Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Episode Guide > Season 9 (2003-2004)
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05/16/2004, 11:35 PM
Domo Arigato, Mrs. Roboto
Content Robot

Default Episode S09E25 (Aired 2004-05-22)

Cast: Ike Barinholtz, Frank Caliendo, Mo Collins, Bobby Lee, Michael McDonald, Josh Meyers, Ron Pederson, Aries Spears, Paul Vogt, Stephnie Weir

Featured Cast: Daniele Gaither, Keegan Michael Key, Nicole Parker, Jordan Peele

Guest Cast: Fred Willard, David Alan Grier

Special Appearance: Jim Wise [MADtv Writer]
  • Baby Abercrombie (Josh- Storm, Ron- Carpenter, Ike- Dutch, Frank, Stephnie)
  • The Superstitious Knights (Ron, Jordan- Ty Gray, Keegan- Carl Hall, Bobby- Kelly Fleck, Josh- Fonco, Frank)
  • Letters To Lincoln (Jordan- Morgan Freeman, Frank- John Madden, Nicole- Ellen DeGeneres, Ron- Woody Allen, Michael- Brad Garrett, Bobby- Jackie Chan, Daniele- Jackee, Aries- Shaquille O'Neal)
  • Stuart: Poker Game (Paul- Harvey Muckenthaler, Ike, Keegan, Michael- Stuart Larkin, Ron)
  • Real M************ Talk: FCC/Tonys (Aries- Dollar Bill Montgomery, Keegan- Stevie Wonder Washington, David Alan Grier- Lunchbox Lewis, Fred Willard- Gene St. John)
  • The Price Is Right: Circa 1134 BC (Frank- Aug Roddy, Michael- Rock Barker, Nicole- Mooga Augriver, Jordan- Deadeye Bone Musician, Jim Wise [MADtv Writer]- Barney Rubble)
  • Funkenstein Against The Werewolf Hookers (Daniele, Ike, Jordan- Funkenstein, Keegan- Funkenstein, Aries- Griffin: The Invisible Man)
  • Aries & Cast (Paul- Himself, Keegan- Himself, Daniele- Herself, Nicole- Herself, Jordan- Himself, Frank- Himself, Michael- Himself, Stephnie- Herself, Aries- Himself, Josh- Himself, Bobby- Himself, Ike- Himself, Ron- Himself)

Last edited by tvmanismadformad; 06/13/2010 at 8:04 PM.

Old 05/17/2004, 7:39 AM
Yes, they're real.
Staff Alumnus

I'm really looking forward to the Real Mofo talk. I'm sure Keegan will be awesome in it. He's great at doing crazy characters.

Old 05/17/2004, 8:00 AM

Default Re: Episode #925 (Aired 05.22.04)

Quote:
Originally posted by Cat_Named_CeCe
It's time for the season finale!

Can't wait for season 10
Old 05/17/2004, 10:48 AM

There's also another Abercromcie & Fitch sketch.

Old 05/17/2004, 11:02 AM
WHERE'S MY BROTHER?!

I cant wait until season 10 either. Even though it wont be the same as the pervious 4.5 seasons... ( ) Im sure it will be one of the best yet. Im looking foreward to appearences from past members...Mo, Nicole...maybe Alex? I dont know, but Im hoping that they do some sore of 10th anniversary celebration.

Yeah the season finale... Wow. 9 years have past..well 8 for me lol. The finale looks okay, nothing spectacular...probally going to be mediocre (IMHO). Keegan is great, and hopefully will liven up the real MoFo talk.

Cake. It comes in flavors like chocolate and regular.
Cake. DON'T FORGET THE FROSTING.
Cake. Share it with a friend.
[/color]

Old 05/17/2004, 12:16 PM
Yes, they're real.
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by Lazy Eye
There's also another Abercromcie & Fitch sketch.
I honestly wonder how long they can drag this on for. It was moderately funny the first time, dull the next, and I dont remember if there was a third one or not.

Old 05/17/2004, 12:23 PM
Regular

as far as im concerned it has never been funny, and i hope that this along with persian tow truck man and some other annoying recurring characters do not make it to season 10.
Old 05/17/2004, 12:56 PM
Yes, they're real.
Staff Alumnus

Well, with rumours of Michael leaving after this season, the tow truck man will be history without him.

Old 05/17/2004, 3:44 PM
Run & Tell DAT! Homeboy!

