Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Episode Guide > Season 11 (2005-2006)
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11/08/2005, 3:14 PM
Domo Arigato, Mrs. Roboto
Content Robot

Default Episode S11E05 (Aired 2005-11-12)

Cast: Ike Barinholtz, Frank Caliendo, Crista Flanagan, Daniele Gaither, Keegan-Michael Key, Bobby Lee, Michael McDonald, Arden Myrin, Nicole Parker, Jordan Peele, Stephnie Weir

Featuring: Frank Caeti

Guest Starring: Pamela Anderson

Special Appearances: Steven Cragg [MADtv Writer], John Crane [MADtv Writer], Bruce McCoy [MADtv Writer], Colin Wells [Production Assistant]
  • Dr. Larry's Sleeping Pills (Stephnie, Jordan, Frank Cae, Keegan)
  • Open: Ike's Hot Grandma (Ike- Himself, Jordan- Himself, Bobby- Himself, Keegan- Himself, Pamela Anderson- Barinholtz, Steven Cragg [MADtv Writer]- Himself, John Crane [MADtv Writer]- Himself, Bruce McCoy [MADtv Writer]- Himself, Colin Wells [Production Assistant]- Himself)
  • Abercrombie & Fitch: Blackercrombie (Michael- Cougar, Ike- Dutch, Jordan- Stingray, Keegan- Shoplifter)
  • Inside Looking Out: Compact Discovery (Jordan- Dontelle LaMontros, Nicole P.- Pat Beth LaMontros)
  • Kurt Jones Buick Autoplex (Ike- Jeffrey, Arden- Abigail, Frank Cae- Kurt Jones)
  • Wheel of Fortune: Stacked (Ike- Pat Sajak, Crista- Vanna White, Nicole- Faye, Jordan- Aubrey Simmel, Pamela Anderson- Lexie Vuncannon)
  • Goodnight America Late Night Tonight Show Show (Frank Cal- George Bush, Keegan- Jones, Michael- Dick Cheney, Bobby- Junichiro Koizumi)
  • Sanford and Son 2005 (Jordan- Redd Foxx: Fred Sanford, Keegan- Demond Wilson: Lamont Sanford, Daniele- LaWanda Page: Aunt Esther Anderson, Bobby)
  • MADtv's on/tHe/DoWnLoaD 2.0 (www.menwholooklikekennyrogers.com, www.rathergood.com; Ike- Himself)
  • Close: Michael and Cast (Ike- Himself, Crista- Herself, Daniele- Herself, Keegan- Himself, Bobby- Himself, Michael- Himself, Arden- Herself, Nicole P.- Herself, Jordan- Himself, Stephnie- Herself)

Last edited by tvmanismadformad; 06/11/2010 at 2:42 AM.

Old 11/08/2005, 8:19 PM
Run & Tell DAT! Homeboy!

Is Pamela Anderson the only guest star, or just the only known one?

Old 11/08/2005, 8:38 PM
I'm watching you.
Staff Alumnus

Only known one, most likely the only one.

Old 11/09/2005, 4:20 AM
I'm back, bitchesss!

Quote:

PAMELA ANDERSON HELPS “MADtv”
CELEBRATE ITS 250TH EPISODE

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 12, ON FOX

The madness continues as MADtv celebrates its triumphant 250th episode. In this milestone episode, Pamela Anderson portrays a lucky contestant on “Wheel of Fortune” who keeps getting breaks from host “Pat Sajak” (Ike Barinholtz) because he’s smitten with her. When the chips are stacked in her favor, the other contestants get angry because she’s given extra spins, points and, of course, attention. In another sketch, Pam plays Barinholtz’s hot grandma who stops by the set, where Pam quickly discovers his friends want more than just a little hug on an all-new episode of MADtv airing Saturday, Nov. 12 (11:00 PM-Midnight ET/PT) on FOX. (MD-1105) ( TV-14 D) CC

Cast: Ike Barinholtz, Frank Caeti, Frank Caliendo, Crista Flanagan, Daniele Gaither, Keegan-Michael Key, Bobby Lee, Michael McDonald, Arden Myrin, Nicole Parker, Jordan Peele, Nicole Randall Johnson and Stephnie Weir.

Guest Cast: Pamela Anderson as Lexie Vuncannon and Nana.
From www.fox.com

Member of Club Juno the most kickass character of The Descent
Old 11/09/2005, 7:38 AM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

There's also a new "On The Download" segment in this week's episode.

"If you want to be a better actor - a better lawyer, doctor, teacher - anything - be a better human being." ~ Debra Wilson
Old 11/09/2005, 4:30 PM
Run & Tell DAT! Homeboy!

Quote:
Only known one, most likely the only one.
Hmm, I would think that since they're taking the time to hype this up, they'd get more than just Pamela Anderson.

Quote:
Originally posted by Cat_Named_CeCe
There's also a new "On The Download" segment in this week's episode.
Yay! More old ass clips that anyone with a computer can easily find on Ebaums world!

Old 11/10/2005, 2:26 PM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

- The George Bush Show (w/ sidekick Dick Cheney)

- Boys of Abercrombie and Fitch

- Sanford and Son (Jordan- Fred Sanford)

The George Bush Show is a parody of the Late Show with David Letterman. Since Paul isn't on the show anymore, I guess Frank Caeti will be playing Dick Cheney. I can't see anyone else being able to pull it off.

