Go Back   Planet MADtv > Sketch Comedy > Front Page News
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02/10/2006, 12:51 AM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

Default Pat Kilbane: Leading Man?

Well not quite. But it seems Pat has what we hope is a decent sized part in the upcoming National Lampoon comedy "Pucked". Pat is listed in the credited cast, playing a character named "Elvis," recieving billing only after Jon Bon Jovi, David Faustino, Nora Dunn, Cary Elwes and Estella Warren. That's pretty impressive for a relative unknown. The plot, from IMDb:
Frank Hopper (Bon Jovi) is a former lawyer, long-term loser and constant dreamer - and frankly, probably just not all that bright. When he receives a credit card in the mail, he believes he's hit the jackpot. It's not long before he's working his way toward financing his dream - an all-woman hockey team. He's also put himself in debt to the tune of more than $300,000. Naturally, he winds up in court when his plan backfires.
This project was previously titled "National Lampoon's The Trouble with Frank" and while it may have been announced as news sometime in the past, the films impending release on the 10th of February 2006 warrants a reposting, methinks.

Old 02/10/2006, 2:00 AM
His senses were dimmed

I'm glad he has a role in a very recent movie. I really haven't seen him in anything since that small part in Eurotrip.
This news made me look back at how Pat was on the show and he was so versatile. I'm surpised he hasn't been in anything big before this film.
It also makes me realize how different the show was when he was on it from how it is now. I think him leaving the cast was the first step to it tranforming into what it is now.

Voted The Nicest forum Member In The Third Annual PlanetMadTV Awards
Old 02/10/2006, 2:35 PM
Completely Unrelated.

Quote:
Originally posted by ~TJ~
I'm glad he has a role in a very recent movie. I really haven't seen him in anything since that small part in Eurotrip.
Eurotrip was in what? 2003? Three years is a long time. But I'm glad that Pat is making a comeback & hopefully it is a lead role. If not, I'll still pay 9 bucks to see my Pat Kilbane.

Old 02/10/2006, 3:44 PM
I'm back, bitchesss!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!

I was on the set of this movie when they filmed the Hockey Scene in Winston-Salem, North Carolina cause that's where I used to live. EEEEEEEEEEE!

But yeah, congrats Pat.

Member of Club Juno the most kickass character of The Descent
Old 02/10/2006, 5:13 PM
w00t!

Cool! But it was supposed to be released today? I haven't seen anything about it...I think it may have gotten pushed back. The only thing is, recent National Lampoons have been small release (or direct-to-video), raunchy, crappy movies.

However, most of those star total unknowns, and this has much more high-caliber performances, so that could be a good sign.

Well anyways, after all of that, congrats Pat!

***Winner of Worst Username in the '05 Planet MADtv Awards***
Old 02/10/2006, 5:59 PM
Completely Unrelated.

Quote:
Originally posted by DCFCfan
Cool! But it was supposed to be released today? I haven't seen anything about it...I think it may have gotten pushed back. The only thing is, recent National Lampoons have been small release (or direct-to-video), raunchy, crappy movies.

However, most of those star total unknowns, and this has much more high-caliber performances, so that could be a good sign.

Well anyways, after all of that, congrats Pat!
I haven't heard anything about it either, I've been seeing commericals for the other National Lampoon movie, but nothing about this one. I IMed moviefone & it said that this movie isn't playing anywhere in the Wilmington/Philadelphia area, so it looks like I'm not seeing it anytime soon.