Go Back   Planet MADtv > Everything Else > User Feedback
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09/28/2007, 9:06 PM
Winter is coming, and SO AM I
Administrator

Exclamation **OFFICIAL** Report-A-Repository-Error Thread

Looking for a particular cast, character, or impression profile that we haven't gotten around to creating yet? Found an error in one that we have? Let us know here!

Old 07/07/2009, 6:36 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

I have recently noticed that bw has taken away all the new impression threads from appearing in the Latest Thread section. Though I am mad, because now no one will be able to see to a larger degree all the impressions I am adding, it did give me an idea. I still have a lot of impressions to add on here, but even though I am so super and great, I am still proned to making mistakes. That is where this thread comes in.

Since I will be adding so many at a time, any posts on mistakes that any of you may post will likely not come through, as they will be covered by the newer impressions, so this is what this thread is for. If you see any problems with any of the impressions I have added (aka duplicates, missing sketches, missing people, etc.)

There are rules though.

1. You have to post the thread in a link on here.

2. State the problem.

I will try to get on it as soon as possible. It will be easier for me to see any post problems here, than in the actual threads, so keep that in mind.

Rise from the Dead!

Planet MADtv (August 28th 2002- August 28th 2009, August 28th 2010)

Last edited by tvmanismadformad; 07/08/2009 at 4:21 AM.
Old 07/08/2009, 5:06 AM
26/07/16!!

I'll have a look through some of them and see if i can pick up any errors.

Old 07/08/2009, 5:17 AM
26/07/16!!

Will Sasso's Andy Sipowicz impression also appeared in the sketch "NYPD Blue" from Episode #606. Also Michael McDonalds impression of Tom Cavanaugh also appeared in the sketch "Ed" from Episode #610 (as the character from the TV show "Ed" im guessing that still counts right?). So Andy Sipowicz is the character from NYPD Blue played by actor Dennis Franz so what should the impression be listed under?

Old 07/08/2009, 5:52 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Figures, those are the episodes that I am on the heels of getting to. The reason why I miss these ones is because there are a lot here where someone has posted a televsion parody with the characters, but not the actors. That's one problem I am also fixing as I go along. If this was any episode from season 1, 8-14, I would have caught that, but since the network that runs the show in Canada has yet to buy any episodes before season 7, and the WB won't release the rest on DVD, I haven't seen any full episodes of any season from 2-7.

Thanks for the help funny_guy. This is my big project at the moment and I need all the help I can get.

Rise from the Dead!

Old 07/08/2009, 3:47 PM
26/07/16!!

Well its a big job for one person, i will try and help out when i can.

Old 07/08/2009, 4:00 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Oh believe me I know. If other people on here would spend some time to just sift through some of the impressions to find any errors, it wouldn't be as big of a job .

And on another note, this is sort of, will not be credited as mine, but kind of my first sticky thread. You know, it's when this happens to you on here that you really know you've arrived .

Rise from the Dead!