Old 11/10/2005, 4:09 PM
0ld sk00l

GOD HOW MANY MORE ABERCROMBIE SKETCHES ARE THEY GOING TO DO? Josh left and we had to watch Michael and his fatness..now that ron is gone who the hell else is gonna be in it? GOD DAMNIT! These sketches are so god damn pointless

My Fanfics
Old 11/10/2005, 4:21 PM
Hawt bytch
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by Knickers
GOD HOW MANY MORE ABERCROMBIE SKETCHES ARE THEY GOING TO DO? Josh left and we had to watch Michael and his fatness..now that ron is gone who the hell else is gonna be in it?
Jordan

Selena Luna = Best. Castmember. Ever.
Old 11/10/2005, 4:25 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
GOD HOW MANY MORE ABERCROMBIE SKETCHES ARE THEY GOING TO DO? Josh left and we had to watch Michael and his fatness..now that ron is gone who the hell else is gonna be in it? GOD DAMNIT! These sketches are so god damn pointless
LMFAO...Michael's fatness

I agree though...they REALLY need to put Abercrombie to rest
Old 11/10/2005, 4:28 PM
26/07/16!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Dartanian
- The George Bush Show (w/ sidekick Dick Cheney)

The George Bush Show is a parody of the Late Show with David Letterman. Since Paul isn't on the show anymore, I guess Frank Caeti will be playing Dick Cheney. I can't see anyone else being able to pull it off.
They seem to really be airing alot of George Bush segments (3 out of the last 5 eps) surely they could spread it out a bit more, it gets annoying other wise.

As for the Abercrombie characters i dont really care who they replace (even though i liked Josh's part when he was on the show) its a fairly one dimensional segment therefore theres no reason why it wont be funny with Michael and Jordan. But yeah id actually rather not see anymore of these sketches, maybe some new ideas?

Old 11/10/2005, 6:52 PM
I'm watching you.
Staff Alumnus

Quote:

Quote:
Originally posted by MysterE
  • Abercrombie & Fitch: Shoplifter (Ike- Dutch, Keegan- Panther, Michael- Cougar, Jordan- Stingray)

Old 11/10/2005, 7:05 PM
I <3 Jan In A Pan

I hope they don't 'eff up the Sanford & Son parody
Old 11/11/2005, 9:24 PM
w00t!

Im actually looking forward to the abercrombie sketches ...they're some of my favorites in the past few seasons. Its definitely my favorite thing Ikes ever done. I think jordan will do well as a fill-in.

As for the other sketches ehhh. Not too excited. From the commercial the Pamela Anderson Stacked Wheel of Fortune looked dumb. Hopefully I'm wrong...maybe they pull something out of their sleeve to spice up the rest of the season.

***Winner of Worst Username in the '05 Planet MADtv Awards***
Old 11/11/2005, 10:34 PM
0ld sk00l

Quote:
Originally posted by newt007

Jordan
CONSIDER YOUR POST REPORTED! I DO NOT LIKE THIS SARCASTIC ATTITUDE YOUNG MAN!!!!!

My Fanfics
Old 11/12/2005, 1:06 PM

I'm excited for this episode! I mean, it has an Abercrombie sketch! I love them. But as far as the rest of the episode goes, I hope it's up-to-par. I wasn't too impressed with #1104.

BLACK POWER!
Stingray: Tight glutes, Midnight.
BABY GOT BACK!

Nicole Sullivan: Your mother's a whore.

"DON'T MAKE ME BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YO' ASS!"
--That's My White Mama
Old 11/12/2005, 7:28 PM
Bender: still great

Not looking forward to the 250th episode that much at all. I never really liked the Abercrombie sketches, and it looks like the Pam Anderson sketches are gonna be blah too. And another President Bush sketch? So soon? Don't get me wrong, I love Frank's President Bush impression, but come on, this will mark his 3rd appearance in 4 episodes!! If I remember correctly, they did the EXACT same thing with Will Sasso's Robert DeNiro impression in season 7.

Speaking of season 7, so far this has been a pretty lame season and unless the writers and/or castmembers can pull something from their ass between now and mid-season, then this season is gonna suck hard.

Quote:
Originally posted by Caffeine King
I hope they don't 'eff up the Sanford & Son parody
Given the current state of MADtv, they probably will.

Old 11/12/2005, 9:16 PM
ouch :(

these openings are getting really bad. It's like every episode a cast member opens, another one has to interrupt them with something stupid, and then Bobby Lee comes on and there is a big applause and the scenario gets worse.

Let's just cut the openings all together. I'd rather see the whole cast at the end of the show say goodbye.

"I'm sure these words will eminate from my mouth many times tonight; Robin Williams, shut the hell up."

Guests of the Oprah Winfery show stay in a crappy hotel very close to the beautiful one depicted here!

"It's the Southwest Air excessive ass assesment fee."

www.bbfanforums.com - BIG BROTHER!
Old 11/12/2005, 10:15 PM
His senses were dimmed

I liked this episode. I laughed more than I thought I would. This one caught me off guard...

Voted The Nicest forum Member In The Third Annual PlanetMadTV Awards
Old 11/12/2005, 10:48 PM
Hardcore Fan

Episodes focusing on Ike suck.