Go Back   Planet MADtv > Everything Else > Off-topic Discussion > Music
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09/09/2005, 5:37 AM

Default Worst song of all-time?

What song you can't stand, or just annoys you everytime you hear it? I'd say
Britney Spears: Toxic
I hate everything 'bout this song: violins, guitars, that Britney's robot voice interlude...AAARGGHH!!!
Bjork: Holographic Entrypoint
Like I've said, I'm a huge Bjork fan, but this song... no. Bjork, no.
Avril Lavigne: Sk8er B0i
So annoying! I don't even know how to spell the song's name.

Religion is like farting: we like our own but hate everyone elses.
-Homer Simpson

Old 09/09/2005, 3:12 PM
Hardcore Fan

There are many songs I didn't like growing up but the song or songs thar irrated me the most was any song by Diddy.

Sorry, Diddy made rap music sound more and more like annoying disco music from the '70's and made avoid most of the current rappers of today except for Enimen and Outkast.
Old 09/09/2005, 3:33 PM
D2F

Usher - Yeah. Its probably not the worst song EVER, but its the worst in recent memory. I remember when I had weight training in 10th grade and the stupid kids that got control of the radio turned on this rap station every day and EVERY DAY at the same time (because rap stations suck and do this all the time) was Usher - Yeah. The whole song is just him saying yeah and then Lil' Jon setting an all time low of the entertainment industry because he has built an entire career on a 3 word musical vocabulary.

An invariant mass requires rest energy without a HITCH, which makes Newton's second law as it appears in a nonrelativistic classical mechanics sitch, BIATCH.

Founding member of Club Juno the most kickass character of The Descent
Old 09/09/2005, 3:37 PM
Hawt bytch
Staff Alumnus

My chemical romance - Helena
This song is played ALLL the time, and I hate it. I hate the emo fad. I wish it would go away, and this song is like the worst one. Just my opinion.

Selena Luna = Best. Castmember. Ever.
Old 09/09/2005, 3:44 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by newt007
This song is played ALLL the time, and I hate it. I hate the emo fad. I wish it would go away, and this song is like the worst one. Just my opinion.
I don't mind the song so much, but I hate the video...I don't usually watch music videos but I happened to catch this one...twice. Can't stand it.

As for worst song...I'd have to say Hollaback Girl. I doubt it's my least favorite song of all time, but I REALLY hate it.
Old 09/09/2005, 3:49 PM
D2F

Quote:
Originally posted by newt007
Agreed.

An invariant mass requires rest energy without a HITCH, which makes Newton's second law as it appears in a nonrelativistic classical mechanics sitch, BIATCH.

Old 09/09/2005, 3:55 PM
I'm back, bitchesss!

I don't really like a lot of rock and roll songs or any other types of music that branch off from that genre. There are a few songs I liked. I liked BYOB from Systems of a Down. All of Evenesence and Maroon 5. I dont know if Maroon 5 would count as rock though. As for the rest, I really don't like it.

As for the worst song of all time, I'd say "Sunshine" by Lil Flip. That song is so damn annoying. My eyes twitch when I hear it, just the lamest lyrics I've ever heard. I also hate "Lonely" (I think that's it) by Akon. Ahh! Damn that song to Hell...FOREVER!

Member of Club Juno the most kickass character of The Descent
Old 09/09/2005, 4:07 PM
Totally F****able

I agree with all of your guys' choices........I hate those songs.....

Old 09/09/2005, 4:34 PM
His senses were dimmed

AHH you don't like Helena? I love that song and the video is awesome.... :'(

Songs I can't stand... Let me think...

The ENTIRE American Idiot Album. Green Day totally dissapointed me with this terrible CD. What's worse is that their singles are totally overplayed and their new video is a pathetic and pretentious attempt of becoming an epic band. I'm pretty sure it doesn't take 7 minutes to give a terribly repetitive song some meaning.

Although the other Green Day albums are damn good.

Voted The Nicest forum Member In The Third Annual PlanetMadTV Awards
Old 09/09/2005, 5:17 PM
WHERE'S MY BROTHER?!

The only reason I ever liked Helena was because it was played at the end of House of Wax.

I hate Greenday. Billie Joe or whatever his name is can die. & so can the whole emo fad IE Death Cab, MCR, FallOut Boy, etc etc etc etc AH. GO AWAY!

Cake. It comes in flavors like chocolate and regular.
Cake. DON'T FORGET THE FROSTING.
Cake. Share it with a friend.
[/color]

Old 09/09/2005, 5:39 PM
Remember me?

Anything by: Avril Lavigne, System of a Down, Pink, The Used, Slipknot, solo Gwen Stefani, Mariah Carey, Hilary Duff, Blink 182 because of Tom's vocals, Simple Plan, Good Charlotte, New Found Glory, Pussy Cat Dolls, Britney Spears, Beyonce, Destiny's Child, evenescence, Jennifer Lopez, Creed, Jessica Simpson, 50 cent, Li'l Jon, The Ying Yang Twins
...and many, many more
Old 09/09/2005, 7:04 PM
D2F

Quote:
Originally posted by LookWhatICanDo
The only reason I ever liked Helena was because it was played at the end of House of Wax.

