Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Episode Guide > Season 12 (2006-2007)
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

View Poll Results: What was your favorite sketch of #1212?
Ike and Bobby: Football 4 36.36%
Battle Speech #1-2 0 0%
Superstitious Knights: Regional Football Champs 0 0%
WQRW Channel 8 News #1-4 0 0%
Depressed Persian Tow Truck Man: Condoleeza Rice 0 0%
Football Talk 0 0%
Live Interview with Paula Abdul 1 9.09%
24 with Bobby Lee & Mary Lynn Raskub 2 18.18%
QVC Quacker Factory: Monday Night Quackball 4 36.36%
2007 Toyota Yaris 0 0%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01/29/2007, 4:05 AM
Domo Arigato, Mrs. Roboto
Content Robot

Post Episode S12E12 (Aired 2007-02-03)

Ike & Bobby: Football #1
After failing to get a ticket to media day at the Super Bowl, Bobby Lee and Ike Barinholtz decide to throw their own football bash, by playing a game of football in the park. Bobby team Sneaky Chopsticks uses two of Bobby's creepy friends and Crista Flanagan, while Ike's team is filled with pro players Matt Corboy, running back for Colorado State, Jamal Westerman, wide receiver for the University of Miami, and Shawne Merriman of the San Diego Chargers, and the best line backer in the National Football League. Bobby cries foul as he is angered that Ike's team is loaded with all-stars. Bobby's team, disorganized and weak, is hammered by Ike's pros. With Bobby hoping just to score one, he decides to take off his clothes and take the ball knowing no one will touch him. He scores the touchdown, but is slammed by Sean and is knocked out.

Credits: Bobby Lee (Himself), Ike Barinholtz (Himself), Sean Merriman (Himself), Jamal Westerman (Himself), Matt Corboy (Himself) Keegan-Michael Key (Himself/Referee), Crista Flanagan (Herself), Nicole Parker (Herself)

Battle Speech #1
Scotland in 1314. A man named Marcus McCloud (Jordan Peele) is giving a speech to his freedom fighters, who are trying to separate from the British. He hates how the British have stolen their homes, and villages, raped there woman, and then raped the men. The soldiers were unaware of any raping of men, but Marcus is sure of it as he was raped. He quickly realises that he was the only male raped in the entire group, and goes off to be alone.

Credits Jordan Peele (Marcus McCloud), Ike Barinholtz (McDernie), Frank Caeti (Douglas McGregor)

The Superstitious Knights: Regional Football Champions
Thanks to Carl Hall (Keegan-Michael Key), and Ty Gray (Jordan Peele) breaking all of the Chicago Bears hexes, the Bears are leading 27-3 in the 4th quarter of the Super Bowl. There friend (Frank Caeti) is skeptical of this, that is when they show them the hex highlights of the game. The friend then pushes there stupid notion of hex breaking by eating chips and drinking soda together, stepping on cracks, and saying that the Bears are going to win no matter what. As the next 3 minutes tick off, the Indianapolis Colts make an amazing come back and win the game. Carl and Ty, angered at their friend, then beat him up.

Credits Keegan-Michael Key (Carl Hall), Jordan Peele (Ty Gray), Frank Caeti (Friend)

WQRW Channel 8 News #1
A series of previews for WQRW nightly news begins. A woman shops at the supermarket, for terrorists?

Depressed Persian Tow Truck Man: Condoleezza Rice
Condoleezza Rice (Nicole Randall Johnson) is in Mofaz's (Michael McDonald) tow truck, angered that she is never listened to by anyone after the car she was riding in breaks down. Mofaz tells her some of his sob stories, like how Netflix doesn't even deliver to his house, he can't get on rides at Disneyland, and how his apartment is filled with terrorists that are his own family. Condoleezza then realizes that there are a lot worse off races in America besides Black people. Mofaz suggests switching places with Condoleezza, in which he would take over negotiations in the Middle East, and Condoleezza would handle Mofaz's family. When Condoleezza admits that by now nothing can be worse in the world, a tornado comes and swoops up the tow truck.

