Go Back   Planet MADtv > Everything Else > Off-topic Discussion
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01/09/2003, 7:24 PM
Cat_Named_CeCe's Avatar
Cat_Named_CeCe Male Cat_Named_CeCe is offline
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,538
Default Schedule Updated!

Just to let everyone know, the schedule has been updated. Added today are two new TNN rerun dates and airdates of Clone High.

__________________
Matt (the OTHER one)

"If you want to be a better actor - a better lawyer, doctor, teacher - anything - be a better human being." ~ Debra Wilson
Reply With Quote




  #2  
Old 01/13/2003, 6:48 AM
Cat_Named_CeCe's Avatar
Cat_Named_CeCe Male Cat_Named_CeCe is offline
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,538
You guys should read the schedule more often now. Matt's plan is to eventually get the schedule to include all appearances on TV by both current and former cast members. I've been posting quite a lot in there, you should really check it out if you haven't in awhile.

__________________
Matt (the OTHER one)

"If you want to be a better actor - a better lawyer, doctor, teacher - anything - be a better human being." ~ Debra Wilson
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01/13/2003, 11:36 AM
blackwind's Avatar
blackwind Male blackwind is offline
Winter is coming, and SO AM I
Administrator
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,361
It's lookin' good so far, Cat!

__________________
/bw
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02/03/2003, 8:10 PM
Cat_Named_CeCe's Avatar
Cat_Named_CeCe Male Cat_Named_CeCe is offline
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,538
Updated again. Coming up are new episodes of MADtv, King of Queens, and Clone High, reruns of MADtv, and guest appearances on other shows by Orlando Jones, Phil LaMarr, and Nicole Sullivan. For more info, check the schedule.

More updates will be posted as they are confirmed.

__________________
Matt (the OTHER one)

"If you want to be a better actor - a better lawyer, doctor, teacher - anything - be a better human being." ~ Debra Wilson
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02/03/2003, 8:22 PM
HiVolt's Avatar
HiVolt Male HiVolt is offline
Yes, they're real.
Staff Alumnus
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 3,879
Well done Matt! I like how the schedule is frequently updated these days...

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02/03/2003, 8:23 PM
Cat_Named_CeCe's Avatar
Cat_Named_CeCe Male Cat_Named_CeCe is offline
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,538
Quote:
Well done Matt! I like how the schedule is frequently updated these days...
Thanks Martin! Did you watch King of Queens tonight?

__________________
Matt (the OTHER one)

"If you want to be a better actor - a better lawyer, doctor, teacher - anything - be a better human being." ~ Debra Wilson
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02/03/2003, 8:28 PM
HiVolt's Avatar
HiVolt Male HiVolt is offline
Yes, they're real.
Staff Alumnus
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 3,879
Indeed I did! Nicole didn't have a big part, but she never does as a part of the supporting cast... But it was entertaining nonetheless... The episode was hilarious overall anyway...

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02/03/2003, 8:41 PM
MADMADMAD's Avatar
MADMADMAD Male MADMADMAD is offline
Geometry Sucks.
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Los Angeles, California,
Posts: 1,222
Well done, Matt! :p BTW, Blackwind, shouldn't this thread be in the "Staff discussion" forum? I don't think anybody besides us will want to reply to this...
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02/03/2003, 9:12 PM
Cat_Named_CeCe's Avatar
Cat_Named_CeCe Male Cat_Named_CeCe is offline
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,538
Quote:
Indeed I did! Nicole didn't have a big part, but she never does as a part of the supporting cast... But it was entertaining nonetheless... The episode was hilarious overall anyway...
Yeah, next week it looks like she should be a pretty major part of the episode though. Something about Carrie's boss falling for Holly.
Quote:
shouldn't this thread be in the "Staff discussion" forum? I don't think anybody besides us will want to reply to this...
Actually, this thread was to get people's attention that the schedule was updated. If it was in the Staff Discussion forum only a few of us could read it. I don't think enough people read the schedule. Today, I spent over an hour updating it, so I thought I'd post in this thread so people would realize that there is new stuff. Otherwise, there is no point in updating.

__________________
Matt (the OTHER one)

"If you want to be a better actor - a better lawyer, doctor, teacher - anything - be a better human being." ~ Debra Wilson
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02/03/2003, 9:23 PM
MADMADMAD's Avatar
MADMADMAD Male MADMADMAD is offline
Geometry Sucks.
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Los Angeles, California,
Posts: 1,222
Quote:
Originally posted by Cat_Named_CeCe
Actually, this thread was to get people's attention that the schedule was updated. If it was in the Staff Discussion forum only a few of us could read it. I don't think enough people read the schedule. Today, I spent over an hour updating it, so I thought I'd post in this thread so people would realize that there is new stuff. Otherwise, there is no point in updating.
...I see... Just to let you know, I read the schedule every now and then. But we need more and more members browsing the schedule...

BTW, it doesn't seem like anybody's reading the transcripts. If somebody added some Ms. Swan or Stuart transcipts, I'm sure that would get a lot of people flocking to this site. I didn't really like a few of the transcripts I sent, but it's important to have a lot of transcripts over here.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02/04/2003, 1:56 PM
Mad Dog's Avatar
Mad Dog Female Mad Dog is offline
Rufff Rufff!!!
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Halton Hills, Ontario, Ca
Posts: 2,822
Quote:
Originally posted by MADMADMAD
shouldn't this thread be in the "Staff discussion" forum?
Staff Discussion Forum? What the heck is this and where is it? When are you going to give me and Tarzapam some sort of recognition for all the hard work we've done? We should get some say in something or a job title or something. I feel so left out! I don't think I'll post in here anymore!

