Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Episode Guide > Season 4 (1998-1999)
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10/16/2003, 11:24 AM
Domo Arigato, Mrs. Roboto
Content Robot

Default Episode S04E05 (Aired 1998-10-12)

Cast: Alex Borstein, Andrew Bowen, Mo Collins, Pat Kilbane, Phil LaMarr, Will Sasso, Aries Spears and Debra Wilson

Guest Starring: Kevin Sorbo and Gary Coleman(?)

Special Appearance: Chris Hogan, Lisa Kushell, Mary Scheer and Nicole Sullivan
  • Open: UBS Guy (Phil- UBS Guy)
  • Swan-Notized (Pat- The Amazing Mesmo, Will- Ryan, Alex- Ms. Swan)
  • Sprtiz-a-Mist (Debra- herself)
  • Talking American: Monica Lewinski (Aries- Mr. Daichai, Will- Rui Peranio, Alex- Monica Lewinsky)
  • Lily: Dead Body (Alex- Officer Wender, Debra- Detective Coleman, Will- Police Commissioner)
  • Trina & the Baby Shower (Alex- Doreen, Debra- Kelly, Mo- Trina)
  • The Rosie Show: Kevin Sorbo (Alex- Rosie O'Donnell, Kevin Sorbo, Mo, Pat- Kramer, Will)
  • The Negotiator 2 (Pat, Aries- Eddie Murphy, Andrew- Keanu Reeves, Gary Coleman?)
  • Encore: Olsen Twins (#316) (Pat- Bob Saget: Danny, Chris- John Stamos: Uncle Jesse, Lisa- Lori Loughlin: Becky, Nicole- Mary-Kate Olsen: Michelle, Mary- Ashley Olsen)
  • Spy Vs Spy: Bucket Brigade
  • Horde Now Hiring (Pat- Nako Khan, Debra, Phil, Eric Snyder)
  • Close: Mo & Cast

Last edited by tvmanismadformad; 06/29/2010 at 5:01 AM.

Old 01/24/2004, 11:34 AM
Totally F****able

Open: UBS Guy (Phil- UBS Guy)- This wasn't that funny. 0/5

Swan-Notized (Pat- The Amazing Mesmo, Will- Ryan, Alex- Ms. Swan)- This was funny to a point, this time it was funny seeing the hypnotist getting all frustrated at Ms. Swan cuz he couldn't hypnotize her........but other than that it fell flat. 2/5

Sprtiz-a-Mist (Debra- herself)- Hmmmmm, I truly enjoyed this, I don't know why.....5/5

Talking American: Monica Lewinski (Aries- Mr. Daichai, Will- Rui Peranio, Alex- Monica Lewinsky)- I thought this was definitely funny, Alex's Monica was really good and funny throughout. 4.5/5

Lily: Dead Body (Alex- Officer Wender, Debra- Detective Coleman, Will- Police Commissioner)- This was funny, the part at the end when Will came in and Alex jumped in his arms to get her away from Debra was funny as heck, the whole "hot pocket" thing at the end was good too. 5/5

Trina & the Baby Shower (Alex- Doreen, Debra- Kelly, Mo- Trina)

Although I truly love Trina I found her to be slightly irritating this time around. It was still funny but slightly irritating. 4/5

The Rosie Show: Kevin Sorbo (Alex- Rosie O'Donnell, Kevin Sorbo, Mo, Pat- Kramer, Will)- This wasn't really all that funny, although Alex does a good Rosie, the premise was bad the guest was bad, and some of the writing was just bad........2/5

The Negotiator 2 (Pat, Aries- Eddie Murphy, Andrew- Keanu Reeves, Gary Coleman?)- Man I could've sworn that was Gary Coleman in that sketch, although It doesn't really make any mention of him at the beginning of the show. The rest of this was just stupid 1/5

Encore: Olsen Twins (#316) (Pat- Bob Saget: Danny, Chris- John Stamos: Uncle Jesse, Lisa- Lori Loughlin: Becky, Nicole- Mary-Kate Olsen: Michelle, Mary- Ashley Olsen)

This was funny, I actually enjoyed this if only for the performances of Nicole and Mary.......4.5/5

Spy Vs Spy: Bucket Brigade- Didn't remember this.

Horde Now Hiring (Pat- Nako Khan, Debra, Phil, Eric Snyder)- This was extremely funny, I just bout died watching this one. Good performances by all. 5/5

Close: Mo & Cast

Old 03/29/2004, 7:39 PM
Hawt bytch
Staff Alumnus

OMG!!!!!! I would do anything if anybody has this full episode online!!!!!!!! ANYTHING!! I need to see that Full House reunion sketch. PLEASE!!!!!

Selena Luna = Best. Castmember. Ever.