Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10/29/2008, 10:43 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty View Post
Nicole's final week at MADtv will be the first week of November. They are shooting a lot of sketches with her so they can parcel them out for the remainder of the season. She is planning to do one more Disney girl sketch and a parody of Britney's new video. She is excited to be heading to Broadway next. She has been offered the role of Elphaba in Wicked starting in January. As soon as she is done with MAD she has said she will come on this site and thank the fans.

Wow, the last week for her is next week. I know she will be there in taped sketches for the rest of the season (Which I'm glad about because I thought she was only going to be in the show for 8 episodes and that includes pre-taped. I am so glad to hear about D girl and Britney! She's giving the fans what they want, which I love!

I am sad that she's going to Broadway because if that becomes the career for the rest of her acting life, then I'll never see her again. I don't live near, or most likely will ever get to go to New York, so unless she wins, or presents a Tony Award I'm screwed!
But I think the best news in your quote Zesty is that she is coming on here to thank the fans. Even if that's the only time she will come on the site ever, I will still PM her to give her my personal thanks. She deserves it for making me laugh, and being the woman of my MADtv generation. I better stop typing now before I get too sad.

Rise from the Dead!

Planet MADtv (August 28th 2002- August 28th 2009, August 28th 2010)

Old 10/30/2008, 12:49 AM
Obsessed!

Quote:
Nicole's final week at MADtv will be the first week of November. They are shooting a lot of sketches with her so they can parcel them out for the remainder of the season. She is planning to do one more Disney girl sketch and a parody of Britney's new video. She is excited to be heading to Broadway next. She has been offered the role of Elphaba in Wicked starting in January. As soon as she is done with MAD she has said she will come on this site and thank the fans.
ELPHABA!!!! I'm def. getting over to NY to see that! I hope Nicole does film and TV too, but I really hope she makes it big on Broadway! I would love to be able to buy cast albums with her on it! I'm also happy we get another Disney Girl before she leaves. It's a sad time that she's leaving, and I will miss her deeply as I think everyone on MAd and all the fans of MAD will, but I wish her the best of luck.
Will she be doing Kathy Griffin again, or is she done with that impression?

- "He looka lika man." - Bunny Swan
-"This has been Cabana Chat, and this AHH AHH AHHHHHH is Dixie Wetsworth!" -Dixie Wetsworth, Cabana Chat
-"Tcha...ya know what? Huh-uh!" - The Vancome Lady
-"You're so sexy!" - 2-Litre Beth
-"Look how little my gloves are!" - Dot Goddard
-"Sit your ass on down for a big ol' slice of truth, and a side of wisdom" - Tovah McQueen
-"Look what I can do!" ~ Stuart
Old 10/30/2008, 4:08 AM
Flan-Boy Extraordinaire

Cool! I can't wait to see her come up onto the site!

Old 10/30/2008, 10:53 AM
Totally F****able

Quote:

OMG Congratulations!!!! That is awesome, Now I have 2 good reasons to head to NYC next year........

Old 10/30/2008, 11:41 AM
Obsessed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpiogrrl4405 View Post
OMG Congratulations!!!! That is awesome, Now I have 2 good reasons to head to NYC next year........
Whats the 2nd reason!~?!?!?! Is Annalise Vanderpol coming backto broadwat? (I ask this only cause I know you like her a lot, and I love her too! lol)

-"This has been Cabana Chat, and this AHH AHH AHHHHHH is Dixie Wetsworth!" -Dixie Wetsworth, Cabana Chat
-"Sit your ass on down for a big ol' slice of truth, and a side of wisdom" - Tovah McQueen
Old 10/30/2008, 2:07 PM
Totally F****able

Quote:
Originally Posted by potroastpig View Post
Whats the 2nd reason!~?!?!?! Is Annalise Vanderpol coming backto broadwat? (I ask this only cause I know you like her a lot, and I love her too! lol)

Yes potroastpig I'll send u a pm with the link to the show she's doing.

Old 10/30/2008, 6:51 PM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

That is so awesome for Nicole. She's amazing. I already know she will blow every other Elphaba away. Congrats to her.

