Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08/08/2009, 2:15 AM
Winter is coming, and SO AM I
Administrator

Boy, my memory sure isn't what it used to be:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NemesisDesign View Post
This one is kind of divisive. Either people think she's really hot or that she looks like a salamander. Cameron Diaz, hit it or quit it?
Two months ago. Needless to say, I'll be searching from now on.

[Unless I forget, which, apparently, is a distinct possibility.]

Old 08/07/2009, 10:36 PM
D2F

Cameron Diaz is an enigma. She looks pretty bad all the time and she's usually in pretty shitty movies but she seems oddly interesting on a personal level from what I've seen on TV. Sorry to say, that's not going to fix her lack of hips and salamander-esque face. Quit it.

Gina Carano, MMA fighter and she was on American Gladiators. Hit it or quit it?

An invariant mass requires rest energy without a HITCH, which makes Newton's second law as it appears in a nonrelativistic classical mechanics sitch, BIATCH.

Founding member of Club Juno the most kickass character of The Descent

Old 08/03/2009, 7:25 PM
Ready for a change
Active Supporter

i wanna punch cameron diaz in the throat...but not before i hit kate hudson.the end

Old 08/02/2009, 6:00 AM
Administrator

Rachel is someone I've never quite been able to figure out, much like Cameron Diaz. Is she smokin'? Is she horribly, horribly repulsive? Who can tell? I'm not a fan of the shit-through-a-screen-door look, but cover-up solves that. As for smooth(er)-skinned Rachel, she's so consistently inconsistent that one could easily mistake her for 8-12 different women depending on the day/current solar alignment. Tough one. Based on what I've seen to date, I think I'll go with eeny meeny miney hit it, subject to change at any second.

Cameron Diaz: Charlie's Angel, dubious sex symbol, and owner of one of the least attractive bodies ever conceived. Hit it or quit it?

Old 08/02/2009, 5:15 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Sure, I'd give her a few rides on the tvman express. Hit it!

I was watching the Red Eye last night with Rachael McAdams and I thought she was pretty hot. Hit it or Quit it?

Rise from the Dead!

Planet MADtv (August 28th 2002- August 28th 2009, August 28th 2010)

Old 07/30/2009, 2:52 PM
Run & Tell DAT! Homeboy!

Hit it. Without even so much as a second thought.

Alexa Chung, British model and host of the MTV show It's On with Alexa Chung. Hit it or quit it?

Old 07/23/2009, 9:15 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Ok, back to the actual game, for Mia Maestro, yeah she looks pretty hot. I'd hit it.

Jill Wagner. Otherwise known as the least irritating and bitchiest person on Whip it Out, I mean Wipeout. Hit it or Quit it?

Rise from the Dead!

Old 07/22/2009, 9:10 PM
Ready for a change
Active Supporter

i found the widget,but now i have to find a guide for it cause i couldn't get it to work :s

Old 07/22/2009, 9:40 AM
D2F

Or the Chrome dev build for mac if you don't like any sites that require flash.

An invariant mass requires rest energy without a HITCH, which makes Newton's second law as it appears in a nonrelativistic classical mechanics sitch, BIATCH.

Old 07/22/2009, 2:10 AM
Administrator

Not I. Update Firefox to 3.5.1 (or even 3.0.12) before someone makes you the latest addition to their botnet, install the extension.

Old 07/21/2009, 7:53 PM
Ready for a change
Active Supporter

tried adding that mac widget so i could do that pic hosting stuff.It keps coming up wth an error.Know of anywhere else to get it?

Old 07/21/2009, 4:40 AM
Administrator

I'm not too fond of that particular shoot, but would nail Rachael in general without a second thought. Hit it. Asked to create a "ladies who'd never come to mind if I were making a list" list, I'd surely place her near the top.

Here we have Mia Maestro, cream of the Alias actress crop:

Again, faint praise, I suppose, but the difference here is that Mia's beauty stands on its own. In fact, enjoy it while it lasts, as my next few Alias offerings are sure to enflaccidate. Hit it or quit it?