Ahh, the ninth season of MADtv is almost over. You know what? I don't care how much you guys disagree with me or b!tch at me, but this was a good season, with or without Mo. But, hopefully, season 10 will be better. I know this is three months early, but here is cheers to a decade of laughs. Happy tenth anniversary, MADtv! :martini:

Old 05/17/2004, 3:57 PM
I'm Content With Losing

Is it just me, or did it feel like a short season? Idk, this year went by so fast.

Its all I need to hear your voice everyday.

I wish never to wake up from this dream Im in right now.
Here I am watching clouds from your bedroom window
As were laying here.

And I wake up today
Still smiling in the air.
Wish dreams could be so great.
-early november
Old 05/17/2004, 4:05 PM
A REALLY REALLY BIG FAN

There better be a rerun soon. I'm gonna have to miss this episode. The season finale yet. But I don't want to brag anymore....yeah I do, I'm going to see Frank this Saturday. That's why I'm gonna miss it.

Make sure everyone fills me in on how this episode is.

I'VE GOT A LITTLE RED BOW / AND I BOUGHT IT FOR YOU / CUZ I KNOW YOU'RE NOT FAIR / I DON'T GET IT / OH WELL / AND YOU COLOR MY SKIN / AND THE COLORS DON'T BLEND / CUZ I'M GONNA GET YOU / AND YOUR LITTLE DOG, TOO / THERE'S A YELLOW BRICK ROAD / THAT WE FOLLOW BACK HOME / CUZ I KNOW YOU CAN'T WAIT / YOUR BELLIGERENT HATE / THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME / I'VE GOT A SOUTHERN BELLE, TOO / IN HER RUBY-RED SHOES / WITH A BODY OF STRAW / ARE YOU SICK OF IT ALL / THERE'S A MAN MADE OF TIN / WITH AN OIL-CAN GRIN / AND I'M GONNA GET YOU / AND YOUR LITTLE DOG, TOO /THERE'S A YELLOW BRICK ROAD / THAT WE FOLLOW BACK HOME / AND I KNOW YOU CAN'T WAIT / YOUR BELLIGERENT HATE / THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME / THERE'S A LITTLE WHITE PORCH / AND YOU WANTED IT SO / CAN YOU / LET ME GO DOWN / TO THE END OF THE ROAD? / IN THE BLACK AND THE WHITE / TECHNICOLORFUL LIFE / CAN I STAND BY YOUR SIDE? / WE CAN MAKE IT ALRIGHT / CUZ I'M HOME / THERE'S A LITTLE WHITE PORCH / AND YOU WANTED IT SO / CAN YOU LET ME GO DOWN / TO THE END OF THE ROAD? / IN THE BLACK AND THE WHITE / TECHNICOLORFUL LIFE / THEN ANOTHER ARRIVED / IT'S A COWARDLY LION / WHAT I WANT FROM THIS WORLD / WHAT I WANT TO RESOLVE / WELL I WANT YOU TO STAY / SO I WASH YOU AWAY / I DON'T WANNA BE BOLD / I DON'T WANNA BE COLD / I DON'T WANNA GROW OLD / I DON'T WANNA GO HOME!

< Breaking Benjamin - "Home"
Old 05/17/2004, 4:19 PM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

^^ Why don't you tape it or get someone to tape it for you?

Quote:
I'm really looking forward to the Real Mofo talk. I'm sure Keegan will be awesome in it. He's great at doing crazy characters.
Dude, I totally agree. I actually have to take back my dislike for Aries on this segment, I've only seen one (The 200th episode one) that I dislike. Tommy Davidson (?) is so freaking hilarious, they should have got him, Keegan, Daniele and Fred Willard in this one instead of David Allen Grier. He wasn't really funny in that 60 minutes sketch last season.

I agree with MADfan2004, from what I have seen this has been a pretty good season. Not great, but not as awful as some have said. I think I like this one, for the most part, better than season 8. There was something missing in that season, because I only really liked Mo, Stephnie, Debra and Michael. The featured players (IMO) were pretty crappy with the exception of Ron and sometimes Josh. This season, the featured players are awesome, on the whole, probably the best the show has had in a looong time. Nicole, Daniele, Jordan Keegan, Gillian, they all rock. I can't wait for season 10.

