Go Back   Planet MADtv > Everything Else > Off-topic Discussion
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12/09/2004, 9:34 AM
A REALLY REALLY BIG FAN

Default The Most Familiar/Recognizable Voices

Hey everyone. I came up with idea, that would be a pretty cool VH1 show. Maybe it's stupid, but different. VH1 has these countdowns of the top hair metal songs, or awsomely bad songs, but this one is different. It will countdown the most familiar or recognizable voices. Whether it's actors, comedians, singers, tv personalities or etc. In other words, celebs that have voices that are different or stand out.

Here are my examples: Chris Rock, Gilbert Gotfried, Rip Torn, Sean Connery, Jack Nicholson, Arnold Schwartzeneggar, Bill Cosby, Fran Drescher, Nathan Lane, Rod Roddy, William Shatner, Roseanne, Barry White, Michael Clarke Duncan, Joan Rivers, John Madden, Morgan Freeman, Jay Leno, and so on.......

Can anyone come up with any or even do a count down ( top 10 or 20)

I'VE GOT A LITTLE RED BOW / AND I BOUGHT IT FOR YOU / CUZ I KNOW YOU'RE NOT FAIR / I DON'T GET IT / OH WELL / AND YOU COLOR MY SKIN / AND THE COLORS DON'T BLEND / CUZ I'M GONNA GET YOU / AND YOUR LITTLE DOG, TOO / THERE'S A YELLOW BRICK ROAD / THAT WE FOLLOW BACK HOME / CUZ I KNOW YOU CAN'T WAIT / YOUR BELLIGERENT HATE / THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME / I'VE GOT A SOUTHERN BELLE, TOO / IN HER RUBY-RED SHOES / WITH A BODY OF STRAW / ARE YOU SICK OF IT ALL / THERE'S A MAN MADE OF TIN / WITH AN OIL-CAN GRIN / AND I'M GONNA GET YOU / AND YOUR LITTLE DOG, TOO /THERE'S A YELLOW BRICK ROAD / THAT WE FOLLOW BACK HOME / AND I KNOW YOU CAN'T WAIT / YOUR BELLIGERENT HATE / THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME / THERE'S A LITTLE WHITE PORCH / AND YOU WANTED IT SO / CAN YOU / LET ME GO DOWN / TO THE END OF THE ROAD? / IN THE BLACK AND THE WHITE / TECHNICOLORFUL LIFE / CAN I STAND BY YOUR SIDE? / WE CAN MAKE IT ALRIGHT / CUZ I'M HOME / THERE'S A LITTLE WHITE PORCH / AND YOU WANTED IT SO / CAN YOU LET ME GO DOWN / TO THE END OF THE ROAD? / IN THE BLACK AND THE WHITE / TECHNICOLORFUL LIFE / THEN ANOTHER ARRIVED / IT'S A COWARDLY LION / WHAT I WANT FROM THIS WORLD / WHAT I WANT TO RESOLVE / WELL I WANT YOU TO STAY / SO I WASH YOU AWAY / I DON'T WANNA BE BOLD / I DON'T WANNA BE COLD / I DON'T WANNA GROW OLD / I DON'T WANNA GO HOME!

< Breaking Benjamin - "Home"

Old 12/09/2004, 10:03 AM
i'm an institution

Brandon, are you back for good?? Yay if you are! Welcome back!

oh hey, this place is different

Old 12/09/2004, 10:15 AM
A REALLY REALLY BIG FAN

I'm trying to be back for good. It all depends on when my computer will let me. It acts up a lot and when it's good, I visit the board to let people know i'm still alive. LOL

Thanks

I'VE GOT A LITTLE RED BOW / AND I BOUGHT IT FOR YOU / CUZ I KNOW YOU'RE NOT FAIR / I DON'T GET IT / OH WELL / AND YOU COLOR MY SKIN / AND THE COLORS DON'T BLEND / CUZ I'M GONNA GET YOU / AND YOUR LITTLE DOG, TOO / THERE'S A YELLOW BRICK ROAD / THAT WE FOLLOW BACK HOME / CUZ I KNOW YOU CAN'T WAIT / YOUR BELLIGERENT HATE / THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME / I'VE GOT A SOUTHERN BELLE, TOO / IN HER RUBY-RED SHOES / WITH A BODY OF STRAW / ARE YOU SICK OF IT ALL / THERE'S A MAN MADE OF TIN / WITH AN OIL-CAN GRIN / AND I'M GONNA GET YOU / AND YOUR LITTLE DOG, TOO /THERE'S A YELLOW BRICK ROAD / THAT WE FOLLOW BACK HOME / AND I KNOW YOU CAN'T WAIT / YOUR BELLIGERENT HATE / THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME / THERE'S A LITTLE WHITE PORCH / AND YOU WANTED IT SO / CAN YOU / LET ME GO DOWN / TO THE END OF THE ROAD? / IN THE BLACK AND THE WHITE / TECHNICOLORFUL LIFE / CAN I STAND BY YOUR SIDE? / WE CAN MAKE IT ALRIGHT / CUZ I'M HOME / THERE'S A LITTLE WHITE PORCH / AND YOU WANTED IT SO / CAN YOU LET ME GO DOWN / TO THE END OF THE ROAD? / IN THE BLACK AND THE WHITE / TECHNICOLORFUL LIFE / THEN ANOTHER ARRIVED / IT'S A COWARDLY LION / WHAT I WANT FROM THIS WORLD / WHAT I WANT TO RESOLVE / WELL I WANT YOU TO STAY / SO I WASH YOU AWAY / I DON'T WANNA BE BOLD / I DON'T WANNA BE COLD / I DON'T WANNA GROW OLD / I DON'T WANNA GO HOME!

