Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Transcripts > Appearance Transcripts
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08/04/2010, 5:46 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Default Nicole Parker (Funny People)

Cast:

George Simmons: Adam Sandler
Ira Wright: Seth Rogan
Dawn: Nicole Parker
Mandy: Nydia McFadden
(Cast for the Scenes in which they had speaking roles will not be included)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Legend:

(When something is in brackets and italicized, that means that it is a non-speaking moment)

When [...] is shown, that means it is skipping to a scene that involves Nicole.

Plot:

Nicole plays a woman that both Adam and Seth's characters bring back, along with another girl, to have sex with.

Notes:

This transcript will only involve scenes that Nicole is in.

WARNING: Course language.

The scene in which Nicole is seen but doesn't have any lines will be summarized.

Pictures will be added soon

Transcript:

[...]

(Ira has just been hired to be George's professional joke writer. George sees two hot women (Dawn, and Mandy and wants to celebrate the occasion by having sex with them. After being introduced, Ira and George take them back to George's house.)

(In George's indoor pool. Ira, Dawn, and Mandy are all in the pool as George walks in.)

George Simmons: Ohh Mandy.

Mandy: Oh hi dad.

George Simmons: You still swimmin? Get the fuck out of there.

Mandy: I'm ready.

George Simmons: Yeah, oh my God (They begin to kiss). Oh God, feel that stomach.

Mandy: Oh yeah.

George Simmons: I like that thing.

Mandy: Good

George Simmons: I like that thing, bam! (fakes punching her stomach as she laughs. Screen shifts to Ira and Dawn in the pool)

Mandy (Off-Screen): Um, this house is crazy.

George Simmons (Off-Screen): Oh yeah, you gotta see the whole thing come here (Mandy straddles George as he carries her away. On-Screen). It came furnished.

Mandy: Really!

George Simmons: Oh, oh (Off-Screen)! That's my man Ira he wrote a lot of jokes for me honey. (On-Screen) Make sure he shows you his cock it's very, very thick.

Ira Wright (Laughs): See ya George (an awkward silence falls). Hey, wanna have a contest to see who can hold their breath the longest (Ira goes underwater for a few seconds as Dawn looks on bewildered, Ira struggles before surfacing and spitting water in Dawn's face)? You didn't go under.

Dawn: Nothing's going to happen between us.

[...]

(Scene shifts to Ira and Dawn in the living room watching one of George's movies. Dawn exhales, as George enters sucking on a yellow popsicle).

George Simmons: Oh your still here (points at the TV). Oh I know that asshole (Ira turns off the TV). You two were just fucking, how'd that go?

Dawn: No, I have a boyfriend (laughs). We already talked about it (laughs).

Ira: Jon

Dawn (Laughs): Yeah.

George Simmons: Your friend took off she thought you left so...

Dawn: Really?

George Simmons: Yeah, that's what happens in a big house. It's called big house syndrome. Your friend actually left her purse just down the hall, you wanna go get it with me?

Dawn: Oh ok.

(George makes agreeing noises as they walk away. Just before they enter the hallway, Dawn gives a look of joy to Ira as she has a feeling that George is going to have sex with her).

George Simmons: Don't you leave on my Ira.

(In George’s bathroom. George is having sex with Dawn).

Dawn: Fuck me like Merman! Do Merman! Do the Merman call! Come on (George makes what he thinks a Merman call sounds like)! Oh yeah (makes sound again)! Oh yeah! Oh God!

(Transcript ends).

Rise from the Dead!

Planet MADtv (August 28th 2002- August 28th 2009, August 28th 2010)

Old 08/04/2010, 5:47 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

I will add pictures to this later but for some of you that may not know this, Nicole is actually naked in the final part of the transcript. No nipples, but it is pretty revealing. I will add pictures later on today.

Rise from the Dead!

Planet MADtv (August 28th 2002- August 28th 2009, August 28th 2010)