Go Back   Planet MADtv > Everything Else > Off-topic Discussion > TV Shows
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04/20/2004, 8:03 PM
<3 True Love <3

Default Saturday Night Live

I Know people in this forum also watch SNL as superfans (like me) call it and if you don't like SNL then you can Shove it because SNL and MADtv both rule and They are both FUNNY and have great cast members. And Yes I know this is a MADtv forum but this is also posted in the off topic forum so if people can have a South Park thread then I think there should be a SNL thread. I basically made this to talk about well SNL! So to start off as a topic: HOW HOTT IS SETH AND HOW MUCH DOES JOSH LOOK LIKE HIM?!?!?!?!?! (I mean I both of their dreamy blue eyes)

*disclaimer: this post is not intendid to offend male homosexuals due to it's flamboyancy...any discrepencies from this post need be discussed in a pm to the poster thank you!

Old 04/20/2004, 8:06 PM
Misson Accomplished

we could be best friends lol

yeah i love snl too i got the "live from new york " book 3 months ago

and i love seth

Old 04/20/2004, 8:12 PM
<3 True Love <3

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I got that For christmas for my AUNT! OMG! we are like best friends only we don't know eachother that well!!!!!!!!

the only complaint I have about the book is that they don't mention one of the Featured Players in the back of the book which is Siobhan Fallon and she is like i belive Jimmy's cousin or something sister i don't remeber the realtionship there.

*disclaimer: this post is not intendid to offend male homosexuals due to it's flamboyancy...any discrepencies from this post need be discussed in a pm to the poster thank you!

Old 04/20/2004, 8:15 PM
Misson Accomplished

theyre showing another rerun this week its the christina aguleria one i thought it was a good show but she sucked i dont remember her getting a laugh

Old 04/20/2004, 8:18 PM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

Wow, you're brave for starting this thread Just kidding. I've only seen snippets of SNL. We don't get it here in Hell... um New Zealand. I do like Amy Poehler though, I've seen her in a couple of SNL sketches and alot of movies and she rocks. I don't like Jimmy Fallon or Tina Fey... And I don't get Kenan. Never liked him from All That, never will. And that is the extent of my current-SNL-cast knowledge.

Old 04/20/2004, 8:20 PM
Misson Accomplished

::appluad:: thank you for sharing your knowledge

Old 04/20/2004, 8:21 PM
<3 True Love <3

Really? well I thought the weekend update was funny when tina reported: Polaroid is warning customers not to listen to the part of the Outkast song, "Hey Ya," that tells people to "shake it like a Polaroid picture," because that could actually ruin the picture. In a related story, Bacardi is warning shortys to be responsible, and not "sip Bacardi like it's de birthday." that was funny!

My mom is most saturdays and my friend is shocked that I didn't watch the Janet Jackson one but i only saw 1 minute of it and the first 1/2 hour of Madtv because my mom came out and said she supposedly told me to go to bed at 9 pm and it was 10:30pm so on my mom for that!

Old 04/20/2004, 8:21 PM
WHERE'S MY BROTHER?!

I love Maya. Shes the best on the show.

Cake. It comes in flavors like chocolate and regular.
Cake. DON'T FORGET THE FROSTING.
Cake. Share it with a friend.
[/color]

Old 04/20/2004, 8:23 PM
Misson Accomplished

Quote:
Originally posted by Mxz

My mom is most saturdays and my friend is shocked that I didn't watch the Janet Jackson one but i only saw 1 minute of it and the first 1/2 hour of Madtv because my mom came out and said she supposedly told me to go to bed at 9 pm and it was 10:30pm so on my mom for that!

i didnt get to see mad tv or snl that night cause i had to go with my dad to the airport

Old 04/20/2004, 8:25 PM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

I reckon Maya is hot.

WHERE'S MY BROTHER?!

Parent SO interfere with our manditory tv watching times.

[/color]

<3 True Love <3

UHHHHHHHHHHH! What are you talking about?!?!? Seth is soooooo the best! and so is Horatio Sanz and my favorite sketches were the Jeffrey's sketches when Will was on!

Maya rocks though TOTALLY ON Wakeup Wakefield! "AND I AM THE FUTURE MRS. RANDY GOLDMAN!"

(sorry if i sound mean i'm really a nice person I AM!!!!)

Old 04/20/2004, 8:26 PM
Misson Accomplished

im still mad about it cause i heard they were both great

Old 04/20/2004, 8:27 PM
WHERE'S MY BROTHER?!

You dont sound mean!

Oh My Gosh.
Wake up wakefield rules.
"see if I could sing on an album I would pick some that has a nice voice like i dunno, clay aiken??"

Or something simialr to that.

[/color]

Old 04/20/2004, 8:27 PM
Misson Accomplished

was that the elijah wood episode?

Old 04/20/2004, 8:30 PM
<3 True Love <3

Yes Maddcc and there is a website that has transcripts for SNL but i haven't found one really for MADtv sketches the snl one is snltranscripts.jt.org that should work

Old 04/20/2004, 8:31 PM
Misson Accomplished

Thanks!

Old 04/20/2004, 8:42 PM
<3 True Love <3

Amy Poehler is funny but I wanna know if I am the only one that thinks that there is like some sort of Chemistry between her and Seth (even though I don't like to admit it) but it seems to me that something is or should be going on with those two.

that's what i think. I think that they play good couples together like when Megan Mullely (i can't spell sorry ) was the host and they played newlyweds i thought they had something going on.

Old 04/20/2004, 8:44 PM
Misson Accomplished

thats what i thought until i found out shes married (thank god) lol

Old 04/20/2004, 8:49 PM
<3 True Love <3

Oh really?!?!??! I didn't know that nor bother to look it up. how dtupid am i now!!! ha ha but like you said then Thank Gawd!

OH and you wanna know what other sketches I like: Coffee Talk and Matt Foley Motivational speaker and the Spartan cheerleaders and i liked that parody of the behind the music for the Blue Oyster Cult (now everytime i see a cowbell i think of it and laugh out loud) those are funny! oh no I'm getting all verklempt! talk amongst yourselves! i'll give you a topic: the radical reconstruction of the south was neither Radical nor a reconstruction. Discuss! HA HA HA HA

Closed Thread