Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Episode Guide > Season 14 (2008-2009)
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

View Poll Results: What was your Favourite Sketch of 1410?
Peda-Paws #1-2 5 35.71%
Matchmaker 0 0%
Teens Talking Abstinance #1-3 3 21.43%
Comedy Central Celebrity Roast #1-2 1 7.14%
Fave 5 #1-3 0 0%
Cultural Studies - Zombies #1-2 0 0%
New to you Car Giveaway 3 21.43%
The Blind Kung Fu Master Returns 1 7.14%
Patterson & Patterson Douche Bags #1-2 1 7.14%
MADtv Extras: Peda-Paws #1 Outtakes 0 0%
MADtv Extras: Matchmaker 0 0%
Closing: Johnny and Cast 0 0%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02/06/2009, 8:21 PM
Domo Arigato, Mrs. Roboto
Content Robot

Default Episode S14E10 (Aired 2009-02-28)

Peda-Paws #1
A couple is watching Sleepless in Seattle. When a commercial comes on promoting Peda-Paws, a product that makes cutting a pets nails easier. The problem with this commercial is that they show an animated image on what seems to be a continuous loop of a pet’s nail being brutally cut by regular nail clippers. The couple is so shocked by this but decide to wait in out until the commercial is done. However, the couple now finds that the image is not just limited to the Peda-Paws commercial, it is also in a car dealership commercial, and even in the Sleepless in Seattle movie itself. Desperately trying to escape the image, they switch to another channel. Unfortunately, this channel has advertising for Cornea Guard. Which shows an image of a human cornea being cut by a piece of paper in a continuous loop.

Credits: Crista Flanagan (Woman), Keegan-Michael Key (Man), Lauren Pritchard (Pet Groomer), Eric Price (Red Warner)

Matchmaker
Bobby Lee has been hooking up the cast with each other all week, but in reality he has been spreading more hatred, then love. This hatred comes from him doing things like hitting on cast members himself, and doing things like trying to hook up Matt Braunger with another guy, even though Matt is not gay. When he runs into Crista outside her dressing room, he professes his love for her naked.

Credits: Bobby Lee (Himself), Arden Myrin (Herself), Johnny Sanchez (Himself), Lauren Pritchard (Herself), Keegan-Michael Key (Himself), Matt Braunger (Himself), Crista Flanagan (Herself)

Peda-Paws #2
Fearing an attack from another horrible animated image, the woman refuses to turn on the television. The man decides to man up and turns it on again. Unfortunately now the company advertising is a product call Circumsissors. The man not even wanting to see this destroys the television.

Credits: Crista Flanagan (Woman), Keegan-Michael Key (Man)

Teens Talking Abstinence #1
Miley Cyrus (Crista Flanagan) comes on to talk about all of her purity rings that she wears to show off her abstinence. She seems to promote them in extremely provocative ways though, which seems to taunt the people who want to have sex with her. The segment then ends with Miley giving the message, "stay pure until your sure".

Credits: Crista Flanagan (Miley Cyrus)

Teens Talking Abstinence #2
The Jonas Brothers Kevin Jonas (Eric Price), Joe Jonas (Matt Braunger), and Nick Jonas (Johnny Sanchez) come on to promote there variety of purity rings. They talk about how when they wear purity rings they swell up with pride, and how they enjoy modeling them for each other when no one is looking.

Credits: Eric Price (Kevin Jonas), Matt Braunger (Joe Jonas), Johnny Sanchez (Nick Jonas)

Comedy Central Celebrity Roast #1
Comedians come to roast Gavin Speller, a dying kid who is suffering from Falangelise Syndrome in which is bones are softening and his blood is hardening. The comedians so surprised by Gavin's strength a loo of his horrible disease cannot stand to make fun of him, even though he wants it. Bobby Lee however, can wait to rip into Gavin. Unfortunately, roast master Jimmy Kimmel (Matt Braunger) won't let him perform, instead giving the stand to other comedians like Carlos Mencia (Johnny Sanchez), Gilbert Gottfried (Crista Flanagan), and Sarah Silverman (Nicole Parker). When they all fail to tell a joke in front of Gavin, Jimmy lets Bobby go up and try, but as soon as Bobby gets to the stage Gavin starts to flat line.

