Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Cast Members
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 06/25/2004, 9:06 AM
Totally F****able

same thing I posted in the other thread......I HIGHLY doubt they'll cut someone after only 1 season as a regular...I think that Josh will still be there especially since season 9 was his first season as a regular, so he's been more than likely signed to a multi season contract.

Old 06/25/2004, 11:40 AM
I'm watching you.
Staff Alumnus

If you're in Boston....Josh will be a special guest at Parents For Residential Reform's 6th Annual Silent Auction and Dinner Dance tonight. I wonder what he would think if a fan just showed up, make sure you bring some money for the charity.

http://www.pfrr.org/Fundraiser-2004.html

Old 06/25/2004, 11:44 AM
<3 True Love <3

I wanna Go to Boston even more now...Previously I wanted to go to Boston to see the Red Sox but Now if Josh is gonna Be there.....I wonder why Seth isn't going...There could be Two John Kerry Impressionists.....

*disclaimer: this post is not intendid to offend male homosexuals due to it's flamboyancy...any discrepencies from this post need be discussed in a pm to the poster thank you!

Old 06/25/2004, 11:51 AM
I'm watching you.
Staff Alumnus

Well both Josh and Seth had dinner last night at McCormick & Schmick's in Boston.

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/liv...bush_bows_out/

Old 06/25/2004, 11:55 AM
Remember me?

125.00?? no, lol, too expensive for me........i'll just sit outside the place and wait to see him..... lmao
Old 06/25/2004, 11:57 AM
<3 True Love <3

Are you stalking them If so Keep up the Good Workd

*disclaimer: this post is not intendid to offend male homosexuals due to it's flamboyancy...any discrepencies from this post need be discussed in a pm to the poster thank you!

Old 06/25/2004, 12:08 PM
Totally F****able

"SIGHTINGS Josh Meyers, of "Mad TV" and brother of SNL's Seth Meyers, and Bobby Wahlberg dined last night at McCormick & Schmick's in Park Square with reps from Parents for Residential Reform"

According to that, Seth wasn't there with Josh. It was some guy named Bobby Wahlberg. Seth was only mentioned as being Josh's brother.....

What is Parents for Residential Reform?

Old 06/25/2004, 12:14 PM
I'm watching you.
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by Mxz
Are you stalking them If so Keep up the Good Workd
hehe.

Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpiogrrl2003
"SIGHTINGS Josh Meyers, of "Mad TV" and brother of SNL's Seth Meyers, and Bobby Wahlberg dined last night at McCormick & Schmick's in Park Square with reps from Parents for Residential Reform"

According to that, Seth wasn't there with Josh. It was some guy named Bobby Wahlberg. Seth was only mentioned as being Josh's brother.....

What is Parents for Residential Reform?
Oops, lol. Just click on the first link I gave above.

Old 06/25/2004, 12:24 PM
Totally F****able

ahhhh okie dokie then!

Old 06/28/2004, 7:33 PM
ouch :(

does anybody have his address? An AOL address search gives like 4 results for the LA area (even phone numbers and email addresses!)

"I'm sure these words will eminate from my mouth many times tonight; Robin Williams, shut the hell up."

Guests of the Oprah Winfery show stay in a crappy hotel very close to the beautiful one depicted here!

"It's the Southwest Air excessive ass assesment fee."

www.bbfanforums.com - BIG BROTHER!
Old 06/28/2004, 9:12 PM
Totally F****able

write them all.......see what happens

OR Do it the good way and right to his agency.

Old 07/02/2004, 3:37 AM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Monie Adamson honored
Monie Adamson, founder of Focus Dance Center, which opened in the fall, received her third American Choreography Award in a ceremony at the Orpheum Theatre in Los Angeles.
Adamson’s award is in the TV-Variety or Special category for her choreography on Fox’s “Mad tv” for the “Like I am You” episode, a spoof on Justin Timberlake’s video “Like I Love You.”
“ Ms. Adamson blended the style of ’N Sync and Jackson 5 to choreograph a dance that was energetic, fun and really hit home with our late-night target audience of 18- to 35-year-olds,” said the show’s producer, Scott Sites.
In the show, actor Josh Meyers played a Justin Timberlake-like character who was looking to catch the falling star of Michael Jackson and become the new king of pop by any means necessary.
Recurring Characters:
Billy Wright (Angela Wright), Spishak Spokesman, Gert, Brian (Sean the Floor Leader), Storm (Abercrombie & Fitch)

Celebrity Impressions:
Eminem, Daniel Smith, Owen Wilson, Matthew McConaughey, James Getzlaff, Andrew Ridgeley, JC Chasez, Adam LaVorgna, Justin Timberlake, Chuck Woolery, Gerhard Schröder, Ashton Kutcher, Stephen Dillane, Brad Pitt, Kid Rock, Carson Kressley, Seann William Scott, Pat Sajak, Damien Fahey, John Tesh, Matt Lauer, Chris Robinson, Kevin Coleman, Jude Law, Johnny Depp, Kiefer Sutherland, Sam Adams, Jeffrey Dahmer, Ray Bolger

Last edited by Dartanian; 10/30/2004 at 3:00 AM.
Old 07/12/2004, 1:44 PM
Mo Collins Fan!

new to this one..... but i dont know how josh and his brother do it.... ones on snl and ones on madtv.... whats the deal? i think they should both be on mad... cuz snl isnt funny but thats imo.