Credits: Nicole Randall Johnson (Condoleezza Rice), Michael McDonald (Mofaz)

WQRW Channel 8 News #2
Birds attack a little girl. Possibly provoked by a jogging woman nearby?

Sports Talk
Ike Barinholtz and Keegan-Michael Keys talk about the Super Bowl tomorrow when Michael McDonald comes in. Michael clearly knows nothing about football, but tries to stay in the conversation by saying neutral things. When Michael leaves, Ike and Keegan are fooled, and think Michael knows a lot about football. They then run after him begging him to be in there fantasy football league.

Credits Ike Barinholtz (Himself), Keegan-Michael Key (Himself), Michael McDonald (Himself)

Live Interview with Paula Abdul
Paula Abdul (Nicole Parker) comes on to explain what was happening to her in an interview she did in Seattle in which she seemed discombobulated. While trying to explain herself to the audience through Keegan-Michael Key, she can't seem to get his name right, she says that it was all Simon Cowell's fault because he's jealous. She then does some acrobatic moves with her legs before ripping something. Keegan has to go sit down a think about what just happened but tells the audience to enjoy the rest of the show.

Credits: Keegan-Michael Key (Himself), Nicole Parker (Paula Abdul)

24 with Bobby Lee & Mary Lynn Rajskub
Mary Lynn Rajskub of 24 wakes up to find out that she is in Bobby Lee's bedroom. She is furious at Bobby because he told her that he was Masi Oka of Heroes. The scene flashes back to the night before, with Bobby saying that he's Masi Oka, and calling his brother Steve to tell him to get all the Heroes stuff he can find at the store because he has a good feeling that he is going to be bringing Mary home. Bobby brings Mary home to see Bobby's brother singing Hero by Bet Midler, and a table filled with miscellaneous stuff. The scene goes back to the next morning, with Mary now trying to choke Bobby to death. Bobby then finds an unknown power, and travels back to the night before, but again lies to Mary.

Credits: Bobby Lee (Himself), Mary Lynn Rajskub (Herself), Ike Barinholtz (Himself), Eden Marie James (Waitress/Scene Partner), Kennith Lee (Steve/Himself)

WQRW Channel 8 News #3
A girl plays with puppies. Puppies possibly filled with AIDS?

QVC Quacker Factory: Monday Night Quackball
Jean Bice (Nicole Parker) in her Cookie Pouch Sweat Suit, a pouch with cookies, and milk on the shoulder, shows some Quacktastic football ware like the Two Tone Tackle Tunic, an outfit with fishing tackle all over it, the Fumblebee Quarterback, which looks like a costume a superhero bee would ware, and the Super Spirit Suit, a sweat suit with a big field goal post on the back and tight end on the butt.

Credits: Nicole Parker (Jean Bice), Nicole Randall Johnson (Carolyn Reuter), Crista Flanagan (Christie), Arden Myrin (Sharon), Ike Barinholtz (Adam)

WQRW Channel 8 News #4
A kid playing soccer commits a hate crime when he steals the ball from the opposing team.

Battle Speech #2
Freedom Fighter #2 is now leading the Scottish group, when Marcus returns angry that no one has come back to see how he doing.

Credits: Frank Caeti (Douglas McGregor), Ike Barinholtz (McDernie), Jordan Peele (Marcus McCloud)

2007 Toyota Yaris
A couple is about to cheat on their spouses, but don't want to do it outside because they don't want to get caught. They decide to do it in the guys (Frank Caeti) 2007 Toyota Yaris. The rest of the sketch seems to run like an ad, with the girl (Arden Myrin) just going on about the features of the Yaris, the guy tells her stories about picking up other women in the car, and with its great fuel economy, it has given him more money to buy some "bondage equipment".

Credits: Frank Caeti (Johnny), Arden Myrin (Denise)

Ike & Bobby: Football #2
Bobby works out some plays with his team.

Credits: Crista Flanagan (Herself), Bobby Lee (Himself)

---

Starring:
  • Ike Barinholtz (4A/2S/3W/0AF)
  • Frank Caeti (2A/2S/0W/0AF)
  • Crista Flanagan (3A/0S/0W/0AF)
  • Nicole Randall Johnson (1A/1S/0W/0AF)
  • Keegan-Michael Key (1A/3S/2W/0AF)
  • Bobby Lee (0A/3S/0W/0AF)
  • Michael McDonald (0A/2S/1W/0AF)
  • Arden Myrin (1A/1S/0W/0AF)
  • Nicole Parker (1A/2S/1W/0AF)
  • Jordan Peele (0A/3S/3W/0AF)
---

Guest Starring:
  • Mary Lynn Rajskub (0A/1S/0W/0AF)
---

Special Appearances:
  • Matt Corboy (1A/0S/0W/0AF)
  • Jamal Westerman (1A/0S/0W/0AF)
  • Shawn Merriman (1A/0S/0W/0AF)
  • Eden James (2A/0S/0W/0AF)
  • Kennith Lee (1A/0S/0W/0AF)
---

Legend:
  • (A)ppearance Credit
  • (S)tarring Credit
  • (W)riting Credit
  • Non-Speaking Credit
  • (A)rchival (F)ootage Credit
---

Last edited by tvmanismadformad; 04/20/2016 at 4:16 AM. Reason: Properly Formatted

Old 01/29/2007, 6:48 AM
zlolz

My thoughts...

24 with Bobby Lee: Not sure what to think about this. 1206's 24 with Bobby Lee proved that when done correctly, these sketches can REALLY hit it out of the park (never thought i'd say that about 24 with Bobby Lee ), but when they suck, they SUCK. So basically, this can go either way.

QVC: Quacker Factory: This never, ever disappoints. So yeah, this'll be good. Nicole Parker

Supersticious Knights (if it's in this episode): These charactors were funny at first, but quickly got old, and by this point...they're horrible.

I think when the site is updated, we'll have at least 1 more sketch info.

Old 01/29/2007, 9:08 AM
Run & Tell DAT! Homeboy!

Damn, I was hoping they wouldn't put her in a 24 sketch.

And 24 with Bobby Lee is awesome. Anyone who disagrees is a damn commie bastard.

Old 01/30/2007, 3:58 AM
Casual Fan

Wow, I had no idea Mary Lynn Rajskub was gonna make an appearance. Even though she's more known for doing Chloe on 24 for the last few years, she's also a very funny stand-up comic and was in the cast of several different sketch shows (Mr. Show, Downer Channel, The Kelsey Grammer Sketch Show that was on FOX a few years ago and a few others I'm blanking on.)
Old 01/30/2007, 6:50 PM
zlolz

From the site...

-Bobby and Ike play football with...some NFL star.
-Supersticious Knights
-Condi Comes to Harlem II
-24 with Bobby Lee

24 with Bobby Lee and Condi could be good, but i'm 90% sure that Superstisious Knights and the Bobby/Ike sketch are going to suck hard. Arden is better at "around the town" things then them, and the hockey one from 1210 that she was in was horrible. (though it wasn't her fault).

Old 01/30/2007, 7:01 PM
Bender: still great

Oh boy, sounds like another wonderful episode.

Old 01/30/2007, 7:15 PM
zlolz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cagnazzo View Post
Oh boy, sounds like another wonderful episode.
Yeah I agree. Bring on the Oscars special, I say! This episode sounds horrific.

Old 01/30/2007, 7:21 PM
Run & Tell DAT! Homeboy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurry View Post
Yeah I agree. Bring on the Oscars special, I say! This episode sounds horrific.
Ahem, remember what you told me in last week's thread?

Quote:
I dont know, im trying to stay postitive, because it seems to help. Like during 1206 and 1210 I was thinking they would suck beforehand and they did, but I was postitive about 1207 and 1209 and they wound up being good. So I dont know. Besides, one sketch isnt enough to ruin an episode.
What happened to optimism?

But as far as I'm concerned, I'm reserving any and all judgment for Saturday.

Old 01/30/2007, 7:22 PM
zlolz

^Well, I actually did have a good feeling about last week's episode. But like I said, i'm looking foward to QVC: Quacker Factory. Hopefully, we'll get some awesome sketches mixed in with these.

Condi could be good too. So....3/5 sketches are potentially good ones. We'll see! If some of the episodes from the last 2 tapings make this episode, it could be really good.

Old 01/30/2007, 9:03 PM
Bender: still great

Oh, I didn't see QVC: Quacker Factory being listed for this episode! X_X Even if the rest of the episode sucks, that should at least partially redeem this episode.

Old 01/30/2007, 9:11 PM
zlolz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cagnazzo View Post
Oh, I didn't see QVC: Quacker Factory being listed for this episode! X_X Even if the rest of the episode sucks, that should at least partially redeem this episode.
It was in the preview during last week's 1206 repeat And yeah, I agree. Nikky P never disappoints.

Old 01/30/2007, 9:16 PM
"You, sir, are sissified"
Staff Alumnus

Meh, Quacker Factory, Schmacker Factory. Ooh, but another "Around the Town" sketch is on the way. Holla! (*Raises hand for high five and is unanimously denied.* ) And of course ya know I can'ts waits for mah "24" with BOOby, lest I be pegged a commie bastard.

"We can dig it!"
Old 01/30/2007, 9:18 PM
zlolz

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzimad View Post
Meh, Quacker Factory, Schmacker Factory. Ooh, but another "Around the Town" sketch is on the way. Holla! (*Raises hand for high five and is unanimously denied.* ) And of course ya know I can'ts waits for mah "24" with BOOby, lest I be pegged a commie bastard.
Nah, 24 with Bobby Lee is good. Much better then Bae Sung. But still - Attiudes and Feelings is the best thing he's done lately, even we were proud of Bobby!

Old 02/01/2007, 2:43 PM
zlolz

Call me stupid, but I just reliazed the site said the Condi sketch is also going to be a Depressed Persian Tow Truck Man sketch...this'll be the first one in 2 years. I think he's funny at times, so we'll see how it turns out.

Old 02/02/2007, 3:27 PM
zlolz

This week's promo pic is quite different from the other ones this season.

I liked the other one better. It revelead more about the sketches.

Anyway, that flyer doesnt showcase anything new, but I just thought i'd post it, since it hasn't been posted yet.

Old 02/02/2007, 3:57 PM
just crazy

MOFAZ is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trying to make my way into college...
Old 02/02/2007, 7:09 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Call me stupid, but I just reliazed the site said the Condi sketch is also going to be a Depressed Persian Tow Truck Man sketch...this'll be the first one in 2 years. I think he's funny at times, so we'll see how it turns out.
He was in 1108 and 1121. Maybe you just missed those episodes
Old 02/02/2007, 8:24 PM
zlolz

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick View Post
He was in 1108 and 1121. Maybe you just missed those episodes
I may have missed 1121 (I missed a few eps late in the season last year) but I know I saw 1108 because my dad decided to come in the room during the Sesame Street sketch and talked about horribly tasteless it was. But I dont know, I dont remember Mofaz being in there for some reason.

EDIT: I had it opposite - I missed half of 1108 and but saw 1121. I dont know - I don't remember DPTTM being in there for some reason. Maybe I blocked it out.

Old 02/02/2007, 8:40 PM
Run & Tell DAT! Homeboy!

Eww, that new flyer is ugly. And it's inconsistent with the rest of them.

Old 02/02/2007, 9:47 PM
"You, sir, are sissified"
Staff Alumnus

The rest of you can jump on the Stuart-hatin' bandwagon; DPTTM is my choice for the McD character that needs to be discontinued. IMO, it's easily his most disappointing character. O.K., so a couple of the earlier sketches made me laugh; but Mofaz has definitely worn out his welcome with moi. Umm, hello, "MADtv," Special Patrick? Remember him? Funnee, haha? C'mon, he's a drawers-splitter! Hmm, at my age, that's probably not a good thing. Still, I loves mah Special Patty. (*Waits for endless jokes about his "special patty."* )

"We can dig it!"