Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Episode Guide > Season 8 (2002-2003)
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01/30/2003, 1:31 PM
It SaYz NiPpLe HoUnD!

JUST KNOW THIS: I AM FEMALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01/30/2003, 5:09 PM
Geometry Sucks.
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by MikeMcDonaldGrl
JUST KNOW THIS: I AM FEMALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, that ankh symbol next to your screenname/handle signifies that you are female, so no problem there. Here goes:

YOU ARE FEMALE!!!!!!!!!

Good evening, y'all. I'm Tovah McQueen. (And I'm Belma Buttons.) And this is, reality check. The show where you leave your delusions at the door, sit yo' ass down, open up wide for a big ole' slice of truth, with a side of wisdom.

--Reality Check

(Tovah: Oh now Belma baby-- I gotta ask yo' now: Did you make this Chocolate covered butter stick?

Belma: OOh, girl, you know I did. But I made it with that lightly salted butter. You know we do gotta watch our high blood.

Tovah: OOh, baby, this is so good I outtta bust 'ya in da head with a car engine!)

Reality Check: Dreamin' of Denzel Washington...

(my favorite Reality Check sketch)
Old 01/30/2003, 5:39 PM
It SaYz NiPpLe HoUnD!

Okay, glad I made that clear because some of the chatters in here think I'm male for whatever reason. But let's just stop talking about my sex and get on with our lives
Old 01/30/2003, 5:45 PM
Geometry Sucks.
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by MikeMcDonaldGrl
Okay, glad I made that clear because some of the chatters in here think I'm male for whatever reason. But let's just stop talking about my sex and get on with our lives
Yeah, stop discussing MikeMcDonaldGrl's masculinity and get on with our lives.

J/K of course. :p

Good evening, y'all. I'm Tovah McQueen. (And I'm Belma Buttons.) And this is, reality check. The show where you leave your delusions at the door, sit yo' ass down, open up wide for a big ole' slice of truth, with a side of wisdom.

--Reality Check

(Tovah: Oh now Belma baby-- I gotta ask yo' now: Did you make this Chocolate covered butter stick?

Belma: OOh, girl, you know I did. But I made it with that lightly salted butter. You know we do gotta watch our high blood.

Tovah: OOh, baby, this is so good I outtta bust 'ya in da head with a car engine!)

Old 01/30/2003, 6:27 PM
I'm Content With Losing

Jeez you all began picking on my sexuality and now her. Lay off the pot people.

Its all I need to hear your voice everyday.

I wish never to wake up from this dream Im in right now.
Here I am watching clouds from your bedroom window
As were laying here.

And I wake up today
Still smiling in the air.
Wish dreams could be so great.
-early november
Old 01/30/2003, 6:57 PM
Geometry Sucks.
Staff Alumnus

It's all in the spirit of MADtv... Anybody can make fun of my sexuality any time.

--Reality Check

Old 01/30/2003, 9:05 PM
Rufff Rufff!!!

Are you stepping out of the closet MADMADMAD? Good for you, here's some advice:
It takes a village to raise a child, yes. Not the Village People.

So never be a father because your kids will be crossdressers.

Old 01/30/2003, 9:23 PM
26/07/16!!

I believe this was a thread about episode #813 for what ever reason this got on to some one elses sexuality has no place in this thread may i suggest "Other Forum" - "off topic forum" - "Sexuality of planet madtv chatters" may be a better place than here to discuss peoples sexuality if any place.
Old 01/30/2003, 9:29 PM
Rufff Rufff!!!

Um okay there Saddam, whatever you say.

Sexuality of MADtv Chatters

1) funny_guy: gay

LOL, it was a joke. Every thread gets off topic, we're all good friends here and all love to push eachothers buttons, and apparently by SOME PEOPLE'S reactions, it seems to be working.

Old 01/30/2003, 9:34 PM
26/07/16!!

It is obviously very obvious that u guys dont know me at all and if my screen name explains anything its that im never serious - hence the quotation marks in my last reply shows it was coming from a purely comedic point of view. :clown:

p.s: seems i pushed some buttons of my own huh mad dog
Old 01/30/2003, 9:58 PM
Geometry Sucks.
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by Mad Dog
Are you stepping out of the closet MADMADMAD? Good for you, here's some advice:
It takes a village to raise a child, yes. Not the Village People.

