Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Transcripts > Appearance Transcripts
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08/16/2004, 1:42 PM
Totally F****able

Default Mo Collins(Just Shoot Me: "The Gift Piggy")

Show: Just Shoot Me
MADtv Castmember: Mo Collins (1998-2003)- As Robin
Episode Title: The Gift Piggy
Original Airdate:

Nina and Maya believe a new employee (Mo Collins) invited everyone in the office to her bridal shower so she could get more presents.

Mo Collins appeared throughout the episode

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maya: Laura San Giacomo
Nina: Wendie Malick
Robin: Mo Collins

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nina is at the counter and opens the sugar can where she finds cigarette butts inside

Nina: Oh My God............(shocked expression, she starts removing butts)......Oh My God

(Maya walks up smoking a cigarette and puts it out in the sugar can, then opens a newspaper and reads it)

Robin: Yoohoo! Nina, Maya (waves from across the room)

Maya: Oh there you are! (turns and says to Nina) Who is that person?

Nina: Oh that's Robin something, she's a new person in accounting.

Robin walks over to them

Robin: Nina that dress is to die for. With your figure you could wear a sack of potatos and look like a million bucks(laughs), And I could wear a million dollar dress and look like a sack of potatos(laughs again)

Nina: Oh that is amazing how you just turn that right around.

Robin: (Laughs) Anywho, I just stopped by to ask you guys to please, please, please,PLEASE, come to my bridal shower tonight. I know it's last minute but it would mean so, so, so, SO much to me if you would come........Anywho it starts at 7(places invites on the counter in front of Maya and Nina and taps them) TOODLES! (Robin leaves)

(In this scene Maya is seen kicking the door of the apartment directly across from Robin's. )

Maya: Nina (taps her shoulder)

Nina: Oh (walks over to Robin's apartment and knocks on the door)

Maya: I'm surprised you came

Nina: Oh well I had some time to kill and I figured there might be a stripper.

Maya: Well it's a good thing we did because I got to thinking and if Robin invited us she must be HURTING for friends.

(Robin answers door and her apartment is PACKED with people)

Robin:(To someone inside) I told you it was the doorbell!......(To Nina and Maya) Oh Hi!, man its full to butts in here so just take a deep breath and PUSH! (laughs).........Oh goodies I'll take those...(walks back inside) Mama got more Ooooo!

(Maya then tries to get inside, but it's too packed)

Maya: Screw it, let's go

Nina: No Way! I spent cabe fare and bought a lovely scarf which I don't wear anymore, I'm getting my money's worth (reaches in and pulls out a bottle of champagne)

Maya: How did you knkow that was there?

Nina: How do dogs find their way home (opens bottle)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Maya and Nina are sitting on the steps in the hallway next to Robin's apartment. They talk for a while)

Maya: You wanna know the truth. I only came to this party because I was terrified if I didn't come this woman I hardly know would think I was rude

Nina: You think that's bad. The reason I came was because I'm scared to spend two hours all by myself.

Maya: Well you're not all by yourself

Nina: I guess I'm not

Maya: You know, you and I spend so much time together, but we never really spend TIME together....

Nina: Wow, Someone should put that on a pillow.

(Robin comes outside holding a tray of food)

Robin: Hey hallway gang! Who wants the last deviled egg? (passes it to other party goers) BTW if you see a handsome man strolling the corridor that would be my fiance Bradley, but hands off he's spoken for(laughs)........

Robin: (To Nina and Maya) Did I get your gifts?

Maya: Yeah

Robin: SUPER! (walks back inside the apartment)

Maya: Nina who am I (makes pig noises while waving finger)

Nina: Barbara Walters

Maya: No, I'm Robin, she only invited us for the gifts...She's a little gift piggy (makes more pig noises) Hey Mommy I got more

Nina: Hey gang I'm registered at Oinkindales (makes pig noises)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(In this scene they are back at the offices of the magazine where they work. Nina and Maya are looking through a magazine)

Nina: Those little sapphire numbers would look good on you

Maya: Yeah but you know who would love them...........Robin's fiance Bradley, I mean face it, the guy is gay

Nina: Well clearly any guy who dances with his hands above his head (raises arms above head and starts waving them around)

Maya: Oh here comes gift piggy

Robin: (Walks up) Hey Guys!

Nina: Well did you get a lot of nice gifts last night?

Robin: Oh Yes.....I got a blender

Nina: (makes pig noises)

Robin: 2 Coffee Makers

Nina: (makes more pig noises)

Robin: (slightly confused) And 5 gift certificates

Nina: (more noises)

Robin: (Confused look) What are you doing?

Nina: I'm snorting because you are a certifiable, card carrying gift piggy

Maya: NINA!

Robin: What!

Nina: Go ahead give her a snort

Maya: (To Robin) I don't know what she's talking about

Nina: Yes you do

Maya: No I don't

Nina: Yes you do, you were just talking about it

Maya: (standing next to Robin who is shocked and angry) I think you misunderstood me

Nina: No I didn't, you called Robin a gift piggy right after you said Bradley was gay

Robin: WHAT!(looks shocked)........Maya you are a terrible person

Maya: Robin listen...........(gets cut off by Robin)

Robin: And you are wrong about Bradley. Our minister said he's just artistic (starts crying and runs away)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF MO's SCENES

Last edited by newt007; 07/31/2005 at 11:22 AM.

View Post Old 08/16/2004, 1:48 PM
sarducci
This message is hidden because sarducci was banned from the site.
Old 08/16/2004, 2:09 PM
Totally F****able

yeah she was but my stupid computer shut down on me before I could finish it so I'm gonna finish it now

**COMPLETE**

Last edited by Scorpiogrrl4405; 08/16/2004 at 3:46 PM.