Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Transcripts > Appearance Transcripts
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03/19/2009, 12:26 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Default Arden Myrin (Season 13 Fox MADtv Interview)

Cast:

Arden Myrin: Herself

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Legend:

(When something is in brackets and italicized, that means it is a descriptive moment).

Plot:

Arden Myrin's season 13 interview for Fox.

(Arden on the 2nd floor of the Henry Fonda Music Box Theater with the stage in the background).

Arden Myrin: Oh, well I'm excited that season 13 is a lot different. I like all the remotes, I've always liked all the remotes um, you know so it's less. It's more out in the real world, I'm excited to go do some more flirting with people and looking for a boyfriend. I think I'm going to get to flirt with the LA Galaxy. Maybe pick up a soccer player gentleman. Go do some more red carpets, and we have a new venue, so I think it will be fun (cut). Getting out on the street more and film, I think it's much more current, and then for tape nights it's sort of cooler. It's more of like a, like a night club vibe, so I think it's. I just think it's a little more hip. A little more current, being in the Henry Fonda Music Box. And it's haunted, which is exciting (cut). What's my take on the seasons cast. I'm really excited about it, I mean we have 4 new people um, and so far they seem like they fit in pretty well, it could be fun. I love Bobby Lee, I love playing with Bobby Lee. I love playing with Jordan Peele. Nicole's super talented, and I think it's a good cast. It's like a solid core group, so I'm excited (Cut). It's really good! It's really funny, it's really well written! We have the best writers in town! It's sharp, and I think we take more chances than a lot of shows on TV.

(End).

Rise from the Dead!

Planet MADtv (August 28th 2002- August 28th 2009, August 28th 2010)

Old 03/19/2009, 12:40 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvmanismadformad View Post
And it's haunted, which is exciting
That is why the show is getting cancelled! That stupid box cursed us!

Rise from the Dead!

Planet MADtv (August 28th 2002- August 28th 2009, August 28th 2010)

Last edited by mizzimad; 03/19/2009 at 1:30 AM. Reason: I deleted the second part, which was unnecessary bashing.