Old 07/21/2009, 2:49 AM
Ready for a change
Active Supporter

that was a bit of a tyra moment.SORRY!
But theres just such a double standard on weight.its ok if a guy pudges up a bit,but the moment a woman shows a smidge of cellulite shes a big fatty.
I guess only other women would understand where i'm coming from,seeing we all live in a world ruled by men.
Wow..i sound like a man hating uber-feminist...

Now i'm gonna contradict myself because i'll come out and say..yeah..obese girls = not so hot.Just from the 1st photo u posted,tvman..she doesn't look fat fat...just a lil more rounded,lol.Whatever.we all have different views on what we define as the fat point i guess.
In saying all of that...i quit it.I think when she lost all the weight(in the 2nd pic) she became gross and her head looked too big for her body
Regardless of what size she is,i don't find her face to be very attractive and thats what i base my answer on

*phew*

Rachael Leigh Cook,probably best known from 90's movie,She's All That
Hit it or quit it?

Old 07/19/2009, 11:32 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

But now this poses an interesting question. If someone like Nemisis likes fat woman, how would someone like him feel about a formally fat woman? And I do admit not all fat women are attractive. If there those really fat woman that probably literally can't see their toes, than yes, they are unattractive. If it's a woman with a little bit of a higher amount of pudding under the skin than normal, then they are the attractive ones.

Rise from the Dead!

Old 07/19/2009, 11:14 AM
D2F

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarzapam View Post
ohhh are u saying a girl can't be fat AND pretty??? and that its wrong to be fat???
I have to disagree whole heartedly with that...and i choose to not hit or quit but instead just rant and stick up for my fellow women
/feminist speech
Cool it on the question marks, lady . You're having a bit of a Tyra moment. Here's the deal as far as I'm concerned: a fat chick who is pretty far down on the fat scale doesn't *necessarily* have to be unattractive. I figure she has about the same chance of being attractive as a really thin woman on the opposite side of the spectrum. I don't really think tvman was trying to say all fat chicks are unattractive, and that's certainly not what I'm trying to say, since everyone knows my preferences.

Now when you start moving towards the center, I'll take a chick on the heavier side of the scale any day before I take a chick from the skinny side, but if a dude isn't into that he shouldn't have to censor himself to avoid hurting any feelings.

Old 07/19/2009, 5:02 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarzapam View Post
ohhh are u saying a girl can't be fat AND pretty??? and that its wrong to be fat???
I have to disagree whole heartedly with that...and i choose to not hit or quit but instead just rant and stick up for my fellow women
/feminist speech
Not really. With fat women there's more to love, and honestly, I think everything would be more fun in the bedroom. At least for me, because with my hight, a skinny woman would just feel inadequate to me. It's really more due to the red hair for me. I mean look how red it is. It's kind of scary. Now that I think about it, I guess I should have said that better. Have I said the previous sentence a lot since I came here?

Rise from the Dead!

Old 07/19/2009, 4:56 AM
Ready for a change
Active Supporter

/feminist speech

Old 07/19/2009, 4:34 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

I know Nemisis is going to hate me for my judgement here, but this is just how I feel. Face is plain and uninteresting. Quit it. Next!

Sara Rue. She use to be pretty... well fat, and a red head (so that's a double wrong), but now she's like incredibly hot. I posted a before/after picture and a picture from the movie For Christ's Sake, produced by former MAD cast member Will Sasso. Hit it or Quit it?

Rise from the Dead!

Old 07/14/2009, 3:53 PM
D2F

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADfan2004 View Post
Sarah Natochenny, current voice of Ash Ketchum on Pokemon. Hit it or quit it?
Hit it. I'd evolve her squirtle if you catch my meaning (intercourse).

Natalie Dormer, she plays Anne Boleyn on the show The Tudors. Hit it or quit it?

Old 07/13/2009, 2:19 AM
D2F

lol jesus you guys sound like a couple of fruits. "I don't know if I'd hit it, I don't feel like her voice on pokemon is up to par"