Credits: Bobby Lee (Himself), Johnny Sanchez (Carlos Mencia), Nicole Parker (Sarah Silverman), Crista Flanagan (Gilbert Gottfried), Matt Braunger (Jimmy Kimmel), Arden Myrin (Gavin Speller's Mother), Alec Gray (Gavin Speller)

Teens Talking Abstinence #3
The Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus are ganging up for the Abstinence Across America Tour. They will be coming all over America from east to west. The Abstinence Across America tour, the tour to stay pure.

Credits: Matt Braunger (Joe Jonas), Crista Flanagan (Miley Cyrus), Johnny Sanchez (Nick Jonas), Eric Price (Kevin Jonas)

Comedy Central Celebrity Roast #2
Bobby is trying to resuscitate Gavin so he can roast him, but every time he comes to, he flat lines again before Bobby can even get out one single joke.

Credits: Crista Flanagan (Gilbert Gottfried), Johnny Sanchez (Carlos Mencia), Bobby Lee (Himself), Matt Braunger (Jimmy Kimmel), Arden Myrin (Gavin Speller's Mother), Nicole Parker (Sarah Silverman), Alec Gray (Gavin Speller)

Fave 5 #1
George W. Bush talks about who's in his Fave 5, which includes his wife, his daughters, and Dick Cheney.

Cultural Studies-Zombies #1
Denise Vander-White (Erica Ash), and Dr. Evan Homes (Keegan-Michael Key), the hosts of the Black Experience Hour, come on to give tips to black people about how to defend themselves from bear attacks. These tips are that a rape whistle is useless against a zombie attack, and that because white people are slow, they will most likely be eaten first by zombies, so it is good to make friends with a lot of white people. When callers ask why they are talking about this due to the fact that this is never going to happen, they use the fact that people thought there was never going to be a black president as there defence.

Credits: Erica Ash (Denise Vander-White), Keegan-Michael Key (Evan Homes)

New to you Car Giveaway
Radio station 97.3 the Bulge is having a contest in which the last person with their hand on a car will win it. They are down to 4 contestants. One of the contestants is Kilroy Turdow (Eric Price) a man who seems to have hundred of increasingly disturbing stories, like how he got crabs from wearing his brother’s pants, and how he was kidnapped and fondled by a man while riding on the bus. As he tells these stories he slowly starts to knock out the competition until it's only him and a woman name Bernice Filk (Nicole Parker), who hasn't peed in 60 hours, and needs the car due to the fact that her fiancé and husband are both in 2 separate prisons and she needs it to visit them. She won't even let Kilroy talk knowing that he is going to go into a long story. When she decides to pee in a nearby cup, Kilroy lets go of the car to get it for her. When she asks why he let her win, he tells her that he was only there because he has Friendly Syndrome, where he compulsively joins groups of 4 or more.

Credits: Arden Myrin (Woman), Eric Price (Kilroy Turdow), Matt Braunger (Terry Dee), Nicole Parker (Bernice Filk/Easy Lay), Erica Ash (Old Woman)

Cultural Studies-Zombies #2
Evan tells a man where he can get a gun to defeat zombies.

Credits: Erica Ash (Denise Vander-White), Keegan-Michael Key (Evan Homes)

Fave 5 #2
Angelina Jolie talks about who's in her Fave 5. which includes her husband Brad Pitt, her children, and Jenifer Aniston, who is only in there because Angelina loves to prank call her.

The Blind Kung Fu Master Returns
The Blind Kung Fu Master (Bobby Lee) finds his way into his enemy Destructor(Eric Price)'s lair, but fails to defeat him due to his inability to see. When Destructor blasts him with a Power Pulse beam, instead of killing the Blind Kung Fu Master it has given him the ability to see. The Blind Kung Fu Master is shocked by how he looks, and by what chunky MILF's actually are. When Destructor tries to kill him, The Blind Kung Fu Master beats him quite handily. The Blind Kung Fu Master then sees the sun coming up through a window, but foolishly looks at it through binoculars, and loses his sight yet again.

Credits: Skoti Collins (Captain Justice), Eric Price (Destructor), Bobby Lee (The Blind Kung Fu Master)

Fave 5 #3
Michelle Obama talks about who is in her Fave 5, which includes her husband Barack Obama, her children, Dolomite, the White House interior designer, and D.C fashion designers.

