Go Back   Planet MADtv > Everything Else > Off-topic Discussion > TV Shows
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04/28/2010, 8:16 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

I would have said no to that until that move. The change shifted in 30 seconds. Pav became the leader, and Russell's mind got the shit kicked out of it.

Rise from the Dead!

Planet MADtv (August 28th 2002- August 28th 2009, August 28th 2010)

Old 04/28/2010, 6:35 PM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

You've gotta hand it to Parvati - that was a pretty epic move. And Russell is so ga-ga for Parv that she knows she can do whatever the fuck she wants and get away with it. Do you really think she is afraid of him? She's running that shit, and he's her lap dog.

Old 04/23/2010, 1:16 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Knowing this game, Russell will find some way out of it, but next week looks like it's going to be tricky, because I don't think Amanda is very happy with the move Pav made, to save the Villains, including two that I don't think she really liked, and now that the Heroes basically know that Russell lied despite saying that he swore on his kids lives that he was with them. That was such a mistake that I think even if he finds idols, once he can't use them, he'll get the boot.

If the Heroes don't all figure out that they have to go with Sandra to get out Russell, I don't believe that any of them deserve to win this thing. This season is basically like a bunch of mentally challenged people in a burning building, in which whoever ultimately survives will only survive because they fell ass back wards out the exit.

I am glad though that J.T went. He was such a cocky bastard, and was basically an honourary Villain from the start. I love how he thought he was so right, and mocked Rupert (who may be a bit simple, but the fact that Sandra talked to him only and didn't even try to talk to Colby after they both fell in the challenge proves that he's at least trustworthy, and as of now, that looks to be an asset in this game) for his skepticism, talked about how he had to do his whole strategy for him, and just seemed to be 100% sure that Russell was with them, only to have it blow up in his face. He was right in his exit. He is an idiot.

Also, if Russell goes home for this, you must agree with me bw that it was due to his own doings. I mean, how do you justify giving away the immunity idol to a Villain after saying 3 days earlier that you never give an idol to a Villain? Russell was completely oblivious to what was going on this week. That's what happens when you have too many strategies. He can still survive though if he finds another damn idol. I swear those things are getting annoying. I just hope that if they do put them out, they only put out one. One camp, one tribe, one idol.

Out of all of the seasons I have watched Survivor, last nights was the most shocking. I mean, usually I have an idea of what is going to happen (even my family said that what was being talked about happening was probably going to happen), but last night I had no clue. Our jaws literally dropped while watching that. They may all be dumb, but this season sure is entertaining.

Rise from the Dead!

Old 04/23/2010, 12:25 PM
Winter is coming, and SO AM I
Administrator

The Villains will work it out. From there, either Amanda flips, Russell finds another idol, Sandra dies in a fire, or they're all fucked. Should they make it through, he'll give Parv what's coming to her when the time is right. But I fully expect next week to be his last.

Old 04/22/2010, 11:05 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Wow. Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow!

Even though I saw this a half hour ago I'm still shocked. What the fuck just happened?! I don't know why Paverti did that. That was such a stupid move. Now Russell is not going to be very happy, and may go with the Heroes just to get her out. The only thing is, will the Heroes be willing to take him, knowing that if they go with Sandra and her want to get rid of him.

So now what could happen in Russell could want to go with the Heroes just to screw over Paverti, but if they are all smart, the Heroes will realize that Rupert was telling the truth, and they'll gang up with Sandra to vote out Russell. Knowing Russell, I have always said that he will find a way around this, but this, I don't know, because now the Heroes know that Russell was with the girls and lied to them. Anyway, I don't think this all matters, because after tonight, this is completely unpredictable.

I always thought that the only way to defeat Russell was with an idiot, or a huge move he didn't see coming, and now the ladder may be it. Next week is going to be awesome!

Rise from the Dead!

Old 04/16/2010, 12:49 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Well I saw the episode in full. As I have said before, I think that in Survivor, there are only a few people who are actually smart, with everyone else just being good personalities. Common sense rule #1, never give the idol away to anyone. If you even have a doubt that it's not going to work that's your sign to not do it! I declare that until he is eliminated, J.T must wear a dunce hat for the rest of the show.

Rise from the Dead!

Old 04/15/2010, 8:36 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Well at least you didn't say enough that I could really figure it out there because I haven't seen it yet, although I do know who going home since while I was watching the Canadiens game (W in OT!) with my dad he was flipping through the channels (because he's one of the irritating people who do that) he changed it to Survivor just when Courtney was getting her flame snuffed. Moron.

Rise from the Dead!

