Go Back   Planet MADtv > Everything Else > Off-topic Discussion > Birthdays
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04/07/2004, 10:05 PM
MysterE's Avatar
MysterE Male MysterE is offline
I'm watching you.
Staff Alumnus
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Pot-Land, Oregon
Posts: 5,331
Lightbulb Happy Birthday, blackwind! [04/08]

Matt (blackwind) will be 20 years young on Thursday April 8th of 2004. Matt, you've only lived about a third of your life so far and you have so far to go. I wish you had only good things to say about those 20 years. I at least hope you'll have a good birthday. Let us know how it goes. Happy Birthday. WE LOVE YOU BLACKWIND!

__________________
As always, please look over the most recent episode guide here and let us know of any additions or corrections. Thank you.
Reply With Quote




  #2  
Old 04/07/2004, 11:20 PM
Mad Dog's Avatar
Mad Dog Female Mad Dog is offline
Rufff Rufff!!!
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Halton Hills, Ontario, Ca
Posts: 2,822
Happy Birthday Matt!!!

Don't spend all your Birthday money on Edmonton hookers, now! And yes, we all love you (especially us female chatters who want to f*** you!) Right ladies?

__________________
I'm actually a really nice girl in real life.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04/08/2004, 12:15 AM
tarzapam's Avatar
tarzapam Female tarzapam is offline
Ready for a change
Active Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Australia
Posts: 5,478
happy b'day matty mcmattson
have a good great b'day..and a good great time
thanks for everything buuuuddy
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04/08/2004, 12:26 AM
MysterE's Avatar
MysterE Male MysterE is offline
I'm watching you.
Staff Alumnus
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Pot-Land, Oregon
Posts: 5,331
Quote:
Originally posted by Mad Dog
Don't spend all your Birthday money on Edmonton hookers, now!
Please do. LOL

__________________
As always, please look over the most recent episode guide here and let us know of any additions or corrections. Thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04/08/2004, 1:21 AM
blackwind's Avatar
blackwind Male blackwind is offline
Winter is coming, and SO AM I
Administrator
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,361
Quote:
Originally posted by Mystere
Matt, you've only lived about a third of your life so far...
Well that's a pretty grim assessment. Under different circumstances, I'd like to think I would've made it past 60.

Quote:
I at least hope you'll have a good birthday.
Oh, I won't. My present is yet another IOU, no one will even *remember* aside from you guys (or, more accurately, the forum software), I won't get any attention or affection whatsoever, I'll spend the entire day crying and reflecting on how good life used to be, and to cap it off, I'll get to drift off to sleep knowing I'm now the most pathetic excuse for a human being alive. Happy f***ing birthday.

Quote:
Originally posted by Mad Dog
Don't spend all your Birthday money on Edmonton hookers, now!
Not to worry -- I won't be getting any. And I'm fully aware of the double meaning there.

Quote:
And yes, we all love you (especially us female chatters who want to f*** you!)
Yeah, all zero of you. Time's ticking, ladies.

On a somewhat lighter note, I'd like to thank those of you who are doing this not because you feel you have to, but because you want to. The rest need not bother.

__________________
/bw
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04/08/2004, 1:50 AM
MysterE's Avatar
MysterE Male MysterE is offline
I'm watching you.
Staff Alumnus
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Pot-Land, Oregon
Posts: 5,331
Quote:
Originally posted by blackwind
Well that's a pretty grim assessment. Under different circumstances, I'd like to think I would've made it past 60.
Sorry, I meant at least 60...

Quote:
Oh, I won't. My present is yet another IOU, no one will even *remember* aside from you guys (or, more accurately, the forum software), I won't get any attention or affection whatsoever, I'll spend the entire day crying and reflecting on how good life used to be, and to cap it off, I'll get to drift off to sleep knowing I'm now the most pathetic excuse for a human being alive. Happy f***ing birthday.
You're parents will remember right? Are they the ones giving you the iou? You gotta' at least make them take you out to dinner. Don't you live in the "boonies" w/ your parents at the present moment? Where have you always dreamed of visiting? Why don't you pay a visit by "any" means? ...ok, I'm trying- but who know's, maybe you'll find a happiness that you hadn't planned on. I love travelling...Just a thought.