Old 11/02/2008, 6:46 AM
Ready for a change
Active Supporter

is it on broadway though or in LA??
Old 11/02/2008, 11:40 AM
Fresh Meat

i can't wait to see her do britney spears' new video of Womanizer!! She is soo awesome!!!Nicole will do great things in life.
Old 11/04/2008, 6:59 AM
Hardcore Fan

If I weren't 13 I'd head over to Los Angeles right now to thank her.
Old 11/04/2008, 9:44 AM
Obsessed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarzapam View Post
is it on broadway though or in LA??
I think he said Broadway in the original post about it.

Old 11/04/2008, 8:25 PM
MADtv Fan Since 1995 EST.

Well i am hoping the best for her outside of MADtv doesn't everyone else?
Old 11/05/2008, 3:24 PM
dfsvrg

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanmathis26 View Post
Well i am hoping the best for her outside of MADtv doesn't everyone else?
Absolutely.

Old 11/05/2008, 3:51 PM
MADtv Fan Since 1995 EST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoleparkerfan8 View Post
Absolutely.
Yeah, i can see Nicole Parker the next Will Ferrell if she does movies, haha.
Old 11/05/2008, 6:06 PM
dfsvrg

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanmathis26 View Post
Yeah, i can see Nicole Parker the next Will Ferrell if she does movies, haha.
Can't we all?

Old 11/07/2008, 7:10 PM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

So Zesty, who is going to be Disney Girls Prince Charming???

Old 11/08/2008, 12:51 PM
FormerMarine

Nicole is now officially done with MADtv. She shot her last live show on Thursday night. Keegan brought out a cake and he and Bobby said some great things about her in front of the studio audience. Last night she shot the final Britney video. They have had her do show opens all the way out to Spring Break so I'm sure you will see her in sketches all season. She is very happy with the fans at Planet MADtv and will come on to say a goodbye. I'll have her post it here and then the mods can move it around if they want. I wouldn't pm her because she probably won't be checking back on her profile but come see her in Wicked if you can. Thanks everyone. Zesty.
Old 11/08/2008, 2:57 PM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

this is sad. Nicole started on the show just as I started watching. The fact that she will no longer be a presence on MAD is harder to deal with than Stephnie leaving.

Zesty, thank you for doing this for us. It means alot that you would take the time to answer questions on Nicole's behalf. More than anything, thank you Nicole for being so gracious as to answer questions for us, and for being the amazing performer that you are.

Old 11/08/2008, 5:43 PM
Hardcore Fan

This was a very very interesting read. Thanks so much, Zesty, for the information, and thanks Nicole in advance for your time on MADtv and most importantly for posting on here just for us. It really means a lot.
Old 11/08/2008, 6:53 PM
dfsvrg

Alright, so I'm not sure when Nicole will be on the website and I have to make sure she is aware of her awesomeness, so I will post my personal thanks right now:

Nicole, I mean, Ms. Parker,

You are amazing. There are not enough awesome words to describe you. I'm pretty sure I am your #1 12-year-old fan. You are my role model, and perhaps my hero (well, you and Paul McCartney). You're welcome.

You are the best thing to come to MADtv. You will truly be missed. Big time.

This will be a VERY sappy story, and I don't expect anyone to take it seriously, but MADtv literally saved my life. Around this time last year, I became clinically depressed. I decided to find something that helped the pain (besides Codine! Man that stuff is gooooood, I mean, helpful). Comedy was that thing. That is when I got hooked on MADtv. I haven't tried to kill myself (many times) since. You give me hope in a weird way. <-- And that sounds creepy.

I can't wait for Wicked. Congrats on getting the part of the green bitch! I'm so not into that shit but I am ordering tickets to go see it in January. I know you will be amazing because you always are. I will be honored to even be in the same room as you.

So I want to personally thank you for being a kick-ass comedian. I wish the best of luck to you and.... well you.

Big love (but not like that),
Abigail

Oh and thanks Zesty for keeping us updated. Sorry! I forgot about you. Heh heh.

Last edited by nicoleparkerfan8; 11/10/2008 at 5:59 PM. Reason: made it more awesome. added the fact that she's awesome.