Go Back   Planet MADtv > Everything Else > Off-topic Discussion > Movies
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07/01/2009, 8:23 AM
Hardcore Fan

Default Transformers 2: Revenge of Michael Bay

Yeah, I liked this movie a little.

*awaits gunshots*

Yes, the plot is ridiculous. Yes, there are more holes in this than a hunk of Swiss cheese. Yes, the robot humping Megan Fox's leg was disgusting.

But the forest fight was awesome, Megan Fox is , the two robots that argue are hilarious and a bunch of crap explodes in ways only Michael Bay can justify.

Basically see this if you want to kill a few hours and you like exploding buildings.

Old 07/01/2009, 4:38 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

I saw this movie when it came out, but I kept forgetting to say anything. I guess I'll say it now.

This is just one of many movies in which I have seen the sequel, but not the original. It was good, but that was really only due to the Michael Bay Explosions. As for the plot, there were a lot of holes. Like why did the deception who was disguised as the woman, get out of the car when Bumblebee sprayed her? Why did Wheelie all of a sudden disappear once they arrive in Egypt? Why is Megan Fox considers so hot even though she has no special hot qualities? So many questions. Also, it ended really badly. I mean, did Optimus kill the Fallen, or did he just beat him up, and why didn't he kill off the other robots? They were still there after he killed the guy.

Well I guess were getting to a time in Hollywood that if you can execute great special effects, you can forget about the story.

Rise from the Dead!

Planet MADtv (August 28th 2002- August 28th 2009, August 28th 2010)
Old 07/02/2009, 11:26 AM
D2F

I saw this last night on a whim with some friends. I found it to be really terrible. It was on was even worse than Star Wars episodes 1/2 in terms of unneeded "comic relief" and awful, corny writing and plot. I will strongly agree on Meagan Fox being overrated and I don't care if saying that makes me gay. Its the truth. I really felt like I was watching a cartoon or a children's movie the whole time. I was embarrassed that John Turturro was a part of it.

An invariant mass requires rest energy without a HITCH, which makes Newton's second law as it appears in a nonrelativistic classical mechanics sitch, BIATCH.

Founding member of Club Juno the most kickass character of The Descent
Old 07/02/2009, 5:09 PM
Run & Tell DAT! Homeboy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NemesisDesign View Post
I really felt like I was watching a cartoon or a children's movie the whole time.
Yes, because when I see a movie based on a children's cartoon, I'm also shocked when it feels like I'm watching... a children's cartoon.

Old 07/06/2009, 7:03 PM
Ready for a change
Active Supporter

i thought it was better then the original,but i'm not overly fussed on either of the movies to begin with.i'm on the "would totally do megan fox in a heartbeat" wagon...of which i seem to be the captain