Old 05/17/2004, 4:59 PM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

• Welcome to Crazyworld (Ron)
  • Boyscouts lost in the woods (Paul- Boyscout leader, Boyscouts: Josh, Ron, Frank; Ike- soccer player)
  • Baby Ambercrombie (Ike, Ron, Josh, Frank, Stephnie)
  • Real Motherf*****g Talk (Aries- Dollar Bill Montgomery, David Allen Greir, Fred Willard, Keegan)
  • Letters to Lincoln (Jordan- Morgan Freeman, Frank- John Madden, Nicole- Ellen Degeneres, Ron- Woddy Allen, Mike- Brad Garrett, Bobby- Jackie Chan, Aries- Shaquille O'neil, Daniele- Jackee)
  • Funkenstein vs the Werewolf Hookers (Aries, Ike, Jordan- Funkenstein, Keegan- Doctor Funkenstein, Daniele)
  • The Price Is Right: Prehistoria (Frank- Rod Roddy, Mike- Bob Barker, Nicole, Jordan, Ron)
  • Stuart (Mike- Stuart, Paul- Mr. Muckenthaler, Keegan, Ike, Ron)
  • The Jinx (Josh, Frank, Bobby, Keegan, Ron, Jordan)

If these are the sketches they play, I think this episode could potentially be pretty bad. Funkenstein will probably be great, realmothe****ing talk should be good/ great, and I don't know about the one off sketches, they'll either be great or horrible. The letters to Licoln one looks like another sketch where they put random impressions into a sketch for a few minutes and expect it to work (Think Lord of the Rings vs Cold Mountain Family Feud etc.) and Abercrombie and Fitch sounds kinda dumb IMO. Stuart without Doreen? I dunno. Probably won't work. Here's hoping that there is no encore, and they have a decent sketch with Stephnie! She's only listed in one of the sketches for this episode.

Old 05/17/2004, 5:20 PM
26/07/16!!

Quote:
Originally posted by LookWhatICanDo
I cant wait until season 10 either. Even though it wont be the same as the pervious 4.5 seasons... ( ) Im sure it will be one of the best yet. Im looking foreward to appearences from past members...Mo, Nicole...maybe Alex? I dont know, but Im hoping that they do some sore of 10th anniversary celebration.
I'm hoping they will have a big celebration like the season 5 premier that would be cool.

As for the season 9 finale im hoping not to see these sketches:

Quote:
Baby Ambercrombie (Ike, Ron, Josh, Frank, Stephnie)

Funkenstein vs the Werewolf Hookers (Aries, Ike, Jordan- Funkenstein, Keegan- Doctor Funkenstein, Daniele)

The Price Is Right: Prehistoria (Frank- Rod Roddy, Mike- Bob Barker, Nicole, Jordan, Ron)
The rest sound good.

Old 05/17/2004, 5:32 PM
Hawt bytch
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by Jim_Cockhurtz
[list][*]Welcome to Crazyworld (Ron)
Why would they parody those anti drug campain commercials? those aren't shown that much, i mean maybe the truth ones, but not the crazyworld ones. I hope it'll still b funny.

Selena Luna = Best. Castmember. Ever.
Old 05/17/2004, 7:06 PM
Lurking around the corner
Staff Alumnus

Everything seems like it might be fine. the abercromie and the funkenstein ones might ruin it. (IMO). I don't like either of them. Any word on the Mo Farewell? I hope they play it.

Old 05/17/2004, 7:21 PM
0ld sk00l

Quote:
Originally posted by newt007

Why would they parody those anti drug campain commercials? those aren't shown that much, i mean maybe the truth ones, but not the crazyworld ones. I hope it'll still b funny.
Wait a second. Is the Crazy World one where that guys like LETS PLAY..THE INGREDIENT GAME! LoL I think they should parody those..

BTW, AHEM. I did make a fanfic of one anti drug campaign commercial, and plan on making 2 more in the future.

My Fanfics
Old 05/17/2004, 8:06 PM
I'm Content With Losing

Quote:
Originally posted by newt007

Crazyworld is in fact a truth ad.

As were laying here.

And I wake up today
-early november
Old 05/17/2004, 8:12 PM
I'm Content With Losing

well... then just call them truth ads then. lol

As were laying here.

And I wake up today
-early november
Old 05/17/2004, 8:12 PM
0ld sk00l

Well is it the one where the guy is like Let's play the ingredient game?

My Fanfics