Old 04/15/2010, 7:34 PM
Administrator

As the promo suggests, they made a HUGE mistake keeping Sandra tonight. Better make sure the right person plays an idol these next two weeks, Villains, or it's all over.

Old 04/14/2010, 12:13 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwind View Post
Courtney disgusts me. To say she's as thin as a rail would be doing a disservice to rails. How is this girl even alive?
I'm surprised it took this long for someone to agree with me. It's not even a question of beauty -- it's just... sad.

Old 04/14/2010, 4:10 AM
Ready for a change
Active Supporter

courtney needs to be fed majorily.it makes me sick looking at her bony body walking around.i really hope the heroes are not stupid enough to think russell is the odd one out in the villains tribe.and i'll hand it to sandra for playing russell like she did.she might not be "hot" but she has about 12964 times more brains then courtney

Old 04/11/2010, 2:02 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Well, hottness factor is a huge factor to me. Also, how are they not stupid. This episode proves that they can't think for themselves, and they are just ok with Russell leading them to slaughter. If they had a brain in their head, they would see this.

Rise from the Dead!

Old 04/11/2010, 6:16 AM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

stfu. i like them all because they are bitches. do you really think i give a shit if they are hot? I'm gay. And not a single one of them are stupid, well maybe Jerri.

Old 04/11/2010, 12:22 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Sandra and Courtney? I'll give you Courtney because she's hot, but Sandra? Sandra is so annoying, unattractive, and stupid. But on the women's scale she is only mediocre stupid. Also, how can you like Parvati? She such a bitch, and she doesn't realize that the other side thinks there is a womens aliance, and that the Heroes are going to go with Russell when/if a merge happens.

Rise from the Dead!

Old 04/10/2010, 11:36 PM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarzapam View Post
amanda is about as useless as a pair of tits on a bull..wtf does she actually do?
most of the women that have played survivor have sucked.
Most cling to whatever guys are around and are too dumb to actually think about the females sticking together.

ANYWAY...Most of the people on this season probably saw little to none of russell in his season,so don't know just how twisted he can get with his lies.I don't know if theres anyone in particular i DO want to win at this stage.
Now that Boston Rob is gone, I'm totes pulling for Sandra and Courtney I kinda like Parvati as well and Jerri is so fierce. The men can all FOAD, Rob, Tyson and Tom were the only ones worth watching and they're all gone.

Old 04/09/2010, 9:34 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

I think they do know a little. I remember a moment a few episodes ago where one of them said something they only could have known if they had seen the episodes.

I want Rupert to win, but only because I know what good things he would do with the money. When you look at all the nice things he's done with the money, that's what really makes a person likable. Also, he looked so awesome covered in mud in that immunity challenge. He looked like a guy from one of those heavy medal rock bands.

Rise from the Dead!

Old 04/09/2010, 8:37 PM
Ready for a change
Active Supporter

amanda is about as useless as a pair of tits on a bull..wtf does she actually do?
most of the women that have played survivor have sucked.
Most cling to whatever guys are around and are too dumb to actually think about the females sticking together.

ANYWAY...Most of the people on this season probably saw little to none of russell in his season,so don't know just how twisted he can get with his lies.I don't know if theres anyone in particular i DO want to win at this stage.

Old 04/09/2010, 1:25 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Also I forgot to mention, what is the deal with that preview of JT wanting to give the idol to Russell?! Their probably just teasing us. That's probably not going to happen. No one would be that dumb, and if they are that will just prove that Survivor only has very few smart players, and is just filled with likable or unlikalbe idiots.

Rise from the Dead!

Old 04/09/2010, 1:10 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

I didn't know that. But maybe this is the first time where they will not have a merger at all (at least until absolutely necessary, like when one tribe is down to 2 people and they can only vote for one side), knowing that everyone probably wants it.

Rise from the Dead!

Old 04/09/2010, 12:27 AM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

They've done it before. Thailand had a fake merge which resulted in shii-ann jumping sides prematurely and getting voted out, and Cook Islands the jury started before the merge.

Old 04/08/2010, 9:58 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Well, the Villians (specifically the women) are idiots. Don't they realize that when the merge happens, all the heroes will go towards Russell, and vote out the "women's alliance".

And as for the merge, I have a shocking theory on that. Bare with me on this, I know it sounds a little odd, but what if there is no merge. What if they just keep giving them the impression that there is going to be a merge, but really they are just going to have the tribes kill off each other until there is only 1-2 people left, and then they merge (so that means there will be a merge, just a merge of circumstance). I mean Coach is now in the jury (which I don't think they have ever done pre-merger), so this theory can't be at all off the charts.

Rise from the Dead!