Go Back   Planet MADtv > Everything Else > Off-topic Discussion
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10/24/2002, 9:04 PM
I'm Content With Losing

Default You think you know, but you have no idea. This is the diary of madislove.

thursday, oct. 24, 2002- english we had a sub. we just talked the whole time. history we did a map of Ancient Greece, french we had some substitute and did a packet. health we watched a movie about pressures in teenagers, science we played jeopardy (for a review) and in algebra we just went over some homework, and then i had lunch/exchanging of notes w/ my gf, and then after that we had an assembly in the new auditorium which we've never been in before and it's huge. stayed after for extra make up work in health, and then i came home. not a bad day.

Its all I need to hear your voice everyday.

I wish never to wake up from this dream I’m in right now.
Here I am watching clouds from your bedroom window
As we’re laying here.

And I wake up today
Still smiling in the air.
Wish dreams could be so great.
-early november

Old 10/24/2002, 9:12 PM
Yes, they're real.
Staff Alumnus

WHAT HAVE I DONE???

Old 10/25/2002, 3:07 PM
Rufff Rufff!!!

This thread has been brought to you buy "Card Board Box Inc". Nothing's more boring to listen to than the lifestory of a cardboard box. Except for......ahem. cough cough.

Old 10/25/2002, 3:26 PM
I'm Content With Losing

friday, oct. 25, 2002... went to school. english we just went over a story we read. history we went over greek history, french we just did some bookwork, health we did some vocab, science we did a lab which was fun, and algebra we went over some homework. ate, then went to an assembly.

As we’re laying here.

And I wake up today
-early november
Old 10/25/2002, 3:43 PM
Rufff Rufff!!!

My point exactly.

Old 10/25/2002, 8:57 PM
I'm Content With Losing

um... i dont understand you

As we’re laying here.

And I wake up today
-early november
Old 10/26/2002, 10:22 AM
Rufff Rufff!!!

Well, frankly the rest of us are banging our heads on the wall asking the same thing of you: do you really think anyone wants to read about your day at school I'm sorry, I just broke up my relationship after 2 years.
-----
Hey HiVolt, I love your avator, what'd you say we join forces and trash this party, huh?

Old 10/26/2002, 11:42 PM
I'm Content With Losing

my banging saturday, oct. 26, 2002... went to band at around 10. practiced for about 3 hours, had a good runthrough, then began marching around. went to a halloween parade. let's just say that everybody loved my halloween costume, i was in a suit with my top hat and sunglasses. we got to say hi to people and eat massive amounts of candy . then went back to school and changed, ate lunch, then practiced even more, well, this time seperately, and then ate dinner. then we practiced again, and then we met up with the main band, had our performance for our tournament of bands and kicked some major butt :clown: . we placed 3rd, but the score today doesnt matter, it's the next two final shows that are the final rounds. the tension is building...

As we’re laying here.

And I wake up today
-early november
Old 10/27/2002, 5:25 PM
I'm Content With Losing

sunday, oct. 27, 2002... went to church in the morning. was the torch bearer. stayed in the lobby when it was done, there was an asslong meeting after service, any longer and i'd become an atheist. went to the diner after that, had some french toast and bacon, was my lunch. then went to boscov's, saw a bunch of clothes i liked, the apples of my eye was a light blue south pole sweatshirt and a white quiksilver hoodie, but they didnt have it in my size. i need more clothes but my mom says i dont need any more. just another reason why i need a summer job. then we went to value city. mom said look for clothes there, but i wasnt in the mood to shop at a horrendous store that has crap clothes or clothes i would never even want. well looked in the young mens, i'm a small, and they didnt have anything in my size, so i went to boys, and they had the smallest things there, so i was screwed over. i'm really a problem when it comes to clothes, i'm high up in the boys department, large/xl but just entering the field of young mens. was kinda mad at mom, then went home and settled down at my computer, did homework and a couple chores, and then went back to the computer. damn dad was blasting system of a down throughout the house. well, i love the band, but it's just sheer embarassment to have your father listen to it. :barf: then my dad began eating split pea soup which stunk up the house badly then ate some leftover tacos and bagel bites (little pizza things), watched some football and mtv2, aunt came over the house, grandparents are leaving to go to aunt's house, and now i'm here. :p

As we’re laying here.

