Go Back   Planet MADtv > Everything Else > User Feedback
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10/14/2009, 9:53 PM
Hardcore Fan

Default Can we start a Monty Python section?

This month marks the 40th anniversary of Monty Python's Flying Circus and I though maybe we should start a Monty Python thread on this website with episode guide and maybe talk about their influence on later sketch comedies like "SNL", "SCTV", "MADtv", "In Living Colour" among others and maybe talk about memories of the series.

Old 10/14/2009, 11:03 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

cartman, in order to do that we would have to have some kind of list to go off of. Some type of source of information, because the chances of us finding, and getting all the episodes uncut is slim. Also, we would need someone to do it, and that someone is pretty much either me or bw right now, and I'm up to my ears in stuff to do on here, and in my regular life (and when I say this, you have to put into effect the fact that it would only be up to my ears if I was 16 feet tall). If you want to do it, I suppose you can, you would just have to ask bw for the opportunity, because right now, I think were both too busy to get started on something like that.

Rise from the Dead!

Planet MADtv (August 28th 2002- August 28th 2009, August 28th 2010)

Last edited by tvmanismadformad; 10/16/2009 at 2:13 PM.