Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Transcripts
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05/29/2004, 7:02 PM
26/07/16!!

Default Closing: Aries Brings Season 7 To A Close (#725)

Aries: Thank y'all, thank y'all. Really quickly ah, this is, this is, the last show here for the season, Season 7, ah, we will be back for Season 8. Um, on a real quick note i just wanna say, and i think everybody here feels this way, i am one of the most luckiest people in the world to honestly come from a lot of nothing in terms of background and all these guys have so much experience and they've really helped me along the way and i love working with these guys and i so look forward to it again next year. So i wanna thank y'all first for a great season and i also wanna thank all these people here, people at home for letting us come to your living rooms every saturday night and do the damn thing. So thank you, see ya next year.

(Audience cheers)

Last edited by funny_guy; 08/08/2004 at 11:50 PM.

Old 05/31/2004, 10:45 PM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

It's kinda sad and pathetic that these closings aren't more memorable. That's the reason they don't do them anymore. The best thing about this closing was Will coming out in his cowboy outfit, and he made Stephnie, Frank and Mo laugh. But even that wasn't very funny. Good transcript though!

Old 05/31/2004, 10:50 PM
26/07/16!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Jim_Cockhurtz
The best thing about this closing was Will coming out in his cowboy outfit, and he made Stephnie, Frank and Mo laugh. But even that wasn't very funny. Good transcript though!
Lol that was funny, Will just comes out randomly from those doors and the cast are like "WTF?". Still I still dunno why they don't let the leaving cast members at the end of the season say their goodbyes or at least acknowledge them, it's sad really. The season 5 closing was the closest they came when they mentioned two cast members were leaving but didnt say who