Go Back   Planet MADtv > Sketch Comedy > General Discussion
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

View Post Old 05/22/2004, 4:37 PM
sarducci
This message is hidden because sarducci was banned from the site.
Old 05/22/2004, 4:40 PM
Totally F****able

My favorites are Mo, Debra, Gillian, Nicole P, Will, Alex, Nelson, Paul and Stephnie.

Old 05/22/2004, 4:48 PM
i'm an institution

long list coming up:

nicole (sullivan),mo,michael,alex,will,stephnie,mary,debra,phil, lisa,bryan,david,pat, nelson,andrew (bowen),nicole (parker),jill, paul,orlando,keegan,and yeah thats about it

oh hey, this place is different

Old 05/22/2004, 4:50 PM

My favorite castmembers are Nicole Sullivan, Pat Kilbane & Frank Calliendo

My least favorite cast members are Mo Collins & Kathryn Fiore

Dennis Miller: I don't wanna go on a RANT here but America's foreign policy makes about as much sense as Beowolf having sex with Robert Fulton at the first Battle of Antetum. I mean when a neo-conservative defenstrates it's like Raskalnakov filibuster dioxymonohydrostinate.
Peter: What the hell does RANT mean?
Old 05/22/2004, 4:53 PM
Totally F****able

Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpiogrrl2003
My favorites are Mo, Debra, Gillian, Nicole P, Will, Alex, Nelson, Paul and Stephnie.

Lemme add Pat and Phil to that.

Old 05/22/2004, 5:03 PM
i'm an institution

least favorites (i forgot that)

aries,ike and josh (i dont find them all that funny, altho josh is good looking), andrew daly

oh hey, this place is different

Old 05/22/2004, 5:03 PM

favorite casts: ike, josh, and stephanie

least favorite cast: mike, mo, and somewhat ron

Old 05/22/2004, 5:20 PM

Favorite(s):Steph , Mo, Mike, Debra, Nicole S., Ron, Alex and Phil.

Least: Will, David and Danielle

Last edited by madtvlover; 05/26/2004 at 4:21 PM.
Old 05/22/2004, 5:34 PM
Lurking around the corner
Staff Alumnus

Favorite: Nicole S. Mike, Mo, Frank, Pat, Stepanie, Debra, Will, and Alex.

Least Favorite: Aries and Keagan.

Old 05/22/2004, 6:43 PM
Run & Tell DAT! Homeboy!

Favorites: Phil LaMarr, Pat Kilbane, Dave Herman, Orlando Jones, Jordan Peele, Nicole (Parker, but what the hell, Nicole Sullivan too), Gillian Vigman , Josh Meyers, Frank Caliendo, Will Sasso

Least Favorites: None, really

Used to like a lot but is now kind of annoying: Micheal McDonald

Old 05/22/2004, 6:56 PM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

Favourites: Stephnie Weir, Nicole Parker, Alex Borstein, Debra Wilson, Mo Collins, Jill- Michele Melean, Will Sasso, Michael McDonald and to a lesser extent; Ron Pederson, Paul Vogt, Josh Meyers, Frank Caliendo and Jordan Peele.

Least favourite: Ike Barinholtz (Believe it or not, he's actually getting better IMO), Aries Spears and to a MUCH MUCH MUCH lesser extent, Pat Kilbane and Bobby Lee.

Last edited by Dartanian; 06/01/2004 at 5:53 PM.
Old 05/22/2004, 9:48 PM
Remember me?

favorites> will sasso, michael McDonald, stephnie weir, andrew daly, nicole sullivan, josh meyers, mo collins, phil lamarr, and paul vogt ron pederson, frank....sometimes, david herman

least favorites>keegan, airies, gillian, ike, bryan umm can't think of anyone else LOL
Old 05/23/2004, 2:14 AM
Saul Rubinek Luvah

Favorites: PAUL VOGT, Will Sasso, Michael McDonald, Ron Pederson, Frank Caliendo, Bobby Lee, Christian Duguay, Stephnie Weir, Andrew Daly, Christian, Phil LaMarr, Pat Kilbane, Dave Herman, Aries Spears, Nicole Sullivan. Mo Collins, Alex Borstein, Debra Wilson Artie Lange.

Least favorites: Jeff Richards, Danielle Gaither.

Old 05/23/2004, 2:22 AM
Mr. Egoist

I'm only going with current cast here.

Favorites: Hm. I'd say Stephnie Weir, Nicole Parker, Keegan Michael-Key, and to a lesser extent Bobby Lee and Ron Pederson.

Least Favorites: Aries Spears, Gillian Vigman

I don't even want to think about all time because the list would be too bloody long.

Old 05/24/2004, 2:35 PM
Fresh Meat

Favorites: Dave, Debra, Phil, Orlando, Mary, Pat, Mo, Michael, Stephnie, and Ron. I also like Nicole Sullivan, Alex, Paul, Nicole Parker, Keegan, and Andrew Bowen.

Least Favorites: Nelson, Chris (his voice was too whiny or something), Will, Ike (I keep changing my mind on whether he is improving or not) and to a lesser extent; Josh (it pains me to say this because I liked him a lot in the beginning), Bryan (His voice bugged me).
Old 05/24/2004, 4:46 PM
A REALLY REALLY BIG FAN

Favorites: Frank, Mike, Debra, Mo, Orlando, David Herman, Phil, Nicole S., Stephanie, Paul, Will Sasso, Alex

Least Favorites: Aries, Bobby Lee (sometimes), and I can't think of any others that I dislike

I'VE GOT A LITTLE RED BOW / AND I BOUGHT IT FOR YOU / CUZ I KNOW YOU'RE NOT FAIR / I DON'T GET IT / OH WELL / AND YOU COLOR MY SKIN / AND THE COLORS DON'T BLEND / CUZ I'M GONNA GET YOU / AND YOUR LITTLE DOG, TOO / THERE'S A YELLOW BRICK ROAD / THAT WE FOLLOW BACK HOME / CUZ I KNOW YOU CAN'T WAIT / YOUR BELLIGERENT HATE / THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME / I'VE GOT A SOUTHERN BELLE, TOO / IN HER RUBY-RED SHOES / WITH A BODY OF STRAW / ARE YOU SICK OF IT ALL / THERE'S A MAN MADE OF TIN / WITH AN OIL-CAN GRIN / AND I'M GONNA GET YOU / AND YOUR LITTLE DOG, TOO /THERE'S A YELLOW BRICK ROAD / THAT WE FOLLOW BACK HOME / AND I KNOW YOU CAN'T WAIT / YOUR BELLIGERENT HATE / THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME / THERE'S A LITTLE WHITE PORCH / AND YOU WANTED IT SO / CAN YOU / LET ME GO DOWN / TO THE END OF THE ROAD? / IN THE BLACK AND THE WHITE / TECHNICOLORFUL LIFE / CAN I STAND BY YOUR SIDE? / WE CAN MAKE IT ALRIGHT / CUZ I'M HOME / THERE'S A LITTLE WHITE PORCH / AND YOU WANTED IT SO / CAN YOU LET ME GO DOWN / TO THE END OF THE ROAD? / IN THE BLACK AND THE WHITE / TECHNICOLORFUL LIFE / THEN ANOTHER ARRIVED / IT'S A COWARDLY LION / WHAT I WANT FROM THIS WORLD / WHAT I WANT TO RESOLVE / WELL I WANT YOU TO STAY / SO I WASH YOU AWAY / I DON'T WANNA BE BOLD / I DON'T WANNA BE COLD / I DON'T WANNA GROW OLD / I DON'T WANNA GO HOME!

< Breaking Benjamin - "Home"
Old 05/24/2004, 5:16 PM
Yes, they're real.
Staff Alumnus

Favourite Castmember: Nicole Sullivan (was there any doubt? )
Not-So Favourite Castmember(s): Andrew Daly & Christian Duguay. To me it seems like they never fit in.

Old 05/24/2004, 5:18 PM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

How do you feel about Stephnie now Hivolt? I read a post on the alt.madtv board from a few years ago that said "Stephnie Weir is an anorexic freak" or something. Shocked me to the core.

Old 05/24/2004, 5:30 PM
Yes, they're real.
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by Jim_Cockhurtz
How do you feel about Stephnie now Hivolt? I read a post on the alt.madtv board from a few years ago that said "Stephnie Weir is an anorexic freak" or something. Shocked me to the core.
Yes, I admit I did not like Stephnie one bit when she first arrived on the show during Season 6, and much of Season 7, since I was pretty disappointed with that season overall. But in Season 8 she was GREAT, and has followed up with a great Season 9 as well.

I also did not like Frank much in Season 7, but changed my mind for the positive in Season 8.

Hehe, I was a bit harsh though, wasn't I? Her voice is what bothered me the most.

Old 05/25/2004, 12:38 AM
Hardcore Fan

Favorite Cast Member

Nicole Sullivan

Worst Cast Member

Frank Calenido