So never be a father because your kids will be crossdressers.
Now wait just a minute here, Mad Dog, the only closet anybody be seein' 'round here be da one somebody forgot step out of before marryin' a "Mr. Wrainright." And sorry, no village people around here, bucket. You 'sho will find more fruit north of L. A. in San Francisco than you'll ever find in a 500-acre grapefruit orchard in Florida. Unless, of course, 'chile, if yo' be wantin' the kind with a hole at either end. Don't start bustin' your back yet, girl, there's a fresh trailer home in San Quentin yo' can visit after y'all start gettin' sober every once in a while.

Speakin' of cross-dressers, girl, who be dat butch lady wearin' a muscle T-shirt and a pair of iron-clad street pants walkin' down Rainbow Pride Lane? Hung like a piece of jewelry, I gotta say. Funny how everybody keeps callin' her Mad Dog. And then-- MMPH!

(Tovah McQueen is beaten into a bloody pulp on the Reality Check set.)

All right there, I was going way too far with this "reality check" business... Maybe sometime else, , but not now. So much for being just an ordinary Reality Check fan. Just couldn't help myself.

--Reality Check

Old 01/30/2003, 10:01 PM
Rufff Rufff!!!

You're my kind of people! I'm the Vancome Lady around here, i annoy, i insult, i make fun, i have fun yet everyone loves me. We need more people with a sence of humour in here, welcome aboard!

Old 01/30/2003, 10:06 PM
Geometry Sucks.
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
You're my kind of people! I'm the Vancome Lady around here, i annoy, i insult, i make fun, i have fun yet everyone loves me. We need more people with a sence of humour in here, welcome aboard!
Haha, thanks. But I always get in trouble when I start this type of thing. Vancome vs. Reality Check = lots of trouble. Both don't know when to stop mouthing off.

--Reality Check

Old 01/31/2003, 11:02 PM
Rufff Rufff!!!

Did you insert a post inbetween one I had after funny_guy's. Well I was actually talking to him. After all, everyone knows I never talk to you, how silly. LOL

By the way, Episode #815 is a special edition of MADtv. A Salute to Music special edition. This explains the absents of music video parodies in recent episodes and Andy Dick's appearance.

Old 01/31/2003, 11:09 PM
Geometry Sucks.
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Did you insert a post inbetween one I had after funny_guy's. Well I was actually talking to him. After all, everyone knows I never talk to you, how silly. LOL
Wait, what post are you talking about? Ah, that post. Then time for another down-south Reality Check.

Quote:
By the way, Episode #815 is a special edition of MADtv. A Salute to Music special edition. This explains the absents of music video parodies in recent episodes and Andy Dick's appearance.
Sounds great... I can't wait to see more music video parodies.

--Reality Check

Old 01/31/2003, 11:31 PM
Yes, they're real.
Staff Alumnus

Lets hope that its a salute to Music PARODIES, not half the show being some lame musical performances....

Old 01/31/2003, 11:35 PM
Geometry Sucks.
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by HiVolt
Lets hope that its a salute to Music PARODIES, not half the show being some lame musical performances....
It probably is a salute to music parodies... MADtv isn't that low yet. Poor excuses for musical performances are not exactly my favorite skits on a show, so why not make fun of these same horrible performers? So much fun can be achieved from it...

--Reality Check

Old 01/31/2003, 11:45 PM
Yes, they're real.
Staff Alumnus

Hehe yeah... Lets hope they show my all time fav parody, Baby Lick My Back Behind.... Nicole looked so freakin sweet in that vid, mmmh drool drool slobber slobber.... :bow:

Old 01/31/2003, 11:53 PM
Geometry Sucks.
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by HiVolt
Hehe yeah... Lets hope they show my all time fav parody, Baby Lick My Back Behind.... Nicole looked so freakin sweet in that vid, mmmh drool drool slobber slobber.... :bow:
Hehe... That was a classic sketch... But poor chance they'll encore it... You know MADtv has a bad history of encoring all the wrong sketches.

--Reality Check

Old 02/01/2003, 4:55 AM
Get down tonight!

Quote:
You're my kind of people! I'm the Vancome Lady around here, i annoy, i insult, i make fun, i have fun yet everyone loves me.
I don't love you. I think you're a horses ass.