Peterson and Peterson Douche Bags #1
Peterson and Peterson Douche Bags are looking for a way to promote their brand of douche bags. The PR team decides to subliminally put the word douche bag in things like TV shows, and movies. They have the actors saying things like "you're a real douche bag", and "marry me douche bag". The boss (Matt Braunger) loves the idea, and offers to pay for drinks for the entire P.R team.

Credits: Matt Braunger (Mr. Peterson), Erica Ash (P.R Woman), Eric Price (P.R Man #1), Keegan-Michael Key (P.R Man #2), Crista Flanagan (Saundra), Johnny Sanchez (Farmer), Bobby Lee (Carl), Arden Myrin (Mountain Climber), Lauren Pritchard (Mother)

Peterson and Peterson Douche Bags #2
Robert DeNiro (Eric Price), and Al Pacino (Johnny Sanchez) trade complements between each other like "you are a true douche bag", "you are my favourite douche bag", and "if you were Indian, you'd be chief douche bag".

Credits: Eric Price (Robert DeNiro), Johnny Sanchez (Al Pacino)

MADtv Extras: Peda-Paws #1 Outtakes
Crista and Keegan overact there overreactions to the cutting of the dogs nail, and Lauren struggles to cut a dogs nails.

Credits: Crista Flanagan (Woman/Herself), Keegan-Michael Key (Man/Himself), Lauren Pritchard (Dog Groomer/Herself)

MADtv Extras: Matchmaker
Bobby screws up his lines 3 times, and falls off an arm rest of a sofa while trying to hook up Arden and Johnny.

Credits: Bobby Lee (Himself), Arden Myrin (Herself), Johnny Sanchez (Himself)

Johnny Closes
Johnny signs off.

Credits: Arden Myrin (Herself), Eric Price (Himself), Erica Ash (Herself), Matt Braunger (Himself), Johnny Sanchez (Himself), Nicole Parker (Herself), Keegan-Michael Key (Himself), Crista Flanagan (Herself), Bobby Lee (Himself)

---

Starring:
  • Crista Flanagan (5A/5S/0W/0AF)
  • Keegan-Michael Key (3A/5S/0W/0AF)
  • Bobby Lee (3A/4S/0W/0AF)
  • Arden Myrin (7A/0S/0W/0AF)
  • Nicole Parker (3A/1S/0W/0AF)
  • Johnny Sanchez (5A/4S/0W/0AF)
---

Featuring:
  • Erica Ash (3A/2S/0W/0AF)
  • Matt Braunger (6A/2S/0W/0AF)
  • Eric Price (4A/4S/0W/0AF)
  • Lauren Pritchard (3A/1S/0W/0AF)
---

Special Appearance:
  • Alec Gray (1A/1S/0W/0AF)
  • Skoti Collins (1A/0S/0W/0AF)
---

Legend:
  • (A)ppearance Credit
  • (S)tarring Credit
  • (W)riting Credit
  • Non-Speaking Credit
  • (A)rchive (F)ootage
---

Last edited by tvmanismadformad; 04/19/2016 at 2:05 AM. Reason: Reformatted

Old 02/06/2009, 8:32 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Well, as you can see I was wrong again about the actual episode count. I am no longer making any more assumptions about the count. I clearly know nothing. Here are some pictures of the upcomming episode.

MADtv: Denise Vanderight (Erica Ash, L) and Dr. Evan Holmes (Keegan-Michael Key, R) discuss issues facing African-American families in the "Culture Studies" sketch.

Now about the episode. Blind Kung Fu Master returns! I know some of you are groaning out there but I love the master, and though the character has ran flat, I feel that with the fact that we haven't seen him in 2 years, it will be a lot freshier. When I think about it too, I think the writers made this sketch thinking that it was going to air on Valintines Day. It's a real shame that it isn't. I hope that these kind of problems don't effect the show for the next final few episodes.

Rise from the Dead!

Planet MADtv (August 28th 2002- August 28th 2009, August 28th 2010)

Last edited by tvmanismadformad; 10/05/2009 at 12:23 AM. Reason: Pictures Reformatted
Old 02/06/2009, 8:45 PM
Hardcore Fan

More than 12 episodes? HELL YEAH!!!

