Notices

Old 01/15/2004, 2:24 AM
Winter is coming, and SO AM I
Administrator

Post Craig Anton

<insert bio here>

Old 03/09/2004, 5:24 PM
Casual Fan

Yeah sorry to say, I haven't seen him on Mad TV, either...I'm not that good with stuff that happened in the past

Old 03/13/2004, 3:30 PM
Fresh Meat

I loved him as the guy who would come out all wet in a towel and just scream at the audience. "YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT I HATE??"

Old 04/16/2004, 9:44 AM
Totally F****able

Ally McBeal
About this Series Photos Related Links Upcoming Episodes

FXP Apr 18 08:00am Add to My Calendar
Series/Drama, 60 Mins.
"Nine One One", Episode #507.
Ally helps a grieving minister who ceased believing in God when his wife was murdered; Cage tries to reverse a mayor's decision to cancel Christmas festivities in a small town.

Cast: Calista Flockhart, Greg Germann, Jane Krakowski, Peter MacNicol, Vonda Shepard, Portia de Rossi, Lucy Liu, Regina Hall, Josh Hopkins, Julianne Nicholson, James Marsden, Tom Berenger, Josh Groban, Ron Ostrow,Craig Anton , Ryan Horner, Anastasia Barzee, Albert Hall.
Producer(s): David E. Kelley, Bill D'Elia.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old 05/11/2004, 5:38 PM
Run & Tell DAT! Homeboy!

Quote:
Is he the longest running "featured" actor on the show? Why wasn't he ever promoted?
You probably already figured this out by now, or stopped caring, but he was originally meant to be the eight original cast member, but Bryan Callen replaced him at the last minute (which, when you think about it, explains why in episode 101 Craig was in the cast search opening and Bryan wasn't.) My guess is that he had another job and couldn't commit full time. It obviously wasn't a dispute between him and the producers because he still made frequent guest appearances for the first three seasons of the show.

Old 06/17/2004, 3:37 PM
Totally F****able

Craig Anton is a part of some show on Disney called "Phil Of the Future". There is a list of times and dates the show will air. If anyone is interested I'm posting them below.

June 18th @ 7,7.30, 8 & 8.30PM

June 25th @7PM

Old 07/12/2004, 4:36 PM
okay :|

I dont really think hes a character. I think it's just Craig Anton doing a monologue.