Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Episode Guide > Season 10 (2004-2005)
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02/12/2005, 6:17 PM
I'm watching you.
Staff Alumnus

For the clip, it keeps telling me...

Quote:
No Matching Stream

The media you are trying to access does not have a stream that matches your default settings. You might try running the Media HelperTM again. Check that you have all required software installed to get the most out of your audio and video experience.
Can someone possibly check the url in the bottom left hand corner of the popup window of IE and tell me the url so I can try downloading it directly?

... also did anyone notice the "upcoming episodes" link on that page takes you to an ep for "Arrested Development"?

Old 02/12/2005, 6:25 PM
BREAKING BENJAMIN

I'm getting that too. I don't think you can download directly from Yahoo.

Old 02/12/2005, 6:36 PM
I <3 Jan In A Pan

Quote:
Originally posted by MysterE

... also did anyone notice the "upcoming episodes" link on that page takes you to an ep for "Arrested Development"?
I got that too
Old 02/12/2005, 7:25 PM
Hardcore Fan

The clip is a streaming file, so you can actually download it.

tv.yahoo.com may be flakey but you can still directly go to http://tv.yahoo.com/feature/madtvt.html

Old 02/12/2005, 8:05 PM
BREAKING BENJAMIN

That's the same link...nothing different. Whatever, I can hold off for two and a half hours before the show starts.

Old 02/12/2005, 8:18 PM
The Sex Face

Uh oh + Hot Dog = Over-used and unfunny.

Can't he switch to......
"Uh-oh, Hamburger!"
"Uh-oh, French Fry!"

OR how about the more appropriate.....

"Uh-oh, fake laughter from the audience means I am not funny and this character sucks sweaty donkey testicles!"
Old 02/12/2005, 9:34 PM
Casual Fan

They are bringing back cast members because Feb. is where television shows try to grab ratings to stay on air and be ranked.

Leper, lover, creature of the dark
Drip your disease, leave your mark
Through the gutters, slime and stinky
George Bush is a twinkie.
Old 02/12/2005, 9:58 PM
Hardcore Fan

Giving a full rating is pointless, everything rocked!
except muslim price is right....
GREAT EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02/12/2005, 10:12 PM
It SaYz NiPpLe HoUnD!

Everything was pretty good EXCEPT for BAE SUNG BAE SUNG SUCKS BALLS BIG TIME!!! I had it on mute the whole time. My favorite sketch of the night was Lida and Melina. I loved it when Lida called Melina "lesbiana"

Old 02/12/2005, 10:12 PM
I <3 Jan In A Pan

John Madden Builds A Tree House: 3/5- It was funny but got a bit much after he kept hurting himself.

Phantom Of The Oprah: 5/5- Hilarious! "Phillip, go to your cage!" The best sketch of the night!

Arab Price Is Right: 0/5- This sucked...the only thing that got me laughing was Nicole as the American tourist. These Death To America themed sketches suck!

Lida & Melina On Spring Break: 4/5- This was good. Debra looked amazing in that bikini top!

Helping The Elderly: 4/5- This was funny. Stephnie was great as that old woman. (It would've been cool if it was Muriel Westig from the 7 AM Condo Report sketches but I don't think they ever said the old lady's name.)

Reality Check: 4.5/5- I really wish this was a bit longer. It seemed so rushed Funny but rushed...

Bae Sung: 0/5- God...I hate this character! We could've seen the Whitney & Bobby sketch if it wasn't for this sketch or the Price Is Right sketch.

Desperate Housewives Parody: 5/5- This was a great parody. I love the impressions! Keegan as Gabrielle was hilarious! Then the joke about Nicollette Sheridan's face! This was great!

I think I'm missing a few sketches but I'll go back and edit this if I did...

Debra's sketches were great but I'm so pissed that they decided to air s****t sketches like Bae Sung along with this episode and that they also decided NOT to air the Whitney & Bobby sketch

[EDIT: upon further inspection this episode was good (minus Bae Sung & Price Is Right.) I was tired/pissed off last night. ]

Last edited by Caffeine King; 02/13/2005 at 11:01 AM.
Old 02/12/2005, 10:19 PM
Hardcore Fan

Bae Sang wasn't bad. You just don't give it a chance. "I had it on mute the whole time* He's quite funny.
Old 02/12/2005, 10:28 PM
It SaYz NiPpLe HoUnD!

