Go Back   Planet MADtv > Everything Else > Off-topic Discussion > TV Shows
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02/03/2005, 7:05 PM
I <3 Jan In A Pan

Default In Living Color Season 3 DVD Out In May (MADtv on it?)

In Living Color - Fox makes it official - ILC Season 3 in May
Posted by Gord Lacey
2/03/2005

On Sunday we brought you news that In Living Color: Season 3 would be released on May 10. Fox had updated their consumer website with various release dates, then told us many of them were wrong, however In Living Color was correct (which doesn't mean the others were correct - they were wrong).

The set comes to us on 3 double-sided discs which will retail for $39.98 US, or $54.98 CAN. Here are the contents of the discs:

Disc 1 side 1:
Homey the Sellout Part II / Men on Television Part 2: What Happened To Blaine / Clarence Thomas' First Day / Green Eggs and the Guvment Cheese / The Adventures of Handi-Boy.

Disc 1 side 2:
Home Alone Again / The Jackson Bunch / Late Night with Mike Tyson / Krishnia Cop / My Left Foot of Fury.

Disc 2 side 1:
Anton and the Reporter / Sidekick in Nam / Santa Fire Marshall Bill / Michael Jackson: Little Timmy's Not My Lover / Grim Reaper.

Disc 2 side 2:
Live Super Bowl Show / George Bush Meets Tommy Wu / Hour of Power: Preachers on Trial / The Fist That Rocks the Cradle Club ozone.

Disc 3 side 1:
Anton and the Green Card / Player's Club / The Last Man on Earth / Men on Footbal.

Disc 3 side 2:
Bloopers / Cousin Elsee / Silly Cone / Wanda on the Dating Game / Mad TV Trailer.

The release will feature full frame (1.33:1) video, with English and French Dolby Surround audio tracks.

What does that mean MADtv trailer? ILC's 3rd season was only in 92 or 93...

Maybe FOX just put it in there for the DVD

I'm excited because I have thefirst two seasons of ILC on DVD and I love it!

That's cheap that they'll be doing double sided discs...

Old 02/03/2005, 9:09 PM
don't eat another nut...
Staff Alumnus

IT MUST MEAN THE TRAILER FOR THE SEASON 2 MADtv DVD!!! The release date must be getting closer!!!

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" ~ Raven

I Swear To God I'm Not Insane!

"The world needs humour like it needs love" ~ Debra Wilson

P.F.F ~ Puddin' Fans Forever!
Old 02/03/2005, 11:50 PM
Hardcore Fan

Hopefully we'll sooner or later about the date of the Season 2 MADtv DVD because I'm wanna get that DVD right now.
Old 02/04/2005, 3:03 PM
I <3 Jan In A Pan

Anybody else excited about In Living Color season 3 coming out to DVD?
Old 02/04/2005, 3:17 PM
Where's My Money!?

I can imagine the Trailer on the DVD is the same Season 2 trailer that was on the MADtv Season 1 Disc

I hope they hurry up and Release Season 2, I really wanna see it

Kenny Rogers CS2 CHAMPION: Want sumthin' done right, Gotta doooo it yourself!
Young People, be less picky about who you screw cause it all feels the same in the dark

Jasmine Wayne-Wayne: Je ne sais quoi = I am an Indian.
England?......Where's That? I miss the Money

WILL SASSO IS THE KING OF MADtv
Old 02/04/2005, 3:22 PM
Stratusfied

If its being released in May, with a MadTV trailer for season 2, they've probably set the release date for it in June or July.

"The plunge of civilization into this abyss of blood and darkness...is a thing that so gives away the whole long age during which we have supposed the world to be...gradually bettering."
~Henry James

"Life and death. Energy and peace. If I stopped today, it was still worth it. Even the terrible mistakes that I have made, and would have unmade if I could. The pains that have burned me and scared my soul. It was worth it for having been allowed to walk where I've walked, which was to hell on earth, heaven on earth, back again, into, under, far in between, through it, in it and above."
~Gia Carangi
Old 02/04/2005, 8:37 PM
I <3 Jan In A Pan

I asked on another forum about this and they said that Warner Brothers releases MADtv DVDs and FOX releases ILC DVDs so I guess it's not a trailer for the 2nd season DVD

I dunno...maybe TVShowsOnDVD.com made a typo or something because it can't be a trailer for MADtv because that premiered in 95 and ILC's 3rd season was from 91-92
Old 02/04/2005, 9:18 PM
I'm watching you.
Staff Alumnus

Well, it said "MAD TV Trailer". MADtv IS a FOX show, so maybe since ILC is being put out by FOX, that's why it was put in there. I looked up season 3 ILC ep guide on tvtome, but I couldnt find any MAD tv, but I don't know if the guide is complete either. Maybe if someone finds another site w/a full guide we can be sure.

Anyways, I didn't think FOX put out DVD's. MADtv is a FOX show, however it was put out by Warner Bros.