And I wake up today
-early november
Old 11/07/2002, 5:06 PM
I'm Content With Losing

wed., nov. 6, 2002- my brother's birthday. got gta: vice city and some stuff for his "new truck" (just my dad's old truck).

thursday- nov. 7, 2002- no school! yay! went to the movies around noon with my girlfriend jessica and her friend andrea. we saw the ring. they said it was scary. now that i seen it, it wasnt exactly scary, just kinda suspenseful. i wanna buy the dvd for it when it comes out, but it will kinda spoil what happens. it's kinda hard to explain what happens, but it's a great movie. after the movie bought some candy, then went to jessica's house and jumped on trampoline, which was very fun, and then went in, played playstation and foosball, went back out at night and saw barnyard animals, saw this dog i loved that lived across the street, then came home.

friday- band practice 9-1, no school again, weekend- band championships at scranton!

As we’re laying here.

And I wake up today
-early november
Old 11/17/2002, 9:09 PM
I'm Content With Losing

a very enjoyable weekend, overall

sat. nov. 16- raining all day... was home alone most of the day... played some the sims: unleashed, played some PS2

sunday- a very nice way to end the weekend. went to church, then came home and played PS2 a bit, then we went to pick up my gf jessica to go to the mall, then my brother's gf kristen and then we went over to atlantic city to pick up some fudge. we then went to wendy's and me and jessica ate, but my bro tim and kristen got picked up from my mom and went home. mom then came back and then we went to boscov's. got some long-sleeved shirts, a black polo pullover 25% off, a whitish-gray quiksilver hoodie, and a blue no fear hoodie 15% off. felt special cause i used my had my mom's credit card the clerk wasnt there though for a bit, and then i saw my mom. then bitched with her over the pricing/what to buy, then my mom being the nice mom she is, bought all of them a first. holding up the line, of course... felt glad most moms there didnt have me as their kid.
then dropped jessica off, came home, ate dinner, then did my homework, then watched the all classic sunday night lineup on FOX. the simpsons, king of the hill and malcolm were all great. now... i'm here again. not a bad weekend indeed. now listening to some music... in fact... a good weekend indeed. this concludes our broadcast day... take care now, bye bye then.

As we’re laying here.

And I wake up today
-early november
Old 12/01/2002, 6:43 PM
I'm Content With Losing

thanksgiving weekend-
nov. 28- thanksgiving- woke up around 5:30 and went to my high school. practiced and did the pre-game show, which in my opinion sucked cause it was COLD. my school lost though, cause they SUCK! the bus ride home was quite interesting. well we got changed on the bus (yes, both genders are on the bus, got a problem with that? :p ) and while my friend tom had his long johns on (normally people here in america don't wear them, it was just for that day cause it was cold) he was mooning the people in cars behind us, LOL! it was so funny! came home, played PS2 all day, and ate. didnt really eat that much, cause we didnt have company over, but o well, and it felt really awkward cause we usually eat in the dining room for thanksgiving, but we didnt cause the whole family wanted to watch TV. a reasonable excuse, i guess.

nov. 29-black friday-wanted to go shopping, but didnt. just sat on my ass all day.

nov.30- played FFX all day, beat seymour's aeon anima but got killed by seymour himself, then i went partying. i went to a band party. dont really do dancing but my friends melanie, stephanie and jessica all got me to. hung out with friends. i was mainly laughing at the BAAAAAAAAAAD karaoke people were singing. overall good, i guess. i didnt sing karaoke, maybe next year though. watched a lot of bond and was supposed to be going to the movies, but didnt.

dec. 1- was on computer, put up christmas decorations, half-sister karen visited. wrote "various ways people can be killed by the holidays", funny stuff, and yet to put christmas lights up in my room.

that's my weekend yall! :p

As we’re laying here.

And I wake up today
-early november
Old 12/15/2002, 5:14 PM
I'm Content With Losing

saturday, dec. 14- made a buttload of cookies, played PS2, watched "ocean's eleven" and "dont say a word". it's all good.

sunday, dec. 15- god i was sooo busy today! well i woke up around 7. went to church to the early service see if anybody would sell anything for our bake sale, but nobody was there so we just went home. i decided to read a book called "mistletoe and mayhem: horrific tales for the holidays". no wonder i'm weird. well then we went to the late service and there were people there, so we began sellin. all in all we have sold about $275. not bad. gonna eat some leftover chili that we didnt sell later. then i went to value city and my mom bought me some new nike shoes that cost $50 and i got my girlfriend this niiiice 18K gold chain on sterling silver w/ rubies and diamonds. Cost about $20, would cost $60 elsewhere. that aint bad. Then went to Boscov's and bought my girlfriend the Glow by J. Lo perfume. It smells like flowers and citrus smell. It's not bad. Still need to buy more presents for people though Ug! But hey, Christmas is Christmas. Now I'm here again: still need to do homework and eat.

As we’re laying here.

And I wake up today
-early november