Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Episode Guide > Season 8 (2002-2003)
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03/29/2004, 2:19 PM
Hawt bytch
Staff Alumnus

Thanks. I'm happy when I please people.

Selena Luna = Best. Castmember. Ever.

Old 03/29/2004, 2:21 PM
Hawt bytch
Staff Alumnus

Heres another one:

Hold down alt, then press Tab, then you move to the window that you want by keep pressing tab. When you want that window, let go of alt.

Selena Luna = Best. Castmember. Ever.
Old 03/29/2004, 8:22 PM
Totally F****able

Quote:
Originally posted by LookWhatICanDo

Cool Scorp. You are like the queen of finding stuff.

Yeah, well it's pretty easy when your researching something you adore (MO) and you've got a lot of time on your hands because you don't work due to familial obligations(taking care of my sick mom)

Old 04/13/2004, 5:16 PM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

Opener: Marvin Tikvah: This was pretty funny. I like Marvin, Mike does him so well. Ike wasn't impressive as Shelly, however. Didn't care for that too much, but Bobby as Chang- OMG LOL! Bobby is at his best when he gets put in miniscule roles like this. He really excels. "No Half and Half so I used margarine" LOL. This was a good opener. I had seen it before, but I still laughed. 4/5

Stephnie/ Jack and Kelly: Stephnie is such a cutie Her jokes were funny. Jack is a dickwad, and the singing wasn't funny until I saw the Leprachaun in the audience. That was funny. 3/5

McDonalds FATASS meals: Dammit! I thought this was a "coming up" sketch, so I turned my tape off and tuned out for a while, then I realised that it was a sketch. It was okay, Debra reminded me of KKK character. She still played a young girl really well, even if she is in her late 30's. Aries was funny with that stupid smile. This is pretty true of McDonalds. Ugh I hate McDonalds!

Indiana University: Hmm.... this was okay. I guess these segments didn't survive through to season 8, lol. I can't really remember much except people drinking- wait! That was the whole point of the segment right? 2/5

Chips 2002: I though this was pretty funny. Mila Kunis is hot. Willmer Vanderama speaks with a funny broken english accent. He is funny. Danny Masterton, meh. I still like this sketch. The highlights were the Motorbike chase chasing Bobby and Simon on the tandem (LOL) when Danny felt Mila's boobs and Mila felt Wilmers boobs. Pretty funny. And when Mila said to Frank "Nice Rack" and it showed the bike rack, and she goes "No seriously, you have the biggest set of man boobies I have ever seen" That was freakin hilarious. 4/5

7th Heaven: This was okay. Everyone put in good performances. I didn't like Mo in this. LOL, Simon as Ruthie. Simon is cool. 3/5

Debra & Mo @ 007 Premiere: That face Mo made was hilarious. Debra does really well on the Red Carpet, she knows everyone because of her history on the show and it makes it easy for her to talk to people (Like Halle). I miss Debra. Mo was so drunk, but I didn't find it particularly endearing. The bit about her tongue being stuck was funny, and when she said she had been holding in a fart for the last 5 minutes- LOL! Disgusting. 4/5

Stuart: I didn't like this. There was nothing enw about this Stuart sketch... bah it was horrible. 2/5

At the Vet's: This was hilarious. I was wondering if Michael wrote this sketch, because every other sketch he writes is about him insulting people- I guess that is just his angle, but I've been noticing it more and more lately. The one about the worms (eww) and the one about the cats hole pukering were the funiest. Good performances by everyone here. 4/5

Kelly Osbourne Performance: Blah, I don't like musical guests. I turned off the tape on this one. She is a screamer. SO annoying. I'm glad she hasn't been that successful, so maybe she will give up now 2/5

Closing: It was funny how they couldn't think of anything Tia Carrere had been in- I was sitting there thinking that too. LOL. 3/5

Overall: This was a good episode, but it felt a bit weird. Who know. Anyway, I like the CHiPS sketch, the Vets, Marvin and the Red Carpet special the best. Everything else was okay except Stuart, which I didn't like. 7/10

Old 04/14/2004, 5:59 AM
26/07/16!!

Default Episode #807

Marvin: Father and Son Talk
This was a very funny Marvin sketch i liked this one.
3.5/5

Open: Jack Osbourne Sings
This was ok but i was suprised to see that they did a show open (i thought they didnt do those anymore) which was cool as it gives the show a more live feel to it. They need to bring these back.
2.5/5

McDonald's Fatass Meal
A pretty funny idea, the fact that the McDonald's combos keep getting bigger will probably keep happening.
3/5

Indiana University Commercial
This was good, although i can see why these real footage sketches were dropped. Nothing hugely funny about this.
2.5/5

CHiPs 2002 II
This was funny, although i liked the one they did in season 7 better, still it gets a thumbs up from me. And yes Jim, Mila Kunis is hot
3/5

7th Heaven Thanksgiving w/ The Osbournes
This was funny, nothing dead on about the impressions though but still it had some good moments.
3/5

MAD at the Die Another Day Premiere
Nothing much to this segment probably too short if anything. Mo was hillarious in this.
3/5

Stuart: Bright Shiny Lucky Day
I didnt mind this sketch, had a different feel to it (dunno why) and it wasnt that long either.
3/5

Pet Peeves
Lol funny stuff here, not the most creative idea you would have to say but it still works just from the performances given by the cast.
3/5

Musical Performance: Kelly Osbourne "Shut Up"
Need i even comment.................
0/5

Close: Debra and Mo Argue
A good end, it was funny how they both kept repeating "You dont know me"
3/5

Overall
I thoughly enjoyed this episode, not that anything really was that awesome its just nothing bombed which makes for great viewing. One sad note i noticed no Jill Michelle in the opening credits
7/10

*All sketch names appear courtesy of Mysteres Episode Guide

Old 04/14/2004, 6:19 AM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

Last night/ this morning I was feeling upset about this episode (Don't ask me why) but I watched it again today and it was awesome. There was nothing I hated, which is always a good thing. And the closing was just way too funny!

Mo: I can't afford to look stupid Debra! It's my first time, you know I can't afford to look stupid!

Debra: You don't know me! You don't know what colour underwear I'm wearing today!

I liked this red carpet segment better than the Michael/ Debra pairing, because I've come to the conclusion that all that Michael does is insult. That's the funniest thing about him, he's insulting. Debra rocks on the premieres.