Go Back   Planet MADtv > Everything Else > Off-topic Discussion
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 06/03/2004, 3:35 PM
okay :|

Default Food Fight

Hey. I'm in 9th grade and this past Tuesday was our last day of lunch in Junior High. So we decided to have a food fight. It was the best thing ever. Teachers got hit and people were covered. So I was just wondering what other pranks people have pulled so maybe i can get some ideas for a Senior Prank. That was probably my best memory of 9th grade. I had so much fun

Old 06/03/2004, 11:41 PM
Saul Rubinek Luvah

That's awesome! I wish we could have had a food fight, if only my school had a cafeteria...lazy bums...

Senior pranks are fun as long as the class sticks together.

This is what happened to my class this year:

We tried to do a senior prank a few weeks ago, but it failed. The whole experience sucked anyways because I had to spend a day and a half with my class and I loathe my class.

We all met up with our class @ a classmate's house in Redlands one night. Redlands has a curfew, so we had to be hella quiet outside, but we're a loud class, so that didn't work out well...

Anyway, my class spent five hours (I stayed home, cuz I didn't have a ride to help out) picking oranges @ a friend's orange field. They had four trucks filled with oranges and we were going to pour them down the ramp of our school that leads into the classrooms.

HOWEVER, someone in our class ratted us out (We later found out who from a teacher) and when a couple of our classmates went to school to check it out our vegetable principal was hiding behind the dumpster in his car with the lights off.

We all later on went back and he was gone, but the maintenance crew was there, so one of our classmates, Ryan, pulled in asking for the directions and this one guy was hella paranoid, asking Ryan to step back, etc. Well Ryan asked him how long he was staying & the guy replied until 6 AM. Well we all drove around, trying to figure things out (6 cars all driving close together in one line, calling each other from our cell phones, with oranges in the back of like 4 trucks, lol)

We all go to the school and pull in and Ryan gets out and explains to the maintenance guy that we were going to do a senior prank and that our principal said it'd be fine as long as it wasn't destructive (Which was true) well apparently the principal LIED to us told the guy that if we arrived he was to call the cops on us...Ryan tried calling the principal, but he wouldn't answer and we were all getting impatient and it was like 3 in the morning.

My friend, Brittany, was getting pissed off, slowly backing her truck near the ramp, tempted to dump the oranges, but finally she & the rest of the class that had trucks full of oranges began to spin around in the dirt parking lot with oranges flying out everywhere and the guy called the cops on us so we all took off and headed back to our friend's house.

We got out, complaining, trying to think of what to do -- even thinking about dumping the oranges on the principal's lawn, well I guess we were being HELLA loud and someone shot off a gunshot and we all hit the ground, LITERALLY (LMAO) and headed into the cars and trucks and fled out of Redlands because I guess the cops came to investigate and they were now looking for us throughout Redlands because of what happened @ school...

We went to Mentone and dumped the oranges on the side of the road (Such a waste) and we all went our separate ways, some of us heading to the beach, because after the prank we were all going to ditch...so we ended up @ the beach and the rest of the class joined us that day...

Old 06/04/2004, 12:39 PM
okay :|

wow that's insane. it sucks you picked all those oranges and then just had to dump them on the side of the road. that was a good idea though.