Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Episode Guide > Season 8 (2002-2003)
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03/30/2007, 6:35 PM
zlolz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cagnazzo View Post
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh snap!
I was originally gonna say I thought I was watching a show that starts with "Saturday" and ends with "Live", but I reliaze there's a few SNL fans on the forum, so I decided not to.

Old 03/28/2007, 4:05 PM
Bender: still great

Quote:
W. T. F. I thought I was watching like...Blue Collar TV or something for a minute. This was awful, despite good performance from Paul. No stars.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh snap!

Old 03/28/2007, 2:32 PM
zlolz

Honey I Touched The Kids: Another dumb Michael Jackson sketch. Aries's impression is alright, but as usual, the material here sucked.
Angela: My Big Fat Canadian Cousin: Below average for an Angela sucked, but it was still alright. The cheerleading part made me laugh the most for some reason, and the ending with Ron.
Stuart: Chinese Restaraunt: Very good for a Stuart sketch. The Season 8 sketches were actually really good for him.
Music Video #3: Hidin in my Closet: I didn't like this video at all, so I really don't think it deserved top 3. I mean, it was a clever concept and all...but, meh, there were so many other music videos that could've and should've beat it out ("You Sound Like Me", "Whatever, Don't Matter" (WHERE WAS THAT?!), "I'm Not a Child" (ditto) ) .
Daphne Agularia: "Filthy": This was mildly funny at first, but got just plain stupid after a while. I think I would've enjoyed the Wynona Ryder sketch more, honestly. Another bomb.
Music Video #2: Lady MADtv: This deserved a place in the countdown...it was an awesome music video. Nothing else to say about this.
A Little Pill Called Ecstasy: This was just on a completely different level then the other sketches...it was AWESOME, one of the best commerical parodies EVER.
Piano Man: W. T. F. I thought I was watching like...Blue Collar TV or something for a minute. This was awful, despite good performance from Paul. No stars.
Music Video #1: The Greatest: This was funny, but it didn't deserve #1 video. At all. Where the eff was Im Not a Child, Whatever Dont Matter, You Sound Like Me, and What's on TV?! If it was my countdown, it'd be 3) Lady MADtv 2) I'm Not a Child 1) Whatever, Don't Matter.

Overall: Take away the close and the 3 "encores", and you get 6 sketches. Only two of them were good (Stuart, Ecstasy), meaning this episode was AWFUL. This was EASILY the worst episode from Season 8. Most of the sketches were just really, really stupid and immature.

3/10

Old 06/08/2004, 8:03 PM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

I enjoyed this episode. The opening was boring, and Angela, while being my favourite character... was just okay. Probably my least favourite Angela sketch I've seen. Stuart was really funny for once, much much better than that one in the park, Daphne Aguilera was hilarious! I've never seen it before, and Andy Dick is so funny so I just though that one was great. I could hear my brother laughing in his bedroom (He doesn't usually watch MADtv) and he thought it was hilarious as well. Plus, Mo's Winona Ryder "impression" was frickin hilarious! Stealing peas? Okay... LMAO.

I didn't find the Ecstacy commercial that funny, not a big fan of animation. I thought the Butch/ Gay piano player was funny. I've always liked Paul and I can see why people get annoyed with his voice, but to me it's not a big deal.

As for the Music Video countdown... meh. Hidin' in my closet was okay, deserved #2. When I first saw Lady MADtv I thought it was okay, but it gets old fast, so I didn't think it deserved to be there, and the #1 was kinda blah, funny in some places, but the same old stuff. I don't really know which music videos deserved the 1, 2, 3 spots, but both Jill's and Nicole's Britney videos and Mo's (Shakira) "whatever, don't matter" were better than the top 2 videos.

Overall, this was an enjoyable episode. I liked the Andy Dick sketch and the Stuart sketch the best. 7/10

Old 04/03/2004, 4:10 AM
26/07/16!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Jim_Cockhurtz
BEST. THREAD. EVER

Seriously.

Period.
Lol i remember this, it has some funny stuff in it.

Old 04/03/2004, 3:25 AM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

BEST. THREAD. EVER

Seriously.

Period.

Old 03/11/2003, 5:43 PM
Geometry Sucks.
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by koolboee cdmo87
No, let this thread beat Mad Dog's Hottest Cast Member thread in posts :p
Seriously, kool, nobody wants to talk about Andrew Daly or Mike sucking his ass or WHATEVER. Now seriously, what will newcomers to our board think when they see that we have page after page of Andrew Daly fantasies? Now let's move on...

