Go Back   Planet MADtv > Sketch Comedy > General Discussion
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04/16/2002, 8:02 PM
Regular

Default will on the best damned sports show period

aarrgghh!!! will was on 'the best damned sports show period' this morning (it must have been a repeat from a few days ago). did anyone see it? did anyone tape it??? i only caught the very end

Old 04/16/2002, 8:05 PM
Regular

what network/time is that on?
Old 04/16/2002, 8:11 PM
Regular

its on one of those sports channels (some espn-type thing...all i know is that its channel 3 for me). its on at 8pm and repeated at 11pm; at 8 am they repeat show recently aired and just update the sports news. it is hosted by tom arnold, chris rose, john salley and john kruk but they frequently have different guest hosts, as well as having guests during every show.

i was so pissed off that i missed it!!
Old 04/16/2002, 9:09 PM
Casual Fan

I saw most of it, dorrit. Had the volume down kinda low since I was on the phone during the great majority of it. I did hear some of his funny comments, and it looked like he was genuinely having a good time. Most of his jokes had to do with him making a whole lot less money than the athletes they talked about (Michael Irvin, John Salley and some guy who is supposed to be the top NFL rookie pick in the upcoming draft). Will also called himself "the poor-man's Tom Arnold", making reference to the absent host he was sitting in for. And he looked pretty damn adorable! He was wearing grey wool pants and a black shirt with a black jacket over it - head freshly-shaved, too. Mmm Mmm!

Aries is supposed to be on the show sometime this week. Will told the other hosts to tell him something....I forget what it was....some kind of "call out" to his friend. All in all, pretty entertaining. I love Will when he's at his improv-best!
Old 04/20/2002, 9:02 AM
Regular

i saw will say that he is a timberwolves fan. i still love him despite his poor taste in basketball teams..i wonder what other teams he likes...the seahawks? the canucks, probably. oh well!

he was looking mighty yummy. did you see him on 'the other half'? i missed that too!
Old 04/20/2002, 9:24 PM
Casual Fan

I missed him on "The Other Half" because my local cable company decided to switch shows around for a few weeks, and took it off the air. Of course, now the show is back on, but I doubt they'll show it as a rerun - at least not for awhile.....!!

Didn't Will actually say he was a Trailblazers fan?? I think that was a joke as well, because they had gotten into some big brawl during their game the previous day. Anyhow, it was great to see him in that setting, and having a good time with the other hosts. And he was looking good while he was having it!! Man, is he HOT!!