:heart:Ike (Dutch)+ Mike(Cougar) + Ron(Carpenter) = The Hotties Of MadTv!:heart:

I LOVE ABERCROMBIE!!!!!!!!!!!

::kiss::* ~ ! MICHAEL MCDONALD ROX ! ~ *::kiss::
Old 08/24/2004, 10:01 AM
Mo Collins Fan!

holy CRAP!!! i was just watching the best of will ferrell and i saw seth meyers! holy shiznit he looks just like josh! wow they are both really hot... i honestly thought it was josh on the show! lol

:heart:Ike (Dutch)+ Mike(Cougar) + Ron(Carpenter) = The Hotties Of MadTv!:heart:

Old 09/06/2004, 1:21 PM
Fresh Meat

Hi again! I just wanted to say I loooooove Josh Meyers! Reading through the posts, it seems some of you don't really care for him, that's ok. I see madCC loves Josh as well. I came across the board a long time ago and read this post and I thought, "Wow! I really need to email this madCC!" LOL! Josh's dimples are to DIE for!!! =D Anyways, I was wondering if there are any fan sites of Josh? I love Seth too! Yumminess. I'm one of those rare people who love btoh MadTV and SNL. I used to love just SNL, but MadTV was too tempting and I caved ^_^ There needs to be more Josh and Seth fan sites! Or I'll go on strike! LOL! Can't wait to see the new season of MadTV! (Even though there is no Josh :'()

I'll tell you a little bit about myself. My name is (obviously) Jessy. I live in Tampa. I'm *totally* obsessed with Jimmy Fallon from SNL, but no hard feelings, I love Madtv too ^_^. I recently read that Seth was replacing Jimmy on WU! That's exciting! But then again, it was just a rumor. *crosses fingers* My best friend who lives in Kentucky, *LOVESSSS* Ike Barinholtz. He's...alright. LOL! Josh is cuter. Way. Alrighty, well, I'll try to post more. Bye!
Old 09/06/2004, 2:26 PM
<3 True Love <3

WELCOME! I Have Like A Fan Page...Kinda sorta...But I Don't Have Enough Info For A Whole Site Like Scorp Has For Mo...But Yeah there is Like A Greet the Forum Place But Yeah Ummmm I LOVE Josh More than Anyone But My Laziness Prevents me from Proving it ENJOY YOUR STAY!

Old 09/14/2004, 9:21 PM

I started watching mad somewhere in season 8, but I was mostly a SNL fan.
When I first saw Josh on MAD, I was like....he looks SOOOOO familiar! DUH! omg, they are like twins!
Then I becam a complete MAD fan and now hardly ever watch SNL, even during the summer . BUt, I'm sooo upset they let Josh go. I mean, Geirt was really becoming one of my fav. characters EVER.
Also, the whol Josh, Ron, and Ike trio realllly helped the show. It was like Ron and Josh were friends and Josh and Ike were great friends, but now they're common links gone.. I feel like somethings missing and season 10 hasn't even started. but that's just my opinion. I'm sure they're all great friends in real life.

btw- hey jessy- u love JOsh as much as ur friend loves Ike, and probably as much as I luuuvv RON! LOL that's funny!

Quotes of the Moment:

Mr. Brightling to Ron:
"You pasty face, 4 eyes, stripped-shirt, spiky-haired, modern, fem-metrosexual MALE!!"
Wow, how'd he know??
Old 09/19/2004, 10:57 AM
Fresh Meat

I remember when I used to hate madTV. Only because I was the biggest SNL fan in the world. The one time there was 30 mins. to kill before SNL was coming on and I saw that Josh was featured and I'm like "HOLY CRAP THERE'S TWO OF THEM?!?" So then I started watching MadTV and dangit now he's gone. I miss Gheert, Spishak, and those HitProv's he and Ike used to do. Now there's only 2 hotties on the show (Ike and Ron) but hey, at least I have Seth who people say is the "next Jimmy Fallon".

GRUTENHOUSE ROCKS!!!! Thats vegtable house in Dutch ;-)

madTV Season 10: Pandemonium 2004!

"What movie was that from? Wonka's Willy?"-Lorraine will forever be missed...

"Santa! I'm a fan of yours!....

Santa, I'm a Jew"-Ike
Old 09/19/2004, 11:10 AM
don't eat another nut...
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by MadJunkie77
at least I have Seth who people say is the "next Jimmy Fallon".
Hahah... then I feel sorry for Seth!

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" ~ Raven

I Swear To God I'm Not Insane!

"The world needs humour like it needs love" ~ Debra Wilson

P.F.F ~ Puddin' Fans Forever!
Old 09/19/2004, 1:24 PM
Mo Collins Fan!

it was kind of heart-wrenching to see the whole cast pictured and then i was waiting for josh, but he wasnt there . o well, season ten is gunna rock.... i just wish we had that fourth abercrombie guy!