Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Transcripts
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08/20/2005, 11:23 PM
Hawt bytch
Staff Alumnus

Default Monologue: Debra Wilson (#101)

Debra- Herself

(Setting: On the main stage. Debra is sitting on a couch)

Debra: Hi, Iím Debra Wilson.

[Applause]

Debra: Thank you. Thank you. Some of you may have seen me On Def comedy jam, and right now, it's kinda funny to go from cable to commercial television because Iím under pressure from the network to censor my own self, so now I have to watch every [...] thing I say. Now speaking just for myself, if I could never curse again in life, that would be [...] up. A'ight? That would have me thinkin', what the [...] happened to freedom of speech? Now I know the execs are back there wondering, what the [...] is this black, snappy-headed, dreadlocked [...] think she's doing? Well, Iím tellin' you, Iím just being me, ok? (Stands up) Cursing like a [...ing] sailor on crack. Just getting it out of my system. Do y'all mind?

[Audience yells No!]

Debra: Good, 'cause y'all [...ers] didn't pay a [...ing] dime to bring your [...ing] [...es] in this [...er], but y'all did come to see a [...ing] show, right?

[Audience cheers]

Debra: A'ight, then. A'ight, then. Well, I [...ing] hope you love the [...] out of this [...er] 'Cause, [...], I [...ing] love being here. A'ight? Enjoy yourself. Yeah. (sits down) This is my life. This is my life.

Selena Luna = Best. Castmember. Ever.