Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Episode Guide > Season 13 (2007-2008)
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09/16/2007, 4:10 AM
Domo Arigato, Mrs. Roboto
Content Robot

Post Episode S13E02 (Aired 2007-09-22)

Survivor: MADtv (The Best of MADtv's Television Parodies)

Cast:

Guest Starring (New Footage): Jeff Probst

Appearances by Current Cast Members (New Footage): Keegan-Michael Key

Appearances by Former Cast Members (Old Footage): Nicole Sullivan, Will Sasso, Debra Wilson, Alex Borstein, Nicole Randall Johnson, Christian Dungury, Pat Kilbane, Phil LaMarr, Mo Collins, Paul Vogh, Josh Meyers, Ike Barinholtz, Stephnie Wier, and Daniele Gaither

Appearances by Guest Stars (Old Footage): Tony Sirico, Vincent Pastore, Kathy Shim, and Sung Kang

Appearances by Current Cast Members (Old Footage): Michael McDonald, Bobby Lee, Jordan Peele, Nicole Parker, Arden Myrin, and Crista Flanagan

*Voice actors not included.

Legend:

[When something is in a square that means that it is a blocked swear.]

Jeff Probst in a thick brush of the forest talks about how he has seen things like bug bites, and 3rd degree scrotem burns, but that he has never seen any show survive 12 years in the traitorous jungles of Hollywood. Except for MADtv. It then turns out that the forest was just an alleyway covered in forest leaves. In truth Jeff is on the streets of Hollywood, to show a tour of MADtv’s best television parodies. Prostitute Caress (Keegan-Michael Key), overhearing that Jeff is with MADtv and seeing the camera, she comes over to flaunt her stuff. That stuff also includes her vagina.

Jeff says that for the next hour the show will look at MADtv's best television show parodies. Caress considers herself to be the second best show around. She offers Jeff a date, but Jeff kindly denies, using his hosting duties as an excuse. Caress tells him that if he changes his mind, she is going to be down the street, washing out her underwear.
  • The Sopranos on PAX (#624)

Jeff talks about the recent Survivor season, which had 4 different tribes separated by race. Jeff just realizes that the Survivor sketch up next makes fun of him in that situation. Caress then comes by, asking Jeff to give him something.
  • Survivor: Cook Islands #1 (#1201)
  • TV Land Promos: Andy Griffith 2001 (#619), I Love Lucy '98 (#323), The Honeymooners 2003 (#822)
  • Survivor: Cook Islands #2 (#1201)
  • Claymation: CLOPS III (#317)
  • Larry King Loves Lost (#1202)
  • Survivor: Cook Islands #3 (#1201)

Jeff talks about the witch doctor that's available 24/7 on Survivor when Caress comes asking for food. Jeff gives her mints and suggests that she rub it all over her body.
  • Grey's Anatomy in the House (#1214)

MADtv challenges the audience to go to MADtv.com and watch the classic 60 minutes parody, then stand on a toaster, and dismantle a cannon in the nude.
  • Phantom of the Oprah (#1013)
  • iPad (#1104)
  • Survivor: Cook Islands #3 (#1201)

Jeff talks about how even though he's a smart guy, he doesn't understand things like the comedy of Jim Balushi, and Korean soap operas. He then asks if anybody understands the next sketch to e-mail him at "jugletough@cbs.com". Caress gives out her e-mail which is "Iwill[ ]you[ ]4crack.com
  • Attitudes and Feelings, Both Desirable and Sometimes Secretive (#1203)
  • Commercial: Coors Beer (#713)

Jeff talks about how much down time he has. Caress talks about how much "down" time she has. Jeff says that he spends his down time looking for plants that can get him high, which leads in to the next sketch.
  • Montel Chilliams (#1112)

It has come to this. MADtv and SNL (Saturday Night Live) are the last shows remaining in the sketch comedy genre. Jeff asks for the ballot to who is being voted off of television. After retrieving it from Caresses crotch, the ballot reads SNL. Jeff then tells SNL to get the f**k off of television. Jeff closes the episode, and takes up Caress's offer for a date. The show ends with Jeff and Caress going down the dank alleyway where she lives.

Last edited by tvmanismadformad; 07/02/2009 at 11:37 PM.

Old 09/16/2007, 12:23 PM
zlolz

Yay, another hour of sketches we've all seen a million times.

And apparently, the Survivor sketch is going to be the Holy War one, which wasn't even that good...

Old 09/20/2007, 12:03 AM
Ready for a change
Active Supporter

probably be a couple of sketches i've never seen before so i'm looking forward to it
althoughbrandnewepisodeswouldbebetter
Old 09/20/2007, 11:01 AM
Bender: still great

It's going to be nothing but Season 10- sketches and/or sketches we've seen 25364 times before, isn't it?

Anyways, tally ho!

Old 09/20/2007, 12:41 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

I havnint seen the Soapranoes sketch enouf times yet so Im excided to see it becuz it never plaiys at all.

I'd expect to see Laguna Biotch on there, probably a Price is Right sketch, although they might save that for the character best-of with Lorraine, and chances are good we'll see a Connie Chung (although they aren't funny at all).
Old 09/20/2007, 1:11 PM
Obsessed!

