Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Episode Guide > Season 13 (2007-2008)
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09/23/2007, 4:10 AM
Domo Arigato, Mrs. Roboto
Content Robot

Post Episode S13E03 (Aired 2007-09-29)

I Want My MADtv (The Best of MADtv's Pop Culture Parodies)

Special Appearances by Guest Stars (New Footage): Mario "Perez Hilton" Lavandeira Jr.

Special Appearances by Current Cast Members (New Footage): Bobby Lee

Special Appearances by Former Cast Members (Old Footage): Will Sasso, Aries Spears, Ike Barinholtz, Frank Caeti, and Daniele Gaither

Special Appearances by Current Cast Members (Old Footage): Nicole Parker, Jordan Peele, Crista Flanagan, Keegan-Michael Key, Michael McDonald, and Arden Myrin

Special Appearances by Others (Old Footage): Hayley Erin

*Voice actors not included.

The queen of all pop culture media Mario "Perez Hilton" Lavandeira, Jr. has come together with the top gossip blogger in Thailand Johnny Gan (Bobby Lee) and his side kick Pongo to show some of MADtv's best pop culture parodies. Johnny tells Perez that he wanted to do her hard and sloppy when he saw her on the television, but in person he wants to do her less, or possibly not at all. Perez tells Johnny that he is not that Paris Hilton, he is Perez Hilton who talks about people like Star Jones, and Britney Spears. Johnny says that he loves the Britney Spears and that he just did it to a picture of her in the bathroom.

Perez says that MADtv has made fun of more people than he has made fun of Victoria Beckman. Johnny says that if he ever met Victoria Beckman, he would first sing to her, before doing her hard and sloppy, the Johnny Gan way.
  • Kenny Rogers' Jackass (#623)
  • P. Diddy & Kim Jong-Il: "Bomb Bomb Bomb" (#817)
  • Britney & K-Fed's Thanksgiving Memories (#1206)

Perez thinks the last sketch makes Britney Spears looks too smart. Johnny just hopes that Kevin Federline gets the children. Speaking of kids, Perez wonders why the Hell would Vanessa Hudgens take a picture of herself naked and then distribute it. Johnny Gan doesn't know why, but says that he would love a naked picture of Zach Efron
  • High School Musical #1 (#1201)

Perez talks about the new iPhone. Johnny tells Perez that he got a cheap knockoff from Thailand that costed only $25. The phone is unfortunately, broken.
  • Steve Jobs Unveils the iRack #1 (#1216)
  • My Chemical Romance: "The Black Tirade" (#1210)

Perez introduces the MADtv sketch that has had over 8,000,000,000,000 times.
  • Memoirs of a Geisha (#1109)

Perez wonders where Johnny has gone, as only Pongo is there. He then wonders if Pongo ever talks.
  • James Blunt: "I'm Beautiful" (#1115)

Perez says that he has got some juicy new gossip, but so does Johnny. Johnny says that a Thailand celebrity was just caught in a sex tape with a man, ping pong balls, and a banana. Perez doesn't even give his news because "how can you beat that?"
  • TRL: Emcee Escher (#1022)
  • Commercial: Tickle Me Emo (#1209)

The next sketch is a Project Runway sketch. For the sketch, Perez takes a picture of Heidi Klum and gives her devil horns. Johnny puts her head in a paper bag and says that he would take her on a walk down the beach before doing her in the sand.
  • Project Runway #1-3 (#1204)
  • Grand Theft Auto: Kansas (#1210)

Perez has to go now because it's garbage day in Beverly Hills, and he has to go rummaging through Jessica Alba's garbage. Perez offers to bring Johnny along and hold his ankles over the gate, but Johnny mistakes this for having sex with Jessica Alba, and thanks MADtv for giving him the opportunity.

Last edited by tvmanismadformad; 03/28/2009 at 5:30 PM.

Old 09/24/2007, 2:32 PM
zlolz

Laguna Biotch & Lick My Baby Back Behind BETTER be in this episode.

Old 09/24/2007, 7:35 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

I've seen Lick My Baby Back Behind enough. I can never get too much of the biotches though. Seriously though...Perez Hilton? Barf.
Old 09/24/2007, 8:48 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

Of all the Bobby Lee sketches, Crazy? Really? Why didn't they just play Memoirs of a Geisha for the third time? I would consider that a Best Of over Crazy. OHHH MADTV!!!! *shakes fists*
Old 09/24/2007, 11:52 PM
Obsessed!

I hope that Two Litre Beth appears in this episode

Also, even though I doubt they do it...I'd love to see "The Welfare Game".

- "He looka lika man." - Bunny Swan
-"This has been Cabana Chat, and this AHH AHH AHHHHHH is Dixie Wetsworth!" -Dixie Wetsworth, Cabana Chat
-"Tcha...ya know what? Huh-uh!" - The Vancome Lady
-"You're so sexy!" - 2-Litre Beth
-"Look how little my gloves are!" - Dot Goddard
-"Sit your ass on down for a big ol' slice of truth, and a side of wisdom" - Tovah McQueen
-"Look what I can do!" ~ Stuart
Old 09/25/2007, 12:46 AM
0ld sk00l

I don't even really understand why they are doing all these clip shows, it's pretty ****ing lame.

