.
Old 09/18/2006, 6:30 PM
Hardcore Fan

This is a bad sketch waiting to happen in which the person who is being impersonated in the sketch show up in it and ruins it for everyone who is watching it.
Old 09/18/2006, 7:41 PM
His senses were dimmed

The Alanis Morisette one was good I think. This could work.

Voted The Nicest forum Member In The Third Annual PlanetMadTV Awards
Old 09/19/2006, 5:04 PM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
What the? They're doing a Deal or No Deal parody and they have MICHAEL play Howie? In the SAME episode where Howie Mandel is guest starring?? Doesn't seem right if you ask me.
"Guest starring" doesn't have to mean showing up to the studio where MADtv films. From the looks of the preview, Bobby and the crew flew to Vegas(?) to film the sketch.

"The Hills" is going to be in this episode, as well as something called "The Crazy Life of Maury and Connie." It'll probably involve Bobby singing on a piano. And I'm not sure if Chingy is performing a song, because the clip has Jordan and Keegan rapping on the mainstage, 'introducing' him, but they don't say anything about him performing his own stuff. Maybe he's just improvising a rap with them or something. It all looks lame anyway.

ETA: from Chingy's official site: "I’m taping a funny ass skit on MAD TV today. Don’t miss that. MAD TV will be on Saturday the 23rd."

Old 09/19/2006, 5:50 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

Finally, we get that parody of "The Hills." Those dirty advertisers, tricking me into watching last week's episode, only to be let down... like that would have stopped me.
Old 09/19/2006, 5:53 PM
I'm back, bitchesss!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartanian View Post
Maybe he's just improvising a rap with them or something. It all looks lame anyway.
Lol. **Free-styling. Usually people call it free styling when they're rapping off the top of their head.

Member of Club Juno the most kickass character of The Descent
Old 09/19/2006, 6:46 PM
Hardcore Fan

OK so it's Bobby Lee visiting Howie Mandel. It's that correct?
Old 09/20/2006, 1:14 AM
Obsessed!

yay! Connie Chung is back! That is my favorite thing Bobby does. He's been bothering me lately, but Connie Chung is fricken halarious!!!!

- "He looka lika man." - Bunny Swan
-"This has been Cabana Chat, and this AHH AHH AHHHHHH is Dixie Wetsworth!" -Dixie Wetsworth, Cabana Chat
-"Tcha...ya know what? Huh-uh!" - The Vancome Lady
-"You're so sexy!" - 2-Litre Beth
-"Look how little my gloves are!" - Dot Goddard
-"Sit your ass on down for a big ol' slice of truth, and a side of wisdom" - Tovah McQueen
-"Look what I can do!" ~ Stuart
Old 09/20/2006, 10:13 PM
26/07/16!!

I thought this link was interesting

Old 09/21/2006, 9:44 AM
Fresh Meat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NUFcAcqnbQ
Old 09/21/2006, 4:34 PM
0ld sk00l

Okay 1st of all why the F*** are they doing another Maury and Connie sketch. number 2, why the F*** are they doing another 24 sketch with bobby? it's gonna be so ****ing lame.

My Fanfics
Old 09/21/2006, 4:42 PM
I AM A ROBOT ALLIGATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by funny_guy View Post
I thought this link was interesting
Wheel Gator couldn't help but laugh.
Old 09/21/2006, 4:56 PM
Bender: still great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knickers View Post
Okay 1st of all why the F*** are they doing another Maury and Connie sketch. number 2, why the F*** are they doing another 24 sketch with bobby? it's gonna be so ****ing lame.
THANK YOU. 24 with Bobby Lee = The New Stuart. Take something that was initially hilarious, and drive it down so far into the grave that they become downright excruciating to watch.

I can see how much the fans clamored for more 24 with Bobby Lee...

"omg dat boby lee so funni, when he do uhoh hotdog, dat funni, also when he do 24 boby lee, dat so funni to, it funni how he sleep for lyke 3 hours"

(Sorry if you happen to like the 24 with Bobby Lee segments )

As for Maury/Connie, while I enjoy Bobby Lee's Connie Chung and everything, the sketches themselves are LAME-O. Although the Maury/Connie Crazy Life sketch wasn't that bad.

And let's not forget that the Deal or No Deal parody will be another vehicle for the Superstitious Knights to appear.

Then again, I HAVE been wrong about episodes sucking in the past.

Old 09/21/2006, 6:39 PM
Run & Tell DAT! Homeboy!

Bah, you guys suck. 24 with Bobby Lee is awesome.

Old 09/21/2006, 8:38 PM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

On FOX.com there's a clip of Jordan singing a song to serenade Nicole RJ. It's not even a parody of anything, it's a flat out advertisment for Madden 2007. Pathetic.

Last edited by Dartanian; 09/21/2006 at 9:43 PM.
Old 09/21/2006, 8:48 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

New Ka-Son! I can't wait to see this. I'm unpumped about everything else though. Maury and Connie, Chingy, double Howie Mandel, the Supersticious Knights, all that garbage. I have high expectations for you, Ka-Son.

And can we please see some one-offs sometime soon?

EDIT: Sorry, also looking forward to the parody of "The Hills," but I don't have much other expectations.
Old 09/21/2006, 9:11 PM
0ld sk00l

Yeah I agree with Nick on this one..Ka-Son and The Hills will probably be good..the Connie/Maury sketch would be OK, but pointless. I mean comon, think about it. Why does madtv do like half their sketches? The only REAL parody in the whole episode is friggin The Hills. Connie Chung is like kind of a parody i guess..but madtv really needs to start like making fun of things more instead of making pointless recurring sketches like the superstitious knights, which arent even funny. woo hoo, they can do choreographed ****. YIPPEE but i don't GIVE A ****!!!!!! Sorry, Just thought I'd vent on this.

I dunno, the episode might be good. I'm not saying its automatically going to be ****ty, i just want more parodies like the old madtv..

My Fanfics
Old 09/21/2006, 9:28 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

I see this as another #1110, where we had Laguna Bi-otch, surrounded by absolutley horrible sketches. Interesting that the Supersticious Knights were in that episode, too.

I'll still try to be optimistic on this one, but the future doesn't look too bright.