Go Back   Planet MADtv > Sketch Comedy > General Discussion
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03/24/2013, 12:43 AM
Hardcore Fan

Default Which cast member of MADtv would be the first guest host of SNL?

Just a curious question to ask since the DVD of season 2 is coming out this Tuesday. I apologize if there is another thread for this.

Old 04/08/2013, 3:42 PM
Ready for a change
Active Supporter

Taran killam
Old 04/15/2013, 12:50 AM
Obsessed!

Taran has impressed me a lot on SNL. Depending on how his career goes post SNL he prob. will be the first one asked to host.

As of right now I don't see any of the former members hosting unless one gets a big break with a film...which is sad, but we have seen Mo Collins & Gillian Vigman popping up more often in things. Alex mainly just does Family Guy. Nicole Sullivan is in and out of tv shows. Nicole Parker is mainly on Broadway or Touring. Sadly none seem extremely main stream enough to be tapped to host.

I was hoping Alex would show up when Seth McFarland was hosting, but she didn't.

- "He looka lika man." - Bunny Swan
-"This has been Cabana Chat, and this AHH AHH AHHHHHH is Dixie Wetsworth!" -Dixie Wetsworth, Cabana Chat
-"Tcha...ya know what? Huh-uh!" - The Vancome Lady
-"You're so sexy!" - 2-Litre Beth
-"Look how little my gloves are!" - Dot Goddard
-"Sit your ass on down for a big ol' slice of truth, and a side of wisdom" - Tovah McQueen
-"Look what I can do!" ~ Stuart
Old 11/03/2013, 2:33 PM
Fresh Meat

I love MadTV
Old 11/28/2013, 12:09 PM
Obsessed!

Taran is easily becoming the star male on SNL right now imo.....he is hilarious! I still think the females on that show are killing it this season, Kate McKinnon can do no wrong

- "He looka lika man." - Bunny Swan
-"This has been Cabana Chat, and this AHH AHH AHHHHHH is Dixie Wetsworth!" -Dixie Wetsworth, Cabana Chat
-"Tcha...ya know what? Huh-uh!" - The Vancome Lady
-"You're so sexy!" - 2-Litre Beth
-"Look how little my gloves are!" - Dot Goddard
-"Sit your ass on down for a big ol' slice of truth, and a side of wisdom" - Tovah McQueen
-"Look what I can do!" ~ Stuart