Quote:
On a somewhat lighter note, I'd like to thank those of you who are doing this not because you feel you have to, but because you want to.
Have to?!! I'm not "going" to sleep well after... we believe different in "certain" things when it comes to something else. Trust me I will not have to rely on the software anymore. I will know that you know I know...Am I doing ok?

...btw, what are all your iou's for?

__________________
As always, please look over the most recent episode guide here and let us know of any additions or corrections. Thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04/08/2004, 4:32 AM
blackwind's Avatar
blackwind Male blackwind is offline
Winter is coming, and SO AM I
Administrator
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,361
Quote:
You're parents will remember right? Are they the ones giving you the iou?
*nod*

Quote:
You gotta' at least make them take you out to dinner.
They offered, I refused. No sense in drumming up memories I don't have to.

Quote:
Don't you live in the "boonies" w/ your parents at the present moment? Where have you always dreamed of visiting? Why don't you pay a visit by "any" means? ...ok, I'm trying- but who know's, maybe you'll find a happiness that you hadn't planned on. I love travelling...Just a thought.
Already been down that road, as Volt will attest to. It didn't pan out. But to answer your question, I can't say I've ever *dreamed* of visiting anywhere! To me, it's more about the company you keep than the places you go. Traveling alone will only make me focus on how much fun I *could* be having.

Quote:
Have to?!! I'm not "going" to sleep well after... we believe different in "certain" things when it comes to something else. Trust me I will not have to rely on the software anymore. I will know that you know I know...Am I doing ok?
Just for the record, I'm not mad at you or anyone else. I'm merely stating the facts as they are.

Quote:
...btw, what are all your iou's for?
Nothing, most likely. It's more so my way of telling them to keep their money. The only gifts I'm interested in cannot be purchased.

Besides, I don't think my sister has enough clothes yet.

__________________
/bw
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04/08/2004, 7:14 AM
Cat_Named_CeCe's Avatar
Cat_Named_CeCe Male Cat_Named_CeCe is offline
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,538
Well, I know you're going through a lot of sh*t right now, but I really hope that you can put some of that aside for a bit and have a great 20th birthday.

HAPPY 20TH B-DAY MATT!

__________________
Matt (the OTHER one)

"If you want to be a better actor - a better lawyer, doctor, teacher - anything - be a better human being." ~ Debra Wilson
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04/08/2004, 7:59 AM
HiVolt's Avatar
HiVolt Male HiVolt is offline
Yes, they're real.
Staff Alumnus
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 3,879
Yeah, Happy Birthday Matt. You can always count on us here for support.

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04/08/2004, 10:48 AM
MysterE's Avatar
MysterE Male MysterE is offline
I'm watching you.
Staff Alumnus
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Pot-Land, Oregon
Posts: 5,331
Quote:
Originally posted by blackwind
Traveling alone will only make me focus on how much fun I *could* be having.
That's the best thing I've heard from you for a while, lol. Why don't you run out and do that today- your birthday!

Quote:
Just for the record, I'm not mad at you or anyone else. I'm merely stating the facts as they are.
I know you're not mad at anyone. You probably didn't get that coded statement.

Quote:
Besides, I don't think my sister has enough clothes yet.
Yeah, but will she ever? LOL

__________________
As always, please look over the most recent episode guide here and let us know of any additions or corrections. Thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 04/08/2004, 5:34 PM
blackwind's Avatar
blackwind Male blackwind is offline
Winter is coming, and SO AM I
Administrator
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,361
Thanks, guys.

Quote:
That's the best thing I've heard from you for a while, lol. Why don't you run out and do that today- your birthday!
What I meant by that was, "how much fun I *could* be having if I wasn't alone". If I had *anyone* within a 300 mile radius who gave a flying f***, trust me -- I'd be doing something today. But I don't. I haven't even received a single "Happy Birthday" yet as of 5:26pm. Good times.

