Go Back   Planet MADtv > Sketch Comedy > General Discussion
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04/22/2004, 10:31 PM
Fresh Meat

Heart I Got An Email From Lisa Kushell :-D

Hey all.

I was able to send Lisa Kushell an email and i was very much doubting a reply and wow- like a week later she replied to me.

This was my original message:

On Thursday, April 15, 2004, at 10:41 AM, Ray Elali wrote:

Hello from Sydney, Australia.

Lisa i discovered you from Mad Tv when they used to play it down here at like 3.30am,
that great poor show gets no respect down here. Well ever since watching you in them seasons,
i thought you were great, you're very funny and i hope you had a great time with MadTv while it
lasted. It's great to see you've progressed so far, just know you have a fan down here in Australia-
and i'll spread the word about you- cause you're cool. Hope you and husband are doing A-Okay!

Thanks Lisa!

-Ramey-

As i said i wasnt expecting a reply, i loved Lisa in Madtv she was so cool! Especially as Fiona Apple. Anyways this was her reply!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Ramey!

Thank you for the email, and the support!
I appreciate you spreading the word. Keep
checking the site, as I'm trying to keep it updated
so people know what I'm up to. Also, I think you
get Crank Yankers in Australia... I play Cammie.
It's pretty darn funny.

Thanks again for letting me know you're a fan.

Stay well!
Lisa

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow! That was exciting im so Glad to spread the word for her down under lol. Getting more people into Madtv- why not its a great show, plus she was on the very good seasons! Anyone else had any luck with contacts via Madtv Staff? And i mean the real deal not just representatives.

Old 04/22/2004, 10:51 PM
Misson Accomplished

Oh thats cool

Old 04/23/2004, 2:34 AM
Casual Fan

Default Lisa

I also wrote Lisa recently: Here's what she wrote, and the original message is at the bottom

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Andrew!

Thanks for the email. I'm glad you checked the site.
To answer your question, Mad TV certainly had some
great things about it. I learned a lot, I had a blast, and
I got to quit waiting tables! I left at the end of the 3rd season
because it just wasn't working out. But, it was a great start
to my career, and I will forever be grateful for the chance
they took on me.

Hope you keep checking in to the site and catching whatever
shows I'm working on.

Thanks again for the email.

Lisa
On Tuesday, April 6, 2004, at 12:44 AM, Delancey, Andrew wrote:

Hey Lisa,

Just wanted to let you know that Iíve been a fan of yours ever since you were on MadTV!! I just came across your website and wanted to say hey. How did you like working on Mad?? Why did you decide to leave, just out of curiosity? In my opinion, the 3rd season was the best. Well Iím sure youíre busy, but e-mail me back whenever you can!
Old 04/24/2004, 1:56 AM
Saul Rubinek Luvah

That's awesome guys!! Rock on!!

Old 04/24/2004, 5:53 PM
DeRf

Alex replies to me sometimes and she doesn't take long either. I remember I asked If I could get the addy to request an autograph and she said she sign as many for me as I like and so I was joking and I emailed back that I want 100 and she said ok lol but i sent a letter asking for 2 autographs. I don't want her to break her iddy biddy hand lol

Amen to that!

Don't wanna be an American idiot.
One nation controlled by the media.
Information age of hysteria.
It's calling out to idiot America.

Well maybe I'm the faggot America.
I'm not a part of a redneck agenda.
Now everybody do the propaganda.
And sing along in the age of paranoia.
Old 04/24/2004, 6:00 PM
A REALLY REALLY BIG FAN

That's cool!!! Frank replied to me a few times. It didn't take long either.

I'VE GOT A LITTLE RED BOW / AND I BOUGHT IT FOR YOU / CUZ I KNOW YOU'RE NOT FAIR / I DON'T GET IT / OH WELL / AND YOU COLOR MY SKIN / AND THE COLORS DON'T BLEND / CUZ I'M GONNA GET YOU / AND YOUR LITTLE DOG, TOO / THERE'S A YELLOW BRICK ROAD / THAT WE FOLLOW BACK HOME / CUZ I KNOW YOU CAN'T WAIT / YOUR BELLIGERENT HATE / THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME / I'VE GOT A SOUTHERN BELLE, TOO / IN HER RUBY-RED SHOES / WITH A BODY OF STRAW / ARE YOU SICK OF IT ALL / THERE'S A MAN MADE OF TIN / WITH AN OIL-CAN GRIN / AND I'M GONNA GET YOU / AND YOUR LITTLE DOG, TOO /THERE'S A YELLOW BRICK ROAD / THAT WE FOLLOW BACK HOME / AND I KNOW YOU CAN'T WAIT / YOUR BELLIGERENT HATE / THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME / THERE'S A LITTLE WHITE PORCH / AND YOU WANTED IT SO / CAN YOU / LET ME GO DOWN / TO THE END OF THE ROAD? / IN THE BLACK AND THE WHITE / TECHNICOLORFUL LIFE / CAN I STAND BY YOUR SIDE? / WE CAN MAKE IT ALRIGHT / CUZ I'M HOME / THERE'S A LITTLE WHITE PORCH / AND YOU WANTED IT SO / CAN YOU LET ME GO DOWN / TO THE END OF THE ROAD? / IN THE BLACK AND THE WHITE / TECHNICOLORFUL LIFE / THEN ANOTHER ARRIVED / IT'S A COWARDLY LION / WHAT I WANT FROM THIS WORLD / WHAT I WANT TO RESOLVE / WELL I WANT YOU TO STAY / SO I WASH YOU AWAY / I DON'T WANNA BE BOLD / I DON'T WANNA BE COLD / I DON'T WANNA GROW OLD / I DON'T WANNA GO HOME!

< Breaking Benjamin - "Home"