< Breaking Benjamin - "Home"
Old 12/09/2004, 10:18 AM
i'm an institution

LoL well its good to know you havent died off

oh hey, this place is different

Old 12/12/2004, 5:34 PM
<3 True Love <3

I Know People's Sining Voices Really well...Tim Armstrong(Rancid), Anthony Keidis(RHCP), Tom Delonge and Mark Hoppus(Blink 182) Billie Joe Armstrong(Green Day) and there are some others but i can't remember right now...as for television...You Covered Most Of them...and Conan...and Seth, But Only Skilled People Could Recognize Seth...I.E. Me THe OBsessed one...

*disclaimer: this post is not intendid to offend male homosexuals due to it's flamboyancy...any discrepencies from this post need be discussed in a pm to the poster thank you!

Old 12/12/2004, 7:47 PM
Remember me?

hmm you covered most of them...what about Julia Child....when she was still alive.
Old 12/12/2004, 10:25 PM
Remember me?

Colin Quinn, Seinfeld....
Old 12/13/2004, 1:17 PM
I'm Content With Losing

MISTER ROGERS!!!

Its all I need to hear your voice everyday.

I wish never to wake up from this dream I’m in right now.
Here I am watching clouds from your bedroom window
As we’re laying here.

And I wake up today
Still smiling in the air.
Wish dreams could be so great.
-early november
Old 12/13/2004, 4:01 PM
<3 True Love <3

Mister Rogers?!?!?!

You are strange.....Oh Yeah Lorraine Has a Unique Voice and Those Infomercial Guys...They Have THe Same Voice but they are all recognizeable, and Gert....OH Gert

*disclaimer: this post is not intendid to offend male homosexuals due to it's flamboyancy...any discrepencies from this post need be discussed in a pm to the poster thank you!

Old 12/13/2004, 4:19 PM
don't eat another nut...
Staff Alumnus

Robin Leach

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" ~ Raven

I Swear To God I'm Not Insane!

"The world needs humour like it needs love" ~ Debra Wilson

P.F.F ~ Puddin' Fans Forever!
Old 12/13/2004, 5:15 PM
Remember me?

Quote:
Originally posted by Mxz
Mister Rogers?!?!?!

You are strange.....Oh Yeah Lorraine Has a Unique Voice and Those Infomercial Guys...They Have THe Same Voice but they are all recognizeable, and Gert....OH Gert
ya know who has a pretty recognizable voice is Amy Poehler's husband..he's on arrested development...you must know his name LOL i don't remember. On Conan once he said he's the voice of the GMC commercials...that voice is pretty recognizable
Old 12/13/2004, 5:26 PM
<3 True Love <3

Will Arnett?....He's Married To AMY!?!?.....gawd he's cute....Amy Gots Style! lol....I Totally Forgot about him....But He's Voice is SUPERBALY Unique....

Old 12/13/2004, 5:31 PM
Remember me?

YEA!! that's his name hahaha. I knew it ended with an 'Arnett'. Yup, i just found out theu were married becasue they got interviewed or something on the red carpet of Big in 04.
Old 12/13/2004, 5:37 PM
<3 True Love <3

well if you find out ANYTHING about Seth Don't Hesitate to PM ME!!!

Old 12/13/2004, 5:39 PM
Only Passing Through

Default For me...

Don Fargo

Jim Cornette

Paul Bearer ( Percy Pringle )

Tommy Rich

Roddy Piper

Gordon Solie ( I miss you... )

Bob Caudle

Al Mandell ( I do a great impression of Al... )

Johnathan Boyd ( " Thirty seven countries, mate... " R.I.P. Royal Kangaroo. )

Dusty Rhodes

Robert Fuller
Old 12/13/2004, 6:05 PM
don't eat another nut...
Staff Alumnus

Oooh how could I forget Lynne Thigpen!? Who could forget the voice of the Chief?

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" ~ Raven

I Swear To God I'm Not Insane!

"The world needs humour like it needs love" ~ Debra Wilson

P.F.F ~ Puddin' Fans Forever!
Old 12/19/2004, 4:52 PM
Ready for a change
Active Supporter

james earl jones

as if that guy doesn't have the MOST recognised voice