__________________
I'm actually a really nice girl in real life.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02/04/2003, 2:54 PM
Cat_Named_CeCe's Avatar
Cat_Named_CeCe Male Cat_Named_CeCe is offline
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,538
Quote:
Staff Discussion Forum? What the heck is this and where is it? When are you going to give me and Tarzapam some sort of recognition for all the hard work we've done? We should get some say in something or a job title or something. I feel so left out! I don't think I'll post in here anymore!
Mostly it's just the moderators and news posters telling Matt what we've updated. That's all. It's only visible to staff. Don't worry, Mad Dog! You're not missing out on anything.

__________________
Matt (the OTHER one)

"If you want to be a better actor - a better lawyer, doctor, teacher - anything - be a better human being." ~ Debra Wilson
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02/24/2003, 10:18 PM
Cat_Named_CeCe's Avatar
Cat_Named_CeCe Male Cat_Named_CeCe is offline
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,538
Updated again! There's all sorts of stuff - so take a look!

__________________
Matt (the OTHER one)

"If you want to be a better actor - a better lawyer, doctor, teacher - anything - be a better human being." ~ Debra Wilson
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02/26/2003, 4:36 PM
tarzapam's Avatar
tarzapam Female tarzapam is offline
Ready for a change
Active Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Australia
Posts: 5,478
Quote:
When are you going to give me and Tarzapam some sort of recognition for all the hard work we've done? We should get some say in something or a job title or something.
i don't want any kind of job or anything
i know that i'm appreciated by some people around here
(or use to be) lol

i'm just here to chat amongst friends, not for some kind of popularity contest

and all i do is sit on my fat arse and post crap.......

I'm not worthy
:p
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02/26/2003, 7:44 PM
MADMADMAD's Avatar
MADMADMAD Male MADMADMAD is offline
Geometry Sucks.
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Los Angeles, California,
Posts: 1,222
Quote:
Originally posted by tarzapam

and all i do is sit on my fat arse and post crap.......

I'm not worthy
:p
Now that's not true, lol, if I was reading crap on this forum, then I would have left long ago.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02/27/2003, 9:33 AM
koolboee cdmo87's Avatar
koolboee cdmo87 Male koolboee cdmo87 is offline
Can't You Read the Signs?
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,959
Quote:
Originally posted by tarzapam
i don't want any kind of job or anything
i know that i'm appreciated by some people around here
(or use to be) lol

i'm just here to chat amongst friends, not for some kind of popularity contest

and all i do is sit on my fat arse and post crap.......

I'm not worthy
:p
I agree with Tarza for the most part. I'm one of the most major posters here (I'm #8 I think), and I don't have any position. Well, the reviewer, but that doesn't count. I don't think the number of posts you have constitues having a moderating position.. if everybody was a moderator, with only a few regulars anyway, there's not much of a point in having a board in which only moderators post is there?
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02/27/2003, 2:22 PM
Mad Dog's Avatar
Mad Dog Female Mad Dog is offline
Rufff Rufff!!!
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Halton Hills, Ontario, Ca
Posts: 2,822
Okay guys, I was only joking around by exaggerating. I wanted to be moderator of the games section so i could run the games/polls etc... like I do anyway but Matt wouldn't let me and so i caused a scene for the fun of it.

__________________
I'm actually a really nice girl in real life.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02/27/2003, 8:07 PM
MADMADMAD's Avatar
MADMADMAD Male MADMADMAD is offline
Geometry Sucks.
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Los Angeles, California,
Posts: 1,222
Quote:
Originally posted by koolboee cdmo87

I agree with Tarza for the most part. I'm one of the most major posters here (I'm #8 I think), and I don't have any position. Well, the reviewer, but that doesn't count. I don't think the number of posts you have constitues having a moderating position.. if everybody was a moderator, with only a few regulars anyway, there's not much of a point in having a board in which only moderators post is there?
IMO, Ian, you should be moderator of the "MADtv Episodes" forum. You are the site's official reviewer, after all. And yes, only a few of us post here often, but you're killing yourself writing reviews here; you should have some sort of compensation.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02/28/2003, 1:18 PM
koolboee cdmo87's Avatar
koolboee cdmo87 Male koolboee cdmo87 is offline
Can't You Read the Signs?
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,959
I don't know about moderator though. A moderator edits other's posts - I'd only be stating my opinion on the episode, not conflicting with others' thoughts. Thanks though
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02/28/2003, 10:22 PM
MADMADMAD's Avatar
MADMADMAD Male MADMADMAD is offline
Geometry Sucks.
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Los Angeles, California,
Posts: 1,222
Quote:
Originally posted by koolboee cdmo87
I don't know about moderator though. A moderator edits other's posts - I'd only be stating my opinion on the episode, not conflicting with others' thoughts. Thanks though
Still, a little reward would be nice, considering how much time you put into the episodes forum. And if you could edit other people's posts, that nice feeling you get inside when you're granted power is always a treat.
Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump
 

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[MADtv] The MADtv Website is Updated! tvmanismadformad General Discussion 19 09/12/2008 9:07 AM
[MADtv] Another updated list of my MADtv videos... HiVolt General Discussion 26 10/20/2006 11:45 PM
[MADtv] Short Films (Updated and Fixed) Texas General Discussion 38 07/28/2005 7:54 AM
[MADtv] The Hidden Media Folder Updated? Mo_Bert General Discussion 1 06/16/2004 3:07 AM
[MADtv] MADtv.com's Updated Episode Guide MysterE General Discussion 7 01/17/2004 6:41 PM

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:14 AM.