I'm excited for it. I think that these might help ratings for the show, yes we may have seen these sketches...but if they are the most popular, non-die hard fans that don't watch that much might tune in and love it!

I hope they have new stuff...like in the last one w/ Nicole Parker being on Jerry Springer.

- "He looka lika man." - Bunny Swan
-"This has been Cabana Chat, and this AHH AHH AHHHHHH is Dixie Wetsworth!" -Dixie Wetsworth, Cabana Chat
-"Tcha...ya know what? Huh-uh!" - The Vancome Lady
-"You're so sexy!" - 2-Litre Beth
-"Look how little my gloves are!" - Dot Goddard
-"Sit your ass on down for a big ol' slice of truth, and a side of wisdom" - Tovah McQueen
-"Look what I can do!" ~ Stuart
Old 09/20/2007, 2:44 PM
zlolz

If Laguna Biotch and Intensity aren't on there, I'm questioning whoever is choosing these sketches' sanity But Intensity is probably too old, because the casual fans consider Season 11 to be old-school MADtv.

Old 09/21/2007, 9:38 PM
Season 14 is Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurry View Post
But Intensity is probably too old, because the casual fans consider Season 11 to be old-school MADtv.
Are you serious!! LOL season 11 Wow.
I can't definitly see Laguna Beach parody in this week's episode, I mean why not?
Has anyone seen the preview on the web, it seems Keegan-Michael Key in drag from the disney girl sketchs *Karis right?* will be in this weeks episode just how Nicole was in last week's episode. LoL

Old 09/21/2007, 9:57 PM
Run & Tell DAT! Homeboy!

Since Nicole was in last week's, they should have another cast member be in this one, like Jordan or Bobby.

Old 09/21/2007, 9:59 PM
Season 14 is Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADfan2004 View Post
Since Nicole was in last week's, they should have another cast member be in this one, like Jordan or Bobby.
I think it's Keegan just like how I said above your post cuz he is in the episode preview on the website

Old 09/21/2007, 10:11 PM
Winter is coming, and SO AM I
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick View Post
I havnint seen the Soapranoes sketch enouf times yet so Im excided to see it becuz it never plaiys at all.
Well, better that than... everything that aired last week.

Quote:
Gimme a 'C'! Gimme an 'R'! Gimme an 'I'! Gimm--hey, what's with all the pitchforks and torches?

Old 09/22/2007, 12:47 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

I would love to see Crista in one of these episodes the same way that Nicole P was on the Jerry Springer show last weekend.
Old 09/22/2007, 12:52 PM
Bender: still great

Sorries, but I must disagree...Crista isn't talented enough BW

Oh, and Laguna Biotch WILL be one of the sketches in this episode. $500 says I'm right.

Old 09/22/2007, 3:34 PM
zlolz

Your one of the few people who thinks that, Cag.

I'm not so sure about Laguna Biotch being in this episode. I mean, looking at their judgement for last week's episode...

Old 09/22/2007, 8:05 PM
Administrator

If Perez Hilton is talented enough, something tells me Crista would make the cut as well.

Old 09/22/2007, 11:00 PM
zlolz

This week was like the opposite of last week - they picked pretty decent sketches for the most part (no Intensity or Laguna Biotch, though?! I have a feeling Laguna Biotch will be on the pop culture ep, though), but the wraparound segments were very blah. I only laughed at Caress's Stuart impression (and the hidden insult towards the causal fans) and when they voted SNL off the air. Weird that they used Caress, who barely even qualifies as a character. I guess they just like men in drag over at MAD.

I really like the S13 promos, they're brief, but funny, and they get the point across.

Overall it was alright I guess. But I still want new episodes.

Old 09/22/2007, 11:09 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

Yeah I have to say I was actually more pleased this week than last week. I was really happy at the fact that they were using footage of the current cast members especially with the Montel Chilliams sketch. Glad that they went a little further in the past to Season 3 with CLOPS and who could forget the Oprah sketch heehee (everyone should bow down to Queen Oprah).

Overall I say it was much better than last week's "Best Of."
Old 09/22/2007, 11:14 PM
Run & Tell DAT! Homeboy!

Were any of the cast members in it besides Keegan?

Old 09/22/2007, 11:14 PM
Obsessed!

Ugh! I missed it

- "He looka lika man." - Bunny Swan
-"This has been Cabana Chat, and this AHH AHH AHHHHHH is Dixie Wetsworth!" -Dixie Wetsworth, Cabana Chat
-"Tcha...ya know what? Huh-uh!" - The Vancome Lady
-"You're so sexy!" - 2-Litre Beth
-"Look how little my gloves are!" - Dot Goddard
-"Sit your ass on down for a big ol' slice of truth, and a side of wisdom" - Tovah McQueen
-"Look what I can do!" ~ Stuart
Old 09/22/2007, 11:23 PM
Administrator

Too few jokes in the wraparounds, too few appropriate sketch selections, and too few Crista and Nicole (Sullivan) appearances. Better luck next time.

Quote:
Were any of the cast members in it besides Keegan?
No.