Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Episode Guide > Season 6 (2000-2001)
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10/15/2003, 2:07 AM
Domo Arigato, Mrs. Roboto
Content Robot

Default Episode S06E12 (Aired 2001-01-20)

Cast: Nelson Ascencio, Alex Borstein, Mo Collins, Christian Duguay, Michael McDonald, Will Sasso, Aries Spears, Nicole Sullivan and Debra Wilson

Guest Starring: Vitamin C

Special Appearance: Pat Kilbane
  • George Bush Speech (Christian- George W. Bush, Mo- Barbara Bush)
  • La Isla De Gilligan (Una Creacion De Sherwood Suarez; Michael- Bob Denver: Gilligan, Will- Alan Hale, Jr.: Skipper Jonas: Grumby, Alex- Natalie Schafer: Eunice "Lovey" Wentworth Howell, Mo- Tina Louise: Ginger Grant, Nelson- Russell Johnson: Roy 'The Professor' Hinkley Jr., Nicole- Dawn Wells: Mary Ann Summers)
  • Music Video: Michael And Jasmine "This Is The Land That I Love" (Official Song Inauguration 2001; Will- Michael McLoud, Alex- Jasmine Wayne-Wayne)
  • Loopgarue & Hulahoop: Movies (Christian- Loopgarue, Mo- Hulahoop, Aries- Mr. [Movieplex?] New Orleans Man)
  • Crack House Calls (Michael- Dr. Irwin Wolcoff: Relationship Expert, Aries- Walter, Mo- Amber)
  • Clinton Farewell (Will- Bill Clinton, Debra- Condoleeza Rice?, Christian- George Bush)
  • Melanie Griffith's Recovery Journal (Nicole- Melanie Griffith, Nelson- Antonio Banderas)
  • Encore: Swan Noir (#423) (Pat, Alex- Ms. Swan)
  • Musical Performance: Vitamin C "Itch"
  • Close: Nicole & Cast

Last edited by tvmanismadformad; 06/17/2010 at 10:02 PM.

Old 06/19/2004, 2:42 PM
Duh.

Default Re: WHO/WHAT 612

Quote:
Originally posted by MysterE

Debra Weir

Dixie Wetsworth: I'm Dixie Wetsworth. You like? I like!

Dancer: Oh, I'm not white. I'm Navajo.
Bunifa Jackson: Well I'm not a ho, either!

Abercrombie Guy 1: So what'd you guys do last night?
Abercrombie Guy 2: Me and the guys from the Crew team went skinny dipping in the lake under the moonlight.
Abercrombie Guy 3: Solid. Yeah, me and some of my lacrosse buddies went to the old hunting lodge and took showers together.
Abercrombie Guy 1 : I played touch football in a wheat field with my girlfriend and 13 guys from the water polo team. Then she split and we gave each other hand jobs.

Cloret: Who the hell is Count-less Va-john?
Countess Vaughn: It's actually Countess Vaughn. I'm on "The Parkers", it's on the UPN.
Cloret: You on the UPN? That explains why I ain't never seen't you.

Police Officer: Was he a black man or a white man?
Ms. Swan: You know... black-a like you, black-a like me.
Old 06/20/2004, 1:05 AM
I'm watching you.
Staff Alumnus

Default Re: Re: WHO/WHAT 612

Quote:
Originally posted by Comic_artist

Oops

Old 09/06/2004, 12:12 PM
Hardcore Fan

Default Re: WHO/WHAT 612

Quote:
Originally posted by MysterE
[*]Music Video: Michael And Jasmine "This Is The Land That I Love" (Official Song Inauguration 2001; Michael- Michael McLoud, Alex- Jasmine Wayne-Wayne)
Mmm...Nope!

Michael McCloud is played by Will

Old 09/06/2004, 2:29 PM
I'm watching you.
Staff Alumnus

OMG I fixed that.

Old 07/24/2006, 4:44 AM
Fresh Meat

Nelson was part of the cast in this ep as well.
Old 04/19/2007, 3:29 PM
zlolz

George Bush Speech: This was pretty lame and dragged on and on, even if all the impressions here were good.
La Isla de Gilligan: This was really funny. I loved the Spanish parodies...and Mo actually sounded a lot like Ginger. This was good.
Music Video: Michael And Jasmine "This Is The Land That I Love": This was REALLY funny - I laughed really hard when they disapeared and then came back. Hilarious.
Loopgarue & Hulahoop: Movies: Pretty boring, but it was short, and Mo and Christian performed well.
Crack House Calls: Not a bad sketch...but nothing to write home about, IMO.
Clinton Farewell: A nice send-off for Will's Bill Clinton...not hilarious, but kind of funny.
Melanie Griffith's Recovery Journal: Now THIS was hilarious. Nicole's Melanie Griffith is hilarious, as well as Nelson's Antonio. 5-star sketch for me.
Encore: Swan Noir - Good Swan sketches, good sketch to encore. This Swan did feel a little weird, though, but I guess that was the point. (4 stars originally, -1 point for encore).

Overall - A decent episode. A few bum sketches, but a few good ones, too.

6.5/10

Last edited by Rurry; 04/19/2007 at 5:54 PM.
Old 08/10/2008, 12:56 PM
Fresh Meat

Default crackheads episodes obtaining copies?

I have been unable to catch reruns of any episodes with Mo Collins in Crackheads skits. Can anyone help me find a source?