Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Episode Guide > Season 5 (1999-2000)
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10/15/2003, 11:32 AM
Domo Arigato, Mrs. Roboto
Content Robot

Default Episode S05E16 (Aired 2000-02-12)

Cast: Alex Borstein, Mo Collins, Pat Kilbane, Phil LaMarr, Michael McDonald, Will Sasso, Aries Spears, Nicole Sullivan and Debra Wilson

Featuring: Nelson Ascencio

Guest Starring: Regis Philbin, Q-Tip and David James Elliott
  • Regis Runner #1 (Regis Philbin, Pat- Andy Kessler)
  • Reality Check: Tommy Hilfiger (Debra- Tovah McQueen, Aries- Belma Buttons, Pat- Tommy Hilfiger)
  • Regis Runner #2 (Regis Philbin, Will- Dixon)
  • Reading Caboose II: David James Elliott (Michael- Conductor Clark, Mo- Ms. Janis, David James Elliott- Bob Dempsey)
  • Regis Runner #3 (Regis Philbin, Pat- Andy Kessler)
  • Who Wants To Be The President? (Regis Philbin, Pat- Al Gore, Aries- Alan Keyes, Will- Jesse Ventura)
  • Regis Runner #4 (Regis Philbin, Pat- Andy Kessler)
  • Stuart At The Pet Shop (Alex, Michael- Stuart, Mo- Doreen, Nelson)
  • Mannequin Manslaughter (Debra, Mo- Amber, Michael- Mannequin, Pat- Police Mannequin)
  • Musical Performance: Q-Tip "Vivrant Thing"
  • The Kiss (Nelson- Mario, Mo- waitress)
  • Close: Aries & Cast

Last edited by tvmanismadformad; 06/19/2010 at 2:26 AM.

Old 04/08/2004, 6:53 AM
26/07/16!!

Very funny episode, Pat's Andy Kessler was a huge crack up and the "Who Wants To Be The President?" sketch was very funny.

Old 04/23/2007, 3:33 PM
zlolz

Regis Runner #1-4: These were all really funny, Regis was actually pretty good here. Pat and Will were good, too.
Reality Check: Tommy Hilfiger: This was pretty good, although not the best Reality Check. Pat's impression was funny, and as usual, Debra and Aries did well. Not bad.
Reading Caboose II: David James Elliott: Hilarious! These sketches are awesome, Mo and Michael were excellent, and it was just an awesome sketch in all. LMAO at the book. A+ sketch for me.
Who Wants To Be The President?: Probably the funniest sketch of the episode. All of the impressions were funny, and it had some classic lines (ie "I wish to be like the Clinton Adminstration", "Attaboy, aim low!"). Definitley an A+ sketch.
Stuart At The Pet Shop: A really good Stuart, actually...it was funny from beginning to end. The funniest part was the end when the rat was on Doreen's head.
Manniquen Manslaughter: I didn't think this sketch was that bad...in fact, I thought it was kind of funny, actually. *hides from mizzimad* I was laughing at the end, with the cop and the killer.
The Kiss: Now THIS was BAD. Nelson sucks...but it wasn't his fault this sketch sucked, it was just a weird idea.

Overall: A good episode. Only 1 sketch sucked (The Kiss) and the others ranged from pretty good to excellent.

8/10

Old 03/28/2008, 2:26 PM
Fresh Meat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurry View Post
Regis Runner #1-4: These were all really funny, Regis was actually pretty good here. Pat and Will were good, too.
Reality Check: Tommy Hilfiger: This was pretty good, although not the best Reality Check. Pat's impression was funny, and as usual, Debra and Aries did well. Not bad.
Reading Caboose II: David James Elliott: Hilarious! These sketches are awesome, Mo and Michael were excellent, and it was just an awesome sketch in all. LMAO at the book. A+ sketch for me.
Who Wants To Be The President?: Probably the funniest sketch of the episode. All of the impressions were funny, and it had some classic lines (ie "I wish to be like the Clinton Adminstration", "Attaboy, aim low!"). Definitley an A+ sketch.
Stuart At The Pet Shop: A really good Stuart, actually...it was funny from beginning to end. The funniest part was the end when the rat was on Doreen's head.
Manniquen Manslaughter: I didn't think this sketch was that bad...in fact, I thought it was kind of funny, actually. *hides from mizzimad* I was laughing at the end, with the cop and the killer.
The Kiss: Now THIS was BAD. Nelson sucks...but it wasn't his fault this sketch sucked, it was just a weird idea.

Overall: A good episode. Only 1 sketch sucked (The Kiss) and the others ranged from pretty good to excellent.

8/10
Hey was the kiss with nelson the one where he is in a date, and they are filming it through the eyes of the girl? you know, first person view?

Old 03/28/2008, 6:58 PM
Winter is coming, and SO AM I
Administrator

That's the one.

Old 04/01/2008, 12:54 PM
Fresh Meat

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwind View Post
That's the one.
Thank you, man that sketch was so funny, thanks a lot.

Old 11/14/2008, 4:21 PM
Fresh Meat

anyone know where i can find the kiss with nelson ascensio where hes on a pretend date