Go Back   Planet MADtv > Sketch Comedy > General Discussion
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04/28/2004, 6:21 PM
Rufff Rufff!!!

Exclamation Auditor General Mad Dog to strike again

You may remember my last Auditor General report where i did a mock assessment of management here at Planet MADtv. It was very controversial. Well it was meaningless and only for warm ups. I am preparing and will be releasing in May a scathing review of how the staff at MADtv (producers, cast) presented the ninth season of MADtv. I warn all cast members and families reading this that it will be an unbiased, independent review and feelings do not intended to be hurt. However, some people's will be. I will then give my strict recommendations on how to solve the serious problems within the show and will fully expect wrong doers to comply immediately.

Old 04/28/2004, 6:39 PM
UC Davis Aggie Alumnus

Can't wait for this one.

BTW, for everyone else, I'm sure Mad Dog won't mind finding the link of the mock assessment she did of the management of Planet MADtv for those that don't know what she was talking about.

Bunifa: Yo, Yo, Yo. Who you callin' a bitch? Do I look like yo momma?
Old 04/28/2004, 6:40 PM
Totally F****able

It got deleted..............

Old 04/28/2004, 6:44 PM
UC Davis Aggie Alumnus

I'm not sure if it's the one where she talks about Mod promotions/demotions or something totally different. I wonder if Mad Dog can tell us more specifics of the one from last year. A 'mock assessment' was a bit too general.

Bunifa: Yo, Yo, Yo. Who you callin' a bitch? Do I look like yo momma?
Old 04/28/2004, 6:46 PM
Totally F****able

It's the one she did earlier this year about how the mods and admin were doing...........

Old 04/28/2004, 7:43 PM
don't eat another nut...
Staff Alumnus

Default Re: Auditor General Mad Dog to strike again

Quote:
Originally posted by Mad Dog
You may remember my last Auditor General report where i did a mock assessment of management here at Planet MADtv. It was very controversial. Well it was meaningless and only for warm ups. I am preparing and will be releasing in May a scathing review of how the staff at MADtv (producers, cast) presented the ninth season of MADtv. I warn all cast members and families reading this that it will be an unbiased, independent review and feelings do not intended to be hurt. However, some people's will be. I will then give my strict recommendations on how to solve the serious problems within the show and will fully expect wrong doers to comply immediately.

This should be interesting Can't wait!

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" ~ Raven

I Swear To God I'm Not Insane!

"The world needs humour like it needs love" ~ Debra Wilson

P.F.F ~ Puddin' Fans Forever!
Old 04/28/2004, 7:51 PM
Run & Tell DAT! Homeboy!

Quote:

Wait -- what? I'm not sure I understand what you're doing.

Last edited by MADfan2004; 05/01/2004 at 1:23 PM.
Old 04/28/2004, 8:14 PM
Yes, they're real.
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpiogrrl2003
It got deleted..............
And for good reason.

Old 04/28/2004, 8:50 PM
Totally F****able

Quote:

Conclusive Proof that "God" as it is is actually a woman

Old 04/28/2004, 8:59 PM
Yes, they're real.
Staff Alumnus

Default Re: Re: Auditor General Mad Dog to strike again

Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpiogrrl2003
Conclusive Proof that "God" as it is is actually a woman
No, my dear. This is. I took these pictures of the afternoon sky while on my cottage a few years ago. This thing was moving too.

Old 04/28/2004, 9:02 PM
Totally F****able

Default Re: Re: Re: Auditor General Mad Dog to strike again

Quote:
Originally posted by HiVolt

No, my dear. This is. I took these pictures of the afternoon sky while on my cottage a few years ago. This thing was moving too.

LOL, you sweet silly boy!

Old 04/28/2004, 9:04 PM
Yes, they're real.
Staff Alumnus

I sh*t you not, this thing was in the sky! a big giant... well... you get the picture.

Old 04/29/2004, 2:41 PM
Totally F****able

That is the coolest thing I've ever seen........Made my day a million times over..........

Old 04/29/2004, 4:14 PM
Hardcore Fan

Wait, I just wanna make sure I understand this, you criticize how the show is? How do you know who is responsible for doing poorly at MADTV? I mean, are you gonna say crap about poor writing/camera/crew stuff, or are you just gonna criticize everyone here at the forum?
Old 04/29/2004, 10:44 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
I mean, are you gonna say crap about poor writing/camera/crew stuff, or are you just gonna criticize everyone here at the forum?
She already made a thread criticizing the staff here, which was *deleted*. This time it sounds like she's going after the show itself.

"If you want to be a better actor - a better lawyer, doctor, teacher - anything - be a better human being." ~ Debra Wilson
Old 04/30/2004, 2:42 PM
don't eat another nut...
Staff Alumnus

Default Re: Re: Re: Auditor General Mad Dog to strike again

Quote:
Originally posted by HiVolt

LMAO!!! Almost like something straight out of an Austin Powers movie:
Mommy look up in the sky! Its a giant-
-Pussy! Here Puss, puss, Pussy!!!

Old 04/30/2004, 2:47 PM
WHERE'S MY BROTHER?!

LMAO

Cake. It comes in flavors like chocolate and regular.
Cake. DON'T FORGET THE FROSTING.
Cake. Share it with a friend.
[/color]

Old 04/30/2004, 3:43 PM
Yes, they're real.
Staff Alumnus

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Auditor General Mad Dog to strike again

Quote:
Originally posted by ef_7

LMAO!!! Almost like something straight out of an Austin Powers movie:
Mommy look up in the sky! Its a giant-
-Pussy! Here Puss, puss, Pussy!!!
Hahaha. Thats almost exactly what I thought to myself when I saw that, except for the mommy part. lol. Then i ran back inside to get the camera.

Old 05/01/2004, 1:25 PM
Hardcore Fan

Well, one, I'm glad that her thread about the forum was deleted, because I happen to think that all of the moderators are doing a really great job here, and even if I didn't, it's not my place to tell you guys how to do your job- and it's not her job, either.

Also, Criticizing the actors is normal, but criticizing the crew/writing/directing, in her case is ludicious! I mean, how the hell can she criticize them? One. she hasn't even BEEN to the show, two, even if she'd been in the audience, there's no way to know who was doing their job and who wasn't, she'd have to work there to know what was going on. SHe can't just take some one else's word on something like this.

And last, what the hell is up with the title. "Auditor General" I;m guessing this was self proclaimed, right?

Quote:
Originally posted by Cat_Named_CeCe
She already made a thread criticizing the staff here, which was *deleted*. This time it sounds like she's going after the show itself.
Old 05/01/2004, 1:28 PM
don't eat another nut...
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by rockstarjoker
Well, one, I'm glad that her thread about the forum was deleted, because I happen to think that all of the moderators are doing a really great job here, and even if I didn't, it's not my place to tell you guys how to do your job- and it's not her job, either.

Also, Criticizing the actors is normal, but criticizing the crew/writing/directing, in her case is ludicious! I mean, how the hell can she criticize them? One. she hasn't even BEEN to the show, two, even if she'd been in the audience, there's no way to know who was doing their job and who wasn't, she'd have to work there to know what was going on. SHe can't just take some one else's word on something like this.

And last, what the hell is up with the title. "Auditor General" I;m guessing this was self proclaimed, right?

well why don't we wait and see what exactly it is before we jump the guns. I have a feeling she'll just criticize the writing in general, the directing in general, and then the cast seperately.... or who knows maybe she'll use the credits to figure out whos responsible. Anyways... I am looking forward to this.