I hate Greenday. Billie Joe or whatever his name is can die. & so can the whole emo fad IE Death Cab, MCR, FallOut Boy, etc etc etc etc AH. GO AWAY!
Green day does more damage than emo in that he makes teenagers that listen to him feel that they are 'political' and can comment on politics without ever reading a newspaper or watching the news. Thats why I use the term "Green Day Politician" to describe people like that, its so fitting.

Old 09/09/2005, 7:35 PM
His senses were dimmed

Hahaha Green Day politician that's awesome. Now the stupid anarchist kids need a name...

Oh and I would like to add System of a Down t my answer for bad songs too.

Voted The Nicest forum Member In The Third Annual PlanetMadTV Awards
Old 09/09/2005, 9:11 PM
Remember me?

Quote:
Originally posted by NemesisDesign

Green day does more damage than emo in that they make teenagers that listen to them feel that they are 'political' and can comment on politics without ever reading a newspaper or watching the news. Thats why I use the term "Green Day Politician" to describe people like that, its so fitting.
It's not Green Day's fault kids tend to be that way. They didn't make the album to be more popular and overplayed...
I also feel it's INCREDIBLY annoying when kids say they hate Bush (or something politics related) and have no reason behind it, but a band really isn't to blame for that, it's the listener's ignorance.
Old 09/09/2005, 9:47 PM
D2F

Quote:
Originally posted by madOC112789

It's not Green Day's fault kids tend to be that way. They didn't make the album to be more popular and overplayed...
I also feel it's INCREDIBLY annoying when kids say they hate Bush (or something politics related) and have no reason behind it, but a band really isn't to blame for that, it's the listener's ignorance.
I don't think the band can be blamed for their ignorance per se but the band themselves seem to be ignorant. The album itself sort of focuses on politics a little bit, but doesn't really offer anything of substance, just kind of rambles on about 'media bad, americans dumb!' and what have you. Still, I guess kids would be dumb either way so I won't blame it on Green Day. Fair enough.

Old 09/09/2005, 10:31 PM
Run & Tell DAT! Homeboy!

Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani.

Seriously, the fact that THIS is the most successful song of 2005 makes me lose faith in humanity.

Old 09/09/2005, 10:36 PM
D2F

Quote:
Originally posted by MADfan2004
Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani.

Seriously, the fact that THIS is the most successful song of 2005 makes me lose faith in humanity.
LOL, well at least she got her ass kicked at the VMA's.

Old 09/10/2005, 10:39 AM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

Awww...I really like "Hollaback Girl". It's not a great song by any means, but it's really fun. I think that was the point of her making a dance record anyways, she wasn't trying to make a serious album. It's not nearly as good as No Doubt, but it serves its purpose in being a fun dance song, I guess.

Anyways, what I hate are all of the "emo" bands on the radio right now that are so whiny and self-pitying. The "alternative" music right now really sucks. Any song about "my bleeding black broken heart" or anything to that effect makes me want to gag. I also strongly dislike Mariah Carey, Avril Lavigne, My Chemical Romance, Usher, Simple Plan, Good Charlotte, Hilary Duff...pretty much everything on top 40 radio with a few exceptions. I think I'm still stuck in the 90's, I loved a lot of early to mid-90's alternative music.

"If you want to be a better actor - a better lawyer, doctor, teacher - anything - be a better human being." ~ Debra Wilson
Old 09/10/2005, 10:46 AM
0ld sk00l

the song i hate with a passion is

GoldDigger-Kanye West

This song is so f**king annoying it can make any person want to shoot themself after 2 minutes. And I have a question. How the f**k did JAMIE FOXX get into a rap song? He's an ACTOR. Just because he played Ray Charles doesnt mean he can go and be in rappers songs and annoy the f**k out of me! Stick to movies!

My Fanfics
Old 09/10/2005, 10:47 AM
I'm back, bitchesss!

Quote:
Originally posted by Knickers
the song i hate with a passion is

GoldDigger-Kanye West

This song is so f**king annoying it can make any person want to shoot themself after 2 minutes. And I have a question. How the f**k did JAMIE FOXX get into a rap song? He's an ACTOR. Just because he played Ray Charles doesnt mean he can go and be in rappers songs and annoy the f**k out of me! Stick to movies!
Oh Nik. I think Jamie Foxx was a singer and dancer bofore we was even an actor. Even if that's wrong, he still can do it. He's a triple threat. And he can play the piano too.

I also hate that song "Grind With Me" by Pretty Ricky. DIE!! There's like 5 people in that group, and it's named after like 1 person. And no it's not an acryonym of their names.

Member of Club Juno the most kickass character of The Descent