My Fanfics
Old 09/25/2007, 2:33 PM
zlolz

Quote:
Originally Posted by potroastpig View Post
I hope that Two Litre Beth appears in this episode

Also, even though I doubt they do it...I'd love to see "The Welfare Game".
What would those sketches have to do with pop culture?

Old 09/27/2007, 12:34 AM
Obsessed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurry View Post
What would those sketches have to do with pop culture?
good question. For some reason I thought I read commercial parodies somewhere...... sorry....

- "He looka lika man." - Bunny Swan
-"This has been Cabana Chat, and this AHH AHH AHHHHHH is Dixie Wetsworth!" -Dixie Wetsworth, Cabana Chat
-"Tcha...ya know what? Huh-uh!" - The Vancome Lady
-"You're so sexy!" - 2-Litre Beth
-"Look how little my gloves are!" - Dot Goddard
-"Sit your ass on down for a big ol' slice of truth, and a side of wisdom" - Tovah McQueen
-"Look what I can do!" ~ Stuart
Old 09/27/2007, 11:31 AM
Bender: still great

Oh, and if its pop culture and Perez Hilton (), then expect Arden to be in this.

Old 09/27/2007, 4:50 PM
26/07/16!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knickers View Post
I don't even really understand why they are doing all these clip shows, it's pretty ****ing lame.
Not a big fan of these, i dont like that they are calling these season 13 episodes either. I see on MADtv.com this weeks clip is with Johnny Gan in the wraparounds, be sure to count the number of times he says "hard and sloppy" throughout the episode (could make an interesting drinking game ).

Old 09/27/2007, 5:02 PM
Season 14 is Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by potroastpig View Post
good question. For some reason I thought I read commercial parodies somewhere...... sorry....
Potroastpig you're right they are also including commercial parodies so you have nothing to blush about LOL. The Fanatana parody would be funny to watch again

I don't like how most of the sketches seem to be from last season, don't they relize that we just finished watching that season? The Crazy parody was not funny why would they put it on the best of episode...

And this week's character that hosts this episode with Perez is a.....bobby character...don't even know the character's name but he is from those movie review sketchs and the cut of your balls sketch.
EDIT: Oh snap! didn't notice the post above, I was beaten to it

Old 09/27/2007, 8:35 PM
zlolz

Wow, Perez Hilton and Johnny Gan, filled with clips that probably don't deserve to be there. Should be a great episode

And they're including commercial parodies? Probably only before the commercial break, like the first two episodes.

And yeah, the best-of episodes suck majorly. I don't even get why I'm watching them.

Old 09/27/2007, 8:58 PM
Season 14 is Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurry View Post
And they're including commercial parodies? Probably only before the commercial break, like the first two episodes.
At least thats what I understand from this
Quote:
Originally Posted by MADtv website
The self-proclaimed "Queen of All Media" Perez Hilton host's "I Want My MADtv," a collection of the show's best pop culture parodies. This special edition episode will include the most popular music videos, celebrity impressions and commercial parodies of targets ranging from Apple Computers, to Britney Spears, and MTV's "Jackass." Saturday Sept. 29 (11:00-12:00 PM ET/PT.)
Of course they could commercial as in bussiness *right? thats the other meaning*. If thats the case I will feel very silly!!...

Old 09/28/2007, 2:43 PM
zlolz

I think they mean commercial parodies that satire pop culture. It's a pop culture-themed episode.

Old 09/28/2007, 3:10 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

I'll probably skip this one. My hatred for Perez Hilton is quite intense. And I have to work really early the next day anyway.
Old 09/28/2007, 3:25 PM
Winter is coming, and SO AM I
Administrator

Yeah, Perez Hilton + Johnny Gan + poor selections + SNL premiere night = pass. Even worse still, I have a feeling they'll be sticking us with Michael McDonald on character week.

Old 09/28/2007, 10:57 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

SNL premiere night? Yes please! Sorry Johnny Gan, but there are far better things on TV.
Old 09/29/2007, 2:28 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

As far as tonight goes, pfffft Johnny Gan/Perez Hilton and SNL premiere night is agreeably an "I'll pass" episode (plus the fact that I'll be at a wedding so I'll have my share in laughter either way). With regards to next week's episode I'd be really happy if they threw in someone like Luann Lockeheart; I know I said the name of a Crista character but hey I love Crista.
Old 09/29/2007, 10:21 PM
zlolz

Geez, you all are such loyal fans.

That being said I haven't tuned in tonight's episode yet and I dont plan to. I'd just like to see what sketches they included and I can figure that out reading the who/what.

Old 09/29/2007, 10:52 PM
Yes, they're real.
Staff Alumnus

This one was terrible... They should really call it "Best of last two years". Only older sketch was Kenny Rogers Jackass, which was the best sketch of the night of course... All the rest were from the past 2 seasons...