Quote:
I know you're not mad at anyone. You probably didn't get that coded statement.
Guess not. *whooooosh*, right over my head.

Quote:
Yeah, but will she ever? LOL
True enough, true enough.

__________________
/bw
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04/08/2004, 5:44 PM
Dartanian's Avatar
Dartanian Male Dartanian is offline
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Auckland
Posts: 4,606
Happy Birthday Matt. I hope things get better for you eventually.

__________________
What happened to Andrae?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04/08/2004, 7:51 PM
mrekim's Avatar
mrekim Male mrekim is offline
Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: CONDO #1878
Posts: 286


Happy b/day 20 wow !! I can't remember that far back .

So tell me ? You have hookers in Edmonton

__________________
DIG-DAG-DO
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04/08/2004, 7:57 PM
Knickers's Avatar
Knickers Male Knickers is offline
0ld sk00l
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: SoCal...omg so much drama
Posts: 4,638
Happy Birthday Matt! Don't worry, we still care! You need to visit more often!

Anyway, I've been goin thru alot too.. But I manage to be happy happy happy.. lol I hope things get better for you!

__________________
Morgan & Nik - Nocturnal Twins Forever
TRIPOD: LYZZA ROBBEH :nosmile: NIK
www.myspace.com/nukkasurfer Add me!
My Fanfics
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04/08/2004, 8:39 PM
LookWhatICanDo's Avatar
LookWhatICanDo Male LookWhatICanDo is offline
WHERE'S MY BROTHER?!
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Maryland
Posts: 2,132
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

__________________
[color= red]
Cake. it my favorite.
Cake. I wish I had some now.
Cake. It comes in flavors like chocolate and regular.
Cake. DON'T FORGET THE FROSTING.
Cake. Share it with a friend.
[/color]

___________________
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04/09/2004, 12:18 AM
Ant29's Avatar
Ant29 Female Ant29 is offline
???????????
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 210
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y !

__________________
How long has it been since I last left footprints on here?
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04/09/2004, 11:02 AM
Bryansgirl's Avatar
Bryansgirl Female Bryansgirl is offline
Right-wing rocker
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Indiana
Posts: 2,101
[COLOR=royal blue]HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLACKWIND![/color] :pint: :cake: :martini: :rose:

You're just a little bit younger than me!

__________________
"Jesus loves me this I know, for the Bible tells me so." <- You shouldn't believe everything you read. ~ Me

Chris - Hey mama! ; )
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04/08/2005, 2:04 AM
Dartanian's Avatar
Dartanian Male Dartanian is offline
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Auckland
Posts: 4,606
Default Happy 21st Birthday, Oh Great Leader (04/08/04)

Yup, it's Blackwind's 21st Birthday today. He doesn't post very much these days (although he does pop in here and there to offer up an amazing review, or to make a sarcastic statement, or give someone a game-winning answer to a quiz question in chat), but he is still a very important part of this community. So...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT!!!

Hope it's the...



Best. Birthday. EVER.


__________________
What happened to Andrae?
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04/08/2005, 5:00 AM
elscorcho Male elscorcho is offline
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 2,232
Happy Birthday!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04/08/2005, 6:33 AM
crushonmary's Avatar
crushonmary Male crushonmary is offline
JAVAN said so.
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Posts: 1,130
happy score and one, great master...

:cake: :pint:

__________________
Big Brother 8 Jen ~ Javan ~ Big Brother 9 Neil

Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump
 

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Happy Birthday, Mxz! [01/07] Pool Girl Birthdays 57 01/08/2007 10:49 PM
Happy Birthday, Mad Dog! [05/27] HiVolt Birthdays 47 05/27/2005 10:06 PM
Happy Birthday, Ah-mee! [04/21] Pizzotty Birthdays 8 04/22/2005 7:58 AM
Happy Birthday, DarkChi! [04/02] BlondieFan Birthdays 7 04/09/2005 10:45 AM
Happy Birthday, Kai! [01/23] Cat_Named_CeCe Birthdays 17 01/27/2004 7:49 PM

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 5:50 PM.