Old 02/06/2009, 9:11 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Again, blue_light, that is most likely not the case. From the time they got the cancellation news on November 11th, and the final taping done on December 12, there is no way they could have made 12 episodes when it takes them a week to do one.

Rise from the Dead!

Old 02/06/2009, 10:08 PM
Hardcore Fan

No, I meant more than 12 episodes in total.

#1401-#1408 had seven new episodes, and including #1410, and 5 other episodes, that makes at least 13 new episodes this season.

EDIT: And we get to see Bobby Lee stripping again...I'm guessing the matchmaker sketch is the open. The Culture Studies sketch looks pretty tight though.

Old 02/07/2009, 4:47 AM
Flan-Boy Extraordinaire

Pacino + De Niro is looking good!

Old 02/07/2009, 8:37 AM
n4yr

yay!!! MAD's back. it'll be 14 weeks since a new episode (not counting christmas best of) has aried

Old 02/07/2009, 6:45 PM
Flan-Boy Extraordinaire

Woah! Has it been that long?

Old 02/08/2009, 2:53 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Does anyone else think the make up crew is getting lazy on this show? I ask because of Bobby's birth mark. Before the middle of Season 13, I didn't even know he had a birth mark. Now it seems like the make up people aren't even trying to hide it. It makes it wierd because for sketches like the Sesame Street one Billy never had a birth mark, and now all of a sudden as of the 1316 episode, he has one. Make up use to be great but it seems to be going downhill to me. Has anyone noticed this?

Rise from the Dead!

Old 02/12/2009, 3:21 PM
MADtv Fan Since 1995 EST.

MADtv finally returns to its regular time at 11/10pm. I am so happy,
Old 02/14/2009, 3:19 AM
Flan-Boy Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvmanismadformad View Post
Does anyone else think the make up crew is getting lazy on this show? I ask because of Bobby's birth mark. Before the middle of Season 13, I didn't even know he had a birth mark. Now it seems like the make up people aren't even trying to hide it. It makes it wierd because for sketches like the Sesame Street one Billy never had a birth mark, and now all of a sudden as of the 1316 episode, he has one. Make up use to be great but it seems to be going downhill to me. Has anyone noticed this?
What birthmark? Are you talking about the one on his arm? Because if you are, that's a tattoo.

Old 02/14/2009, 12:05 PM
Hardcore Fan

That's a tattoo? Of what, a birthmark?
Old 02/14/2009, 1:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamfishercox View Post
That's a tattoo? Of what, a birthmark?
lol, a tattoo birthmark. very creative bobby.
Old 02/14/2009, 8:36 PM
Flan-Boy Extraordinaire

It looks like a heart. A very messed up heart.

Old 02/15/2009, 7:09 AM
Hardcore Fan

It's a red cloud, and Bobby's protest against Hiroshima/Nagasaki. Check the Wing Woman from #1313 for reference.

Anyway, this episode better be fucking awesome. I've been waiting for a new episode for SO LONG!!! :angry:

Old 02/15/2009, 9:10 AM

I Wonder if Nicole is doing a sketch or two in this episode.

So as everyone is wondering is Spike back to 12am lol?
Old 02/15/2009, 4:21 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_light_888 View Post
It's a red cloud, and Bobby's protest against Hiroshima/Nagasaki. Check the Wing Woman from #1313 for reference.
I'm sure that was a joke blue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanmathis26 View Post
So as everyone is wondering is Spike back to 12am lol?
Yes, all that is right will return to normal on February 28th.

Rise from the Dead!

Old 02/22/2009, 1:18 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Anybody see the preview for this episode? I forgot that they were probably going to show one at the end of the half hour version tonight.

Rise from the Dead!

Old 02/22/2009, 8:43 AM
Flan-Boy Extraordinaire

I can't wait to see new material! I've been missing MADtv for a long time.

Old 02/22/2009, 12:54 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Ok, I saw the preview for the new episode. It was for the Blind Kung Fu Master sketch, and in it, Blind Kung Fu Master sees! He gets blasted by a ray shot by Eric in a costume that looks like a combination between the garbage Batman suit he wore in episode #1408, and a midevil night. I remember seeing the suit on his MySpace page a few months ago. Maybe I'll look for it and post it here.

Rise from the Dead!