Quote:
Originally posted by edwahg
Bae Sang wasn't bad. You just don't give it a chance. "I had it on mute the whole time* He's quite funny.
Not really buddy. If it's so unfunny that they use fake laughter for it, then that's just really sad.

Old 02/12/2005, 10:31 PM
I <3 Jan In A Pan

Quote:
Originally posted by MikeMcDonaldGrl

Not really buddy. If it's so unfunny that they use fake laughter for it, then that's just really sad.
I agree

I was groaning through the whole thing (I thought I was gonna gag when he said "holla!" and when they all said it in unison towards the end)
Old 02/12/2005, 10:33 PM
I'm back, bitchesss!

I missed this episode due to the fact that I was at the movies but I'll probably watch this Monday or Tuesday at school if the download is up by then.

Member of Club Juno the most kickass character of The Descent
Old 02/12/2005, 10:34 PM
Hardcore Fan

I guess your right, but he did a sketch with Anna Faris. ...

So Bae Sang is cool with me!
Old 02/12/2005, 10:55 PM
Yes, they're real.
Staff Alumnus

Good ep. minus that Desperate Housewives thing, it was pretty good overall. Loved Debra & Nicole, though I'd like to have seen Nicole in one more sketch.

Old 02/12/2005, 11:02 PM
Regular

Quote:
Originally posted by elscorcho
Yeah I'm glad Nicole keeps coming back...maybe she'll make another guest appearance this season
I dunno if that is gonna happen, the last taping is on March 3rd.

Old 02/12/2005, 11:05 PM
Regular

Quote:
Originally posted by Caffeine King
John Madden Builds A Tree House: 3/5- It was funny but got a bit much after he kept hurting himself.

Phantom Of The Oprah: 5/5- Hilarious! "Phillip, go to your cage!" The best sketch of the night!

Arab Price Is Right: 0/5- This sucked...the only thing that got me laughing was Nicole as the American tourist. These Death To America themed sketches suck!

Lida & Melina On Spring Break: 4/5- This was alright. Debra looked amazing in that bikini top! (The only reason why I'm giving this a 4) I only laughed a couple of times though.

Helping The Elderly: 4/5- This was funny. Stephnie was great as that old woman. (It would've been cool if it was Muriel Westig from the 7 AM Condo Report sketches but I don't think they ever said the old lady's name.)

Reality Check: 4/5- I really wish this was a bit longer. It seemed so rushed Funny but rushed...

Bae Sung: 0/5- God...I hate this character! We could've seen the Whitney & Bobby sketch if it wasn't for this sketch or the Price Is Right sketch.

Desperate Housewives Parody: 5/5- This was a great parody. I love the impressions! Keegan as Gabrielle was hilarious! Then the joke about Nicollette Sheridan's face! This was great!

I think I'm missing a few sketches but I'll go back and edit this if I did...

Debra's sketches were great but I'm so pissed that they decided to air s****t sketches like Bae Sung along with this episode and that they also decided NOT to air the Whitney & Bobby sketch

Debra's parts were great but the other sucky sketches (Bae Sung, Arab Price Is Right) made this episode seem just like the other mediocre/average episodes from this season.
HAHAHA and then when NIcollette walked through the door and the huge roller coaster was n the back. Or when They were at the tumb stone and the mini roller coaster passed them and they started waving. Or how about the time when they said :hello edde (or however u spell her name): and they show a blowup doll.

Old 02/12/2005, 11:06 PM
I <3 Jan In A Pan

Quote:
Originally posted by Una_SnackCrackr

I dunno if that is gonna happen, the last taping is on March 3rd.
According to Debra, Nicole will be doing guest work (I'm assuming this season.)

Quote:
HAHAHA and then when NIcollette walked through the door and the huge roller coaster was n the back. Or when They were at the tumb stone and the mini roller coaster passed them and they started waving. Or how about the time when they said :hello edde (or however u spell her name): and they show a blowup doll.
Actually, it was Bree who walked through the door, Nicolette is the name of the actress who plays Edie (the blow up doll)

I thought that blow up doll was priceless! (I too think that Nicolette Sheridan's face is f-ed up now)
Old 02/12/2005, 11:07 PM
0ld sk00l

Hmm..Well the episode is downloading right now..I missed it.I hope its good! I can't believe the whitney and Bobbay thing wasnt in it.. thats bull****!

My Fanfics