Good evening, y'all. I'm Tovah McQueen. (And I'm Belma Buttons.) And this is, reality check. The show where you leave your delusions at the door, sit yo' ass down, open up wide for a big ole' slice of truth, with a side of wisdom.

--Reality Check

(Tovah: Oh now Belma baby-- I gotta ask yo' now: Did you make this Chocolate covered butter stick?

Belma: OOh, girl, you know I did. But I made it with that lightly salted butter. You know we do gotta watch our high blood.

Tovah: OOh, baby, this is so good I outtta bust 'ya in da head with a car engine!)

Reality Check: Dreamin' of Denzel Washington...

(my favorite Reality Check sketch)

Old 03/11/2003, 4:18 PM
Can't You Read the Signs?

No, let this thread beat Mad Dog's Hottest Cast Member thread in posts :p

Old 03/11/2003, 4:05 PM
Yes, they're real.
Staff Alumnus

Yeah, lets just end this thread... It's strayed far off topic, and its way too many pages of nonsense by now.

Old 03/11/2003, 1:08 PM
Rufff Rufff!!!

Okay Koolboee, I'm getting a little fed up with this. Stop it or I'll report you to Blackwind. No emoticons for this post.

Old 03/11/2003, 9:57 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by MikeMcDonaldGrl
Ewwww stop talking about Andrew Daly...you're gonna make me vomit!! :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:
I heard Michael couldn't get enough of Andrew Daly's ass

Old 03/10/2003, 8:18 PM
Geometry Sucks.
Staff Alumnus

Quote:

Or I'm being sarcastic, maybe? lol
Ah-ha. Elusive and secretive, eh? :p

Good evening, y'all. I'm Tovah McQueen. (And I'm Belma Buttons.) And this is, reality check. The show where you leave your delusions at the door, sit yo' ass down, open up wide for a big ole' slice of truth, with a side of wisdom.

--Reality Check

(Tovah: Oh now Belma baby-- I gotta ask yo' now: Did you make this Chocolate covered butter stick?

Belma: OOh, girl, you know I did. But I made it with that lightly salted butter. You know we do gotta watch our high blood.

Tovah: OOh, baby, this is so good I outtta bust 'ya in da head with a car engine!)

Old 03/10/2003, 1:21 PM
It SaYz NiPpLe HoUnD!

Ewwww stop talking about Andrew Daly...you're gonna make me vomit!! :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

Old 03/10/2003, 9:44 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by MADMADMAD
Now seriously, kool, either come out of the closet or give us another valid explanation. I'm sick of the suspense.
Or I'm being sarcastic, maybe? lol

Old 03/09/2003, 9:38 PM
26/07/16!!

Ok now im just scared i think i will refrain from reading this thread for a while :barf:

Old 03/08/2003, 6:04 PM
Geometry Sucks.
Staff Alumnus

Quote:

And rightfully so! *droolz excessively*

:p
Now seriously, kool, either come out of the closet or give us another valid explanation. I'm sick of the suspense.

--Reality Check

Old 03/08/2003, 4:22 PM
I'm Content With Losing

He's old enough to be your dad!

Its all I need to hear your voice everyday.

I wish never to wake up from this dream Im in right now.
Here I am watching clouds from your bedroom window
As were laying here.

And I wake up today
Still smiling in the air.
Wish dreams could be so great.
-early november

Old 03/08/2003, 4:17 PM

Thumbs Up

He's good enough to be their pic of the week!

And rightfully so! *droolz excessively*

:p

Old 03/08/2003, 4:02 PM
I'm Content With Losing

Uh oh... looks like someone licked the goat nads and got the old case of Daly fever. :barf:

Its all I need to hear your voice everyday.

I wish never to wake up from this dream Im in right now.
Here I am watching clouds from your bedroom window
As were laying here.

And I wake up today
Still smiling in the air.
Wish dreams could be so great.
-early november

Old 03/08/2003, 1:38 PM
Geometry Sucks.
Staff Alumnus

Quote:

Oh, I'm not gay, or even bi.. but how you could NOT find Andrew Daly sexy is beyond me! :p
Okay, now this is just creeping me out. Is somebody tampering with your planetmadtv.com account? I need some kind of explanation here.

--Reality Check