Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Cast Members
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05/07/2007, 8:04 PM
I'm watching you.
Staff Alumnus

Bobby met Carlos Mencia at San Diego's Comedy Store and opened for him while on the road doing the stand-up circuit.

sources:
Mind of Mencia: Season 1, Behind the Scenes
East West Magazine

Old 05/11/2007, 10:29 AM
Hardcore Fan

Does anyone susspect that Bobby is leaving soon? I think he might.
Old 06/19/2007, 5:24 PM
I'm watching you.
Staff Alumnus

I don't know the original air date, I think it was like the 15th or something, but both Bobby and Artie Lange were in the 1st Annual Guys Choice Awards on Spike TV.

Old 06/19/2007, 7:32 PM
Hardcore Fan

I saw Artie introduce someone and I notice that the weight gain Artie had put on since joining Stern.
Old 06/19/2007, 7:46 PM
zlolz

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysterE View Post
I don't know the original air date, I think it was like the 15th or something, but both Bobby and Artie Lange were in the 1st Annual Guys Choice Awards on Spike TV.
I added it to both their TV appearences.

Old 07/29/2007, 8:19 PM
Fresh Meat

hooray for bobby lee and all the parts that he plays

Old 07/29/2007, 8:20 PM
Bender: still great

Quote:
Originally Posted by donko View Post
hooray for bobby lee and all the parts that he plays
Even Bae Sung?! o_O

Old 07/30/2007, 3:12 PM
"You, sir, are sissified"
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cagnazzo View Post
Even Bae Sung?! o_O
Especially Bae Sung, Mr. Snark.

OkayactuallyIlikeTankmorebutanyway....

"We can dig it!"
Old 10/27/2007, 2:11 AM
Fresh Meat

Poon Ji sum..ㅋㅋ

That Korean soap drama was hard to understand but funny.
Old 12/07/2007, 1:32 PM
Hardcore Fan

Last night on the E! late-night series Chelsea Lately, Bobby Lee made an appearence on the series first segment in which the show's host Chelsea Handler was chating with Bobby and two other female guest about today's entertainment gossip stories and he was very funny and won't dissapoint any diehard Bobby Lee.

Baring a schedule change, the show is scheduled to air again at 6:30 pm tonight or during the weekend around 11:00 p.m. or 11:30 p.m.
Old 12/07/2007, 6:39 PM
Hardcore Fan

Where's Bobbay? I'm still expecting him to drop by the forum any time soon.... I'm still waiting!
Old 12/07/2007, 8:03 PM
Hardcore Fan

Maybe he is busy right now
Old 12/08/2007, 1:18 PM
Hardcore Fan

Well the forum's been quiet since he came.
Old 04/16/2008, 6:48 PM
Totally F****able

if he does see this i just want him to know that my cousins 2 year old daughter and my 13 year old niece absolutely love Bae Sung.

Old 04/26/2008, 2:46 AM
Winter is coming, and SO AM I
Administrator

Bobby Lee attending, ironically enough, the 2008 Asian Excellence Awards:

Old 07/27/2008, 2:19 AM

Bobby Lee was on Opie & Anthony this week and said he doesn't think Comedy Central is picking up his pilot. I guess now we know why he's coming back.

(im listening right now) Uh oh, he also just said he doesn't see FOX bringing back MAD after this season. They've been looking for a new sketch show to replace it apparently. Lame.
Old 07/27/2008, 2:41 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopperQ View Post
Bobby Lee was on Opie & Anthony this week and said he doesn't think Comedy Central is picking up his pilot. I guess now we know why he's coming back.

(im listening right now) Uh oh, he also just said he doesn't see FOX bringing back MAD after this season. They've been looking for a new sketch show to replace it apparently. Lame.
What! That can't be right. Then again it came from Bobby, who has flip flopped so many times on so many issues that I am sure that he doesn't know much about what is going on. Also, If Fox was going to cancel MADtv, they wouldn't replace it with another sketch show, they would just put paid programming in it's time slot.

Rise from the Dead!

Planet MADtv (August 28th 2002- August 28th 2009, August 28th 2010)
Old 07/27/2008, 2:48 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

I hope you don't mind me asking chopperQ but could you try and remember exactly what he said. I don't have the radio to check it out.

Rise from the Dead!

Planet MADtv (August 28th 2002- August 28th 2009, August 28th 2010)
Old 07/27/2008, 4:10 AM

Geez, Bobby's really got issues. He was acting really odd and paranoid through the whole interview. Towards the end he has a panic attack and ends up freaking out thinking the building they're doing the radio show in is gonna collapse. Then he ends up leaving before the interview ends. Wow.

It was really long, so I was walking in and out of the room, but I came back in right when bobby mentioned season 14, he said how FOX doesnt give a crap about the show and how they keep shortening the seasons every year and said something to the effect of "After this season, I think this is gonna be it. I'd be very surprised if they do anymore after season 14" then said how badly the show is run these days and how drunks and homeless people are sleeping in the hallways and all over the building.

Some other things he mentioned:

Talked about Frank Caliendo and how he wanted to leave the show basically the whole time he was there but they kept making him come back.

He said when he was a new cast member for the first few years almost all the writers and cast members hated him and treated him like crap.

He sounds like he has a lot of anxiety and depression problems, he was talking about all the prescription pills and stuff he was taking during most of his time on MAD, but he recently stopped taking most of them.
Old 07/27/2008, 4:23 AM
MADtv Fan Since 1995 EST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopperQ View Post
Geez, Bobby's really got issues. He was acting really odd and paranoid through the whole interview. Towards the end he has a panic attack and ends up freaking out thinking the building they're doing the radio show in is gonna collapse. Then he ends up leaving before the interview ends. Wow.

It was really long, so I was walking in and out of the room, but I came back in right when bobby mentioned season 14, he said how FOX doesnt give a crap about the show and how they keep shortening the seasons every year and said something to the effect of "After this season, I think this is gonna be it. I'd be very surprised if they do anymore after season 14" then said how badly the show is run these days and how drunks and homeless people are sleeping in the hallways and all over the building.

Some other things he mentioned:

Talked about Frank Caliendo and how he wanted to leave the show basically the whole time he was there but they kept making him come back.

He said when he was a new cast member for the first few years almost all the writers and cast members hated him and treated him like crap.

He sounds like he has a lot of anxiety and depression problems, he was talking about all the prescription pills and stuff he was taking during most of his time on MAD, but he recently stopped taking most of them.
And you heard this of what radio station?

Also, Bobby has saids lots of things. In a interview on youtube he stated that he wanted to leave the show after season 11 and he is still here today. I truly do not think MADtv is ending after season 14 because i do not hear a problem about ratings and i am damn sure is not hearing a problem about MADv ending...since season 9 people have been just saying "MADtv is ending after this season" and quite frankly they are still on TV if anything they need to take a toll on Saturday Night Live because the last time i check they are not looking so good. anyways Bobby Lee i do not know what his problem is but too me it looks like he is just getting over all his stress he took from the producers.