Go Back   Planet MADtv > Everything Else > Off-topic Discussion
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01/09/2003, 7:24 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

Default Schedule Updated!

Just to let everyone know, the schedule has been updated. Added today are two new TNN rerun dates and airdates of Clone High.

"If you want to be a better actor - a better lawyer, doctor, teacher - anything - be a better human being." ~ Debra Wilson

Old 01/13/2003, 6:48 AM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

You guys should read the schedule more often now. Matt's plan is to eventually get the schedule to include all appearances on TV by both current and former cast members. I've been posting quite a lot in there, you should really check it out if you haven't in awhile.

"If you want to be a better actor - a better lawyer, doctor, teacher - anything - be a better human being." ~ Debra Wilson
Old 01/13/2003, 11:36 AM
Winter is coming, and SO AM I
Administrator

It's lookin' good so far, Cat!

Old 02/03/2003, 8:10 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

Updated again. Coming up are new episodes of MADtv, King of Queens, and Clone High, reruns of MADtv, and guest appearances on other shows by Orlando Jones, Phil LaMarr, and Nicole Sullivan. For more info, check the schedule.

More updates will be posted as they are confirmed.

Old 02/03/2003, 8:22 PM
Yes, they're real.
Staff Alumnus

Well done Matt! I like how the schedule is frequently updated these days...

Old 02/03/2003, 8:23 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Well done Matt! I like how the schedule is frequently updated these days...
Thanks Martin! Did you watch King of Queens tonight?

Old 02/03/2003, 8:28 PM
Yes, they're real.
Staff Alumnus

Indeed I did! Nicole didn't have a big part, but she never does as a part of the supporting cast... But it was entertaining nonetheless... The episode was hilarious overall anyway...

Old 02/03/2003, 8:41 PM
Geometry Sucks.

Well done, Matt! :p BTW, Blackwind, shouldn't this thread be in the "Staff discussion" forum? I don't think anybody besides us will want to reply to this...
Old 02/03/2003, 9:12 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Indeed I did! Nicole didn't have a big part, but she never does as a part of the supporting cast... But it was entertaining nonetheless... The episode was hilarious overall anyway...
Yeah, next week it looks like she should be a pretty major part of the episode though. Something about Carrie's boss falling for Holly.
Quote:
shouldn't this thread be in the "Staff discussion" forum? I don't think anybody besides us will want to reply to this...
Actually, this thread was to get people's attention that the schedule was updated. If it was in the Staff Discussion forum only a few of us could read it. I don't think enough people read the schedule. Today, I spent over an hour updating it, so I thought I'd post in this thread so people would realize that there is new stuff. Otherwise, there is no point in updating.

Old 02/03/2003, 9:23 PM
Geometry Sucks.

Quote:
Originally posted by Cat_Named_CeCe
Actually, this thread was to get people's attention that the schedule was updated. If it was in the Staff Discussion forum only a few of us could read it. I don't think enough people read the schedule. Today, I spent over an hour updating it, so I thought I'd post in this thread so people would realize that there is new stuff. Otherwise, there is no point in updating.
...I see... Just to let you know, I read the schedule every now and then. But we need more and more members browsing the schedule...

BTW, it doesn't seem like anybody's reading the transcripts. If somebody added some Ms. Swan or Stuart transcipts, I'm sure that would get a lot of people flocking to this site. I didn't really like a few of the transcripts I sent, but it's important to have a lot of transcripts over here.
Old 02/04/2003, 1:56 PM
Rufff Rufff!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by MADMADMAD
shouldn't this thread be in the "Staff discussion" forum?
Staff Discussion Forum? What the heck is this and where is it? When are you going to give me and Tarzapam some sort of recognition for all the hard work we've done? We should get some say in something or a job title or something. I feel so left out! I don't think I'll post in here anymore!

Old 02/04/2003, 2:54 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Staff Discussion Forum? What the heck is this and where is it? When are you going to give me and Tarzapam some sort of recognition for all the hard work we've done? We should get some say in something or a job title or something. I feel so left out! I don't think I'll post in here anymore!
Mostly it's just the moderators and news posters telling Matt what we've updated. That's all. It's only visible to staff. Don't worry, Mad Dog! You're not missing out on anything.

Old 02/24/2003, 10:18 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

Updated again! There's all sorts of stuff - so take a look!

Old 02/26/2003, 4:36 PM
Ready for a change
Active Supporter

Quote:
When are you going to give me and Tarzapam some sort of recognition for all the hard work we've done? We should get some say in something or a job title or something.
i don't want any kind of job or anything
i know that i'm appreciated by some people around here
(or use to be) lol

i'm just here to chat amongst friends, not for some kind of popularity contest

and all i do is sit on my fat arse and post crap.......

I'm not worthy
:p
Old 02/26/2003, 7:44 PM
Geometry Sucks.

Quote:
Originally posted by tarzapam

I'm not worthy
Now that's not true, lol, if I was reading crap on this forum, then I would have left long ago.
Old 02/27/2003, 9:33 AM
Can't You Read the Signs?

Quote:
Originally posted by tarzapam
i don't want any kind of job or anything
i know that i'm appreciated by some people around here
(or use to be) lol

i'm just here to chat amongst friends, not for some kind of popularity contest

I'm not worthy
I agree with Tarza for the most part. I'm one of the most major posters here (I'm #8 I think), and I don't have any position. Well, the reviewer, but that doesn't count. I don't think the number of posts you have constitues having a moderating position.. if everybody was a moderator, with only a few regulars anyway, there's not much of a point in having a board in which only moderators post is there?
Old 02/27/2003, 2:22 PM
Rufff Rufff!!!

Okay guys, I was only joking around by exaggerating. I wanted to be moderator of the games section so i could run the games/polls etc... like I do anyway but Matt wouldn't let me and so i caused a scene for the fun of it.

Old 02/27/2003, 8:07 PM
Geometry Sucks.

Quote:
Originally posted by koolboee cdmo87

I agree with Tarza for the most part. I'm one of the most major posters here (I'm #8 I think), and I don't have any position. Well, the reviewer, but that doesn't count. I don't think the number of posts you have constitues having a moderating position.. if everybody was a moderator, with only a few regulars anyway, there's not much of a point in having a board in which only moderators post is there?
IMO, Ian, you should be moderator of the "MADtv Episodes" forum. You are the site's official reviewer, after all. And yes, only a few of us post here often, but you're killing yourself writing reviews here; you should have some sort of compensation.
Old 02/28/2003, 1:18 PM
Can't You Read the Signs?

I don't know about moderator though. A moderator edits other's posts - I'd only be stating my opinion on the episode, not conflicting with others' thoughts. Thanks though
Old 02/28/2003, 10:22 PM
Geometry Sucks.

Quote:
Originally posted by koolboee cdmo87
I don't know about moderator though. A moderator edits other's posts - I'd only be stating my opinion on the episode, not conflicting with others' thoughts. Thanks though
Still, a little reward would be nice, considering how much time you put into the episodes forum. And if you could edit other people's posts, that nice